Let GM Rebates Help You Get the Best Deals on a New Car
There’s an easy and effortless way to find the latest GM rebates, enabling you to get the best deals and the lowest prices on a new car. Start by requesting a FREE online price quote and you’ll immediately find:
- The latest GM rebates from certified dealers in .
- Secret and hidden internet offers that are exclusively available for online buyers
- Available $0 down payment and low-APR financing offers for more savings
- Available cash back offers and special incentives that give you instant savings even before you buy
Simply request a FREE online price quote to instantly grab hold of the latest pricing information, discount offers, and GM rebates without leaving the comfort of your home. This is the easiest and most hassle-free way to pay less than what others are paying for the same car.
Great Savings with The GM Family First Program
The GM Family Fist Program is a discount program that is offered to active and retired employees of GM. The GM Family First Program allows the eligible individual to buy or lease a new Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick, and GMC vehicle at special discounted prices. There are two ways you can save money with this program:
- The Preferred Pricing Scheme – Simply put, preferred pricing is a price that is lower than the MSRP, giving you instant savings.
- The EVA or Employee Vehicle allowance – The EVA is an added bonus or discount that can range from $250 to as much as $3,000.
The Preferred Pricing and EVA bonus allows you to enjoy marvelous savings on any type of new GM vehicle.
Who is Eligible for GM’s Family First Program?
This program is intended for GM employees, retirees, and their spouse and children, including:
- Mother and father-in-law
- Sons and daughters-in-law
- Brothers and sisters-in-law
- SSDP or same sex domestic partners
Great Savings with The GM Supplier Discount for Friends The GM Supplier Discount for Friends is an excellent program that allows non-eligible individuals to receive the same discount and benefits under the GM Family First Program. GM active and retired employees can provide friends and non-family members with an authorization number. This number is used to enroll the customer into the GM Supplier Discount for Friends program, wherein you can buy a GM vehicle under preferred pricing.
The Best Time to Get GM Incentives
Experts say that the best time to get GM incentives is during late summer or fall. This is usually the time when GM dealers clear the lots to make way for the latest models.
If you’re familiar with the lifecycle of the car, you can predict the arrival of GM incentives when the next generation model makes its debut in the automotive market. Some carmakers introduce completely new models in a cycle of four years, but this will vary greatly depending on the make and the model of the GM vehicle.
When competitors or competing brands announce or advertise rebates and incentives on their cars, you can expect other carmakers to follow the same trend. Keep in mind, however, that GM rebates carry an expiration date, and the amount of available rebates and cash-back offers will vary greatly depending on your zip code.
Current GM Rebates and Incentives
Here are just a few of the current GM rebates and incentives that you can find in your zip code. Remember that some offers might not be valid in certain areas. Request a FREE online price quote to get the latest GM rebates and incentives in .
If you’re looking to buy a midsize family SUV, the GMC Acadia is offered with a cash rebate of up to $2,000. The Chevrolet Avalanche has an available rebate of up to $2,500 while the Buick Enclave has up to a $1,500 rebate. Offers are valid until 4/30/2012.
Looking to buy a midsize sedan? The Chevrolet Malibu has a cash rebate of up to $3,000. The Buick LaCrosse also comes with up to a $1,000 cash rebate. Both offers are available until 4/30/2012.
If you want to buy a new pickup truck, then you can find the GMC Sierra 1500 with up to a $2,000 cash rebate. The Chevrolet Silverado also comes with up to a $2,000 cash rebate. Offers are valid until 4/30/2012.
You can easily find all the latest GM rebates, cash-back offers, customer cash, and available incentives by simply requesting a FREE online price quote. This allows you to instantly grab hold of maximum new car savings in under a minute!
- Audi A3: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- Audi A3 e-tron: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- Audi A8: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- Audi S8: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- BMW i3: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $7,500 Available.
- Chrysler 300: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $8,750 Available.
- Dodge Grand Caravan: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,750 Available.
- Dodge Journey: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,750 Available.
- Ford C-Max Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,500 Available.
- Ford Escape: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $7,000 Available.
- Jeep Cherokee: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,750 Available.
- Jeep Compass: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,000 Available.
- Jeep Renegade: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,500 Available.
- Lexus GS 350: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $8,000 Available.
- Lexus GS F: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $8,000 Available.
- Lexus RC 300: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,500 Available.
- Lexus RC 350: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,500 Available.
- Lexus RC F: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,500 Available.
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $10,000 Available.
- Volvo S60: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,100 Available.
- Request a free no-obligation new price quote.
- Locate dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!