Locate Money Saving BMW 3 Series Incentives
With the economy down, the times haven’t just been tough on you and me, they have also been extremely tough on luxury automakers. The good news is that those who have been evaluating purchasing a luxury car, such as a BMW, are now in the position to negotiate a much more attractive price.
When you request a free, no obligation to buy BMW price quote, our database will search for all available BMW 3 Series incentives and rebates that BMW is offering in . You will also receive competing price quotes from top certified BMW dealerships in your area, so you have the information you need to negotiate in confidence.
- A hassle free/Haggle free BMW buying experience
- Find available no money down BMW offers
- Available APR financing offers/Limited time only BMW specials
- Low available monthly BMW payments
- Free, no obligation to buy BMW price quotes
Introducing the BMW 3 Series
The BMW 3 Series is BMW’s entry level luxury automobile and is offered as a sedan, coupe, hardtop convertible and wagon body-styles. The 3 series is deemed to be at the top of its class and offers such features as full leather or premium leatherette upholstery, walnut wood trim, auto climate control, Bluetooth, premium sound system, along with many other luxury features.
A 2.0 liter turbocharged engine producing 240hp comes standard on the base BMW 3 Series as well as more powerful engine sizes. Amenities such as a panoramic sunroof are available on other trims. The majority of the options on specific body-styles and trims are available as options on the others, so you have plenty to choose from.
The Reliable BMW 3 Series
The BMW 3 Series convertible scored very well in reliability receiving a 76 compared to the highest score of 78 in its category. It scored especially well for handling, steering, ride, powertrain, quietness, rigid structure, fit and finish. Reliability of new models is predicted to be an impressive 19% above average.
The BMW 3 Series Takes on the Competition
The BMW 3 Series stacks up nicely against competitors the Audi A4 and Acura TL. Starting prices on all three are comparable, though drivers get more headroom along with trunk space in the BMW. The BMW 3 Series takes the lead when it comes to fuel efficiency with an impressive estimated 23/34 MGP in city/highway driving compared to the Audi A4 at 21/29 MGP and the Acura TL with 20/29 MPG.
The BMW offers a 240hp engine, compared to the Audi with a much lower 211hp and the Acura with 280hp. All 3 vehicles offer a basic warranty of 4 years/50,000 miles.
What They’re Saying About the Impressive BMW 3 Series
“Out on the track, the 3-Series feels lean, and its dynamic goodness is very much intact. It still has a near-perfect weight distribution, which means that its second nature to give the tail a little help around with your right foot, then manageably tuck it back in coming out.”
“Steering is nicely balanced, able to point the car straight ahead without lots of small corrections that some vehicles demand, and quite responsive when you turn the wheel. Makes it easy to accurately place the car in a tight corner, staying in your lane without panic.”
“With the sixth-generation 3-series, BMW is reaching beyond mere dynamic attributes to stir comfort, convenience, and far higher efficiency into the mix.”
Car and Driver
BMW 3 Series Incentives
The down economy has resulted in sluggish sales and luxury automakers such as BMW are typically the first to offer attractive incentives to help consumers get behind the wheel of a new BMW. Often these incentives appear out of nowhere and with no advance warning. In addition to BMW 3 Series incentives offered to the general public, BMW also has incentive offers for certain segments of the general public, such as college graduates.
As an example of BMW 3 Series incentives, here are a couple of current offers. Do keep in mind that BMW like other automakers offer these incentives on a ‘limited time only’ basis and the following will expire 5/31/12:
- BMW 328i Sedan: 3.90% APR Financing
- BMW 328i Coupe: 3.90% APR Financing; $1000 Lease/APR Credit Available
Deciding Between a BMW 3 Series Rebate & Low APR Financing
Normally you will be required to choose between a BMW 3 Series rebate and low APR financing. The following are three tips to help you decide what will work best for you in the long run.
- BMW Low APR Financing Offers: This is where BMW is offering to finance your new car for low or possibly even zero percent interest. You will need excellent credit to qualify for these offers.
- BMW Cash rebates: These consumer rebates are paid to you directly by BMW and can help reduce your down payment. Even if you intend to trade in your old car or already have money to put down on a new BMW, it’s always good to finance a lower amount. Consumer cash rebates have nothing to do with credit.
- With excellent credit you can simply compare the amount of any cash rebate with the amount of interest you’ll be paying with a low APR financing offer (against the standard rate). Another option for those with excellent credit is to speak with your local bank about what rate they would offer you to finance your new BMW 3 Series with them. If they offer you an attractive APR and you’re offered a consumer rebate, consider financing through your bank and accepting an available consumer rebate from BMW.
So take a moment of your time to discover all of the current available BMW 3 Series incentives and rebates that BMW is offering in . Request a free, no obligation to buy BMW price quote to receive incentive information, along with competing price quotes from top certified BMW dealerships in your area.
It does not cost you any money and you are never under any obligation to buy, find all of the information you need to negotiate in confidence for the best price possible on a BMW 3 Series.
- Request a free no-obligation new BMW price quote.
- Locate BMW dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!