Get Behind the Wheel of an Amazing Subaru Using Current Subaru Incentives Being Offered
In a world where quality is decreasing while costs keep increasing, a Subaru is a breath of fresh air. If you’re looking for a quality vehicle that can stand the test of time, Subaru should be at the top of your list.
When you request a free, no obligation to buy Subaru price quote and see the competing Subaru price quotes from top certified Subaru dealerships in your area, along with available incentives being offered by Subaru , your dream of driving a quality car at a more affordable price can become a reality.
- A hassle free/Haggle free Subaru buying experience
- Find available no money down Subaru offers
- Available APR financing offers/Limited time only Subaru specials
- Low available monthly Subaru payments
- Free, no obligation to buy Subaru price quotes
3 Reasons Why Buying a Subaru is a Good Decision
Subaru of America was established in 1968 and earned a reputation for building quality cars. Condensing decades of quality into a small space would be impossible, so here are just three examples of why buying a Subaru could be one of the best decisions you could make:
- The Subaru Boxer Engine: The engineering behind the Subaru Boxer engine delivers the power you expect from a Subaru, and ample power for Subaru's symmetrical AWD system. This flat-laying engine design offers the ideal combination of power, balance and efficiency. While many of their competitors may focus on features like DVD players, Subaru’s primary main goal is to enhance your driving experience in the safest way possible. The Boxer engine will deliver in even the worst conditions and still maintain the highest fuel economy among dedicated AWD automobiles.
- Subaru Symmetrical AWD: While AWD isn’t a novel concept, symmetrical AWD is on an entirely different level. While most AWD systems are adapted from 2-wheel drive, Subaru's symmetrical AWD starts out as AWD. The Boxer engine provides power for the symmetrical AWD system, which provides sufficient power to each wheel continuously, preventing slipping and sliding on any road condition. Don’t drive a part-time AWD system when Subaru's symmetrical AWD system will always be on to protect you and your family when you need it the most.
- Safety: Subaru was named the only manufacturer with IIHS Top Safety Picks for all models an impressive three years in a row (2010-2012). When you think of safety, you think of the ability to survive an accident, however, it’s better to avoid an accident than survive one. Subarus come equipped with a wide range of safety features and systems to safeguard you, along with your loved ones. Subaru doesn’t feel that safety should be a high priced option.
Two Special Programs That Could Save You Even More on a New Subaru
In addition to Subaru incentives and rebates being offered to the general public, Subaru has two special programs that could save you even more:
- Subaru Lease Customer Loyalty Program: If you’re a qualified, returning Subaru Motors Finance lease client who is entering into a new lease purchased by Subaru Motors Finance, Subaru will take care of your first payment up to $500.
- Subaru College Grad Program: Subaru Motors Finance has lease and financing offers for qualifying recent or soon-to-be graduates (within six months of or twelve months following the date of graduation).
Current Subaru Incentives & Rebates
Subaru makes it easy to drive a well-built, safe and extremely attractive vehicle. In addition to the two programs above that you could be eligible for, below are just a few examples of current incentives being offered by Subaru. As all manufacturers offer their incentives on a ‘limited time only’ basis, the following examples are set to expire on 5/31/12.
- 2012 Subaru Legacy: 0.9% APR Financing when purchasing
- 2012 Subaru Impreza: 0.9% APR Financing when purchasing
The good news for you is that even though the above incentives may have expired, when you request a free, no obligation to buy Subaru price quote, you’ll receive the most current available incentives and specials that Subaru is currently offering .
You’ll also receive Subaru price quotes from competing Subaru dealerships, so you have all of the information you need to create a bidding war for your business. With Subaru dealers competing to give you a great deal and available Subaru incentives, driving home with a great deal is just a click away.
- Request a free no-obligation new price quote.
- Locate dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!