Use Dodge Avenger Rebates & Incentives – Save Up to $3000 on a New Dodge
When money’s tight and everyone is struggling to stay within their budget, buying a new car may seem impossible. With money saving Dodge Avenger rebates and incentives, along with its already affordable price tag, driving a new Avenger doesn’t have to drain your wallet.
Request a free, no obligation to buy Dodge Avenger price quote and see for yourself how available Dodge Avenger rebates and incentives being offered in could save you thousands on a new Dodge. You’ll also receive competing Dodge Avenger price quotes from top certified Dodge dealers in your area that will compete to give you a great deal.
- A hassle free/Haggle free Dodge Avenger buying experience
- Find available no money down Dodge Avenger offers
- Available APR financing offers/Limited time only Dodge Avenger specials
- Low available monthly Dodge Avenger payments
- Free, no obligation to buy Dodge Avenger price quotes
Introducing the Dodge Avenger
The Dodge Avenger midsize sedan is offered in three trims: SE, SXT, SXT Plus and R/T. The SE and SXT come with a 2.4 liter four cylinder engine that generates 173hp, with the SXT Plus and R/T offering a 3.6 liter V6 engine producing 283hp. Front-wheel drive comes standard on all Avengers.
The base SE comes standardly equipped with features that include keyless entry, full power accessories, A/C, cruise control, tilt/telescoping steering wheel, 60/40 split-folding back seat and sound system with CD player, along with other standard features. Options include satellite radio and a package containing heated front seats along with an 8-way power driver’s seat.
The SXT has the SE’s standard features, and adds such items as an upgraded transmission, auto climate control, heated folding mirrors, leather wrapped steering wheel, trip computer and a sound system with satellite radio, along with other standard amenities. Optional is a touchscreen stereo interface that contains digital music storage.
The SXT Plus includes the above touchscreen interface, as well as auto headlights and fog lights. Both of SXT models can be fitted out with the Cold Weather Group that adds heated front seats along with remote ignition.
The R/T adds, among other features, upgraded steering, a sport-tuned suspension, the Cold Weather Group, cloth/leather upholstery, automatic dimming rearview mirror, Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity, as well as a 6-speaker Boston Acoustics sound system equipped with iPod/USB audio interface.
There are several options/packages to further customize an Avenger for one’s personal tastes and lifestyle.
The Dodge Avenger Goes Up Against Competitors Ford Fusion & Nissan Altima
The Dodge Avenger does well against its competitors the Ford Fusion and Nissan Altima with a lower starting price than either of its comparably equipped competitors. The Avenger offers 173hp compared to the Fusion and Altima both at 175hp; along with a fuel economy of 21/30MPG in city/highway driving, compared to the Fusion with 22/32 MPG and the Altima at 23/32 MPG. All three models offer a base warranty of 36 months/36,000 miles.
When it comes to safety, the Avenger shines as a 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick and receiving an overall 4 stars from the NHTSA in crash testing. The Altima received marks of ‘good’ for front and side impact crashes, though only ‘acceptable’ for roof strength tests, with an overall 4 stars from the NHTSA. The Fusion is a 2012 IIHS Top safety pick and received an overall 4 stars from NHTSA during crash tests.
What People Are Saying About the Dodge Avenger
“Chrysler has upgraded the midsize Avenger into a car that buyers no can longer overlook. Handling was much better than expected and the ride was, too. The seats were comfortable both on long on trips and around town. Road and wind noise were nicely repressed.”
Market Watch: The Wall Street Journal
“As a rather mainstream front-drive midsize sedan, the Dodge Avenger typically doesn’t appear on our radar, but for 2012 there’s a new R/T model. Leaving a stoplight with lots of throttle, there’s a hint of torque steer, but the Avenger impressed us with its improved overall refinement and well-damped suspension. “
Road & Track
Dodge Avenger Rebates & Incentives
The down economy has lead to sluggish car sales and many automakers like Dodge are offering money-saving incentives to help people get behind the wheel of a new car or truck.
To give you a feel for potential savings with available Dodge Avenger rebates and incentives, here are two current Dodge Avenger incentive offers. Please note that Dodge, like the other car manufacturers, offers these incentives on a ‘limited time only’ basis and the following special offers will require a buyer to take retail delivery by 5/31/12:
- 2012 Dodge Avenger: As low as 0% APR financing up to 72 months or
- 2012 Dodge Avenger: $3000 Consumer Cash Rebate
3 Tips to Help You Decide Between a Dodge Avenger Rebate & Low APR Financing
As you probably noticed in the above examples, the word ‘or’ was underlined. That’s because you’ll be required to choose between a Dodge Avenger rebate and a low APR financing offer. The following are three tips to help you decide which incentive offer will work best in your personal situation:
- Dodge Avenger Low APR Financing Offers: This is where Dodge offers to finance your new Avenger at low and/or even 0% interest, but, you’ll need very good credit to take advantage of the offer.
- Dodge Avenger Consumer Cash Rebates: Dodge cash rebates are paid directly to you by Dodge to help reduce the amount of the negotiated purchase price on a new Avenger. These cash rebates are not dependent upon credit scores, so if you know that you have poor credit you can still take advantage of available money saving consumer cash rebates.
- With good credit, to determine which offer will save you the most money compare the amount of any cash rebate with the total amount of interest you’ll be paying with a low APR financing offer (against the standard rate). Additionally, speak with your local bank about what they’d offer you in terms for financing your new Avenger; if they offer you a good APR rate and you’re offered a Dodge consumer rebate, consider financing through your bank and accepting any available consumer rebate from Dodge.
It only takes a moment of your time to find all of the current available Dodge Avenger rebates and incentives that Dodge is currently offering in . Request a free, no obligation to buy Dodge price quote to receive Dodge rebate and incentive information, along with competing price quotes from top certified Dodge dealerships in your area.
Our service doesn’t cost you any money and you are never under any obligation to buy, in order to find all of the information you need to negotiate in confidence for the best price possible on a Dodge Avenger.
- Request a free no-obligation new Dodge price quote.
- Locate Dodge dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!