The Road To Big Savings With Dodge Caravan Rebates & Incentives
Why pay full price when you can save big with Dodge Caravan rebates and incentives? When you request a free, no-obligation-to-buy Dodge Caravan price quote you’ll receive available Dodge Caravan rebates and incentives currently being offered in .
You’ll also receive pricing information and internet incentives that the top Dodge dealers in are offering, so you can have them compete to give you the best possible deal on a new Dodge Grand Caravan.
- A hassle-free, haggle-free Dodge Caravan buying experience
- Find available, no money down Dodge Caravan offers
- Available 0% APR offers/Dodge Caravan rebates
- Low available monthly Dodge Caravan payments
- Free, no-obligation Dodge Caravan price quotes
Dodge Caravan rebates and incentives, plus Dodge dealers competing equals big savings on your new Dodge Grand Caravan.
The Grand Caravan offers seating for up to seven passengers and five trim levels: The American Value Package, SE, SXT, Crew and R/T. All are powered by a 3.6 liter V6 engine generating 283hp.
The American Value Package offers features such as heated mirrors, front-powered windows, dual zone A/C, a 2nd row ‘stow n’ go’ bucket seats, among many other features. SE drivers receive features such as triple zone climate control with rear A/C, a front floor console, six speaker audio system, as well as other amenities. The SXT is basically the SE with the SE Plus group; however the SXT offers more in terms of options, like power lift-gate and sliding doors, power/adjustable pedals, along with remote start and a rear DVD entertainment system.
The Crew trim offers features such as fog lights, power sliding doors, tri-zone auto climate control, leather enclosed steering wheel, power driver seat with power-adjustable pedals, trip computer, touchscreen display and an upgraded stereo system with satellite radio and digital music storage, along with many more features. A media center package is optional with upgraded audio and a larger display screen, along with back-up camera and a navigation system (real time weather/traffic)
The sporty R/T includes features such as 17” alloy wheels, a performance tuned suspension and brakes, leather first- and second-row seats, back up camera, premium Infinity sound system among many other high-end features.
The Dodge Grand Caravan: Reliability & Against the Competition
The Dodge Grand Caravan scored well for reliability in ride, quietness, fold-away second-row seats and cargo flexibility. It’s also one of the safest minivans on the road, and was named a 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick, as well as receiving an overall four stars during NHTSA’s stringent crash testing, with five stars for side crashes.
The Toyota Sienna also scored an overall four stars from NHTSA during their crash testing, with five stars for side crashes, while the Nissan Quest hasn’t been tested. The Sienna is a 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick, and although the Quest received good and average scores by IIHS, it’s not one of their Top Safety Picks.
The Dodge Grand Caravan is several thousand dollars less than the comparably equipped Toyota Sienna and Nissan Quest. All three offer the same combined fuel economy and the Grand Caravan offers a lot more power with its 283hp engine versus the Sienna with 187hp and the Quest at 260hp. All three offer a basic warranty of 36 months/36,000 miles.
What They’re Saying About The Dodge Grand Caravan
“Yes, it’s a minivan. It’s a minivan with an interesting distinction, however. It wears an R/T badge, signifying membership in Chrysler’s Road and Track performance fraternity. But once we’d grappled with the incongruity of the notion—manliness and minivans are concepts that don’t willingly juxtapose—we could see the underlying logic.”
-Car and Driver
“The Grand Caravan is a perfect fit for empty-nesters with several grandchildren or lots of DIY projects. With the back seats folded down, you can load up this vehicle with lots of stuff from Home Depot.”
“The reason behind its popularity, however, is not difficult to grasp — there are few vehicles that morph from people carrier to cargo hauler with anywhere near the same sort of ease.”
Dodge Caravan Rebates & Incentives
Dodge has a good history of offering great incentives and rebates to help car buyers such as yourself get behind the wheel of a new Dodge. To give you a better idea of the types of Dodge Caravan rebates and incentives that are offered, let’s take a look at a couple of current offers.
Do keep in mind that Dodge, like other automakers, puts expiration dates on their incentives and normally they’re only in effect for a month or two. This is to allow them flexibility to change and even increase their promotional offers. The offers used below for illustration purposes will be expiring 4/12.
- As low as zero percent financing up to 36 months
- Up to $1000 cash allowance
These rebates and incentives are offered by Dodge, not the individual Dodge dealership. Even though you will be negotiating the purchase price on your new Dodge Caravan, you are still entitled to rebates and incentives from Dodge. When you request a free, no obligation to buy Dodge Caravan price quote, you will receive the most current available customer rebates and incentives being offered in your area by Dodge.
4 Tips To Decide Which Is The Best Deal: Dodge Caravan Rebates Or Low APR Financing
It can be rather daunting deciding which is the better offer to take, a Dodge Caravan rebate or a low APR financing offer. As you’ll have to choose one or the other, here are four tips to assist you in making the decision that’s right for you and will save you the most money in the long run.
- You wouldn’t be alone if you thought zero-percent financing would save you the most in the long run. There are several factors you need to take into account, however. Firstly, you’ll need excellent credit to qualify. The new car ads you see on TV include a very hard-to-read disclaimer at the bottom to that effect, though you probably didn’t notice it.
- Get a copy of your credit report to see where you stand and if you’d even qualify. If you have poor credit the choice will be easy – take the cash rebate.
- If you have good credit, you simply need to compare what you would save. For example, zero percent interest for 36 months against what you would pay at a standard APR rate. Then compare that with the amount of the cash rebate; the one that offers you the most savings over the long term is the reasonable choice.
- Talk to your local bank or credit union and find out what they would offer you in financing terms. If they’ll give you a great rate to get the business (finance your car), consider financing through them and taking the Dodge Caravan rebate. Win/win.
The only thing left to do to hit the road towards big savings is request your free, no obligation to buy new Dodge price quote. You’ll receive – direct to your computer – the most current available Dodge Caravan rebates and incentives being offered in . You’ll also receive pricing and internet incentives that competing Dodge dealers are offering.
Have the information you need to create a bidding war for your business and hit the road to big savings on your new Dodge Grand Caravan.
- Request a free no-obligation new Dodge price quote.
- Locate Dodge dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!