How Dodge Charger Rebates & Incentives Could Save You Thousands
In tough economic times everyone has to tighten their belts and watch how much money they spend. Automakers like Dodge know this and to help new car buyers like you to afford a new Dodge, they offer great rebates and incentives.
When you request a free, no-obligation-to-buy Dodge Charger price quote you’ll receive the most current available rebates and incentives that Dodge is offering in your area. You’ll also receive current pricing and available internet incentives that top competing Dodge dealerships are offering.
- Hassle-free, haggle-free Dodge Charger buying experience
- Find available no money down Dodge Charger offers
- Available 0% APR offers
- Low available monthly Dodge Charger payments
- Free, no-obligation Dodge Charger price quotes
When you combine attractive Dodge Charger rebates and incentives with Dodge dealers competing for your business, driving a new Dodge in is within your reach.
The Amazing 2012 Dodge Charger
The roomy Dodge Charger offers drivers a choice of five trim levels, the SE, SXT, R/T, SRT8 and the SRT8 Superbee, along with three different engines. The SRT8 offers a new heart-pumping 470hp 6.4 liter V8 and other braking and handling enhancements, and the R/T’s V8 pumps out 370hp. Both the SE and SXT come standard with a 3.6 liter V6 producing 292hp. The SRT8 Superbee is basically a more affordably priced, less luxurious version of the SRT8
Standard features of the SE, SXT, R/T and SRT8 include auto headlights, keyless ignition and entry, cruise control, climate control, touch screen infotainment interface, and many more. It also has an optional Connectivity Group to provide Bluetooth audio and telephone connectivity, auto dimming rearview mirror and more.
The SXT and R/T add upgrades such as heated mirrors, fog lamps, remote ignition, heated front seats, a larger touchscreen and many more upgraded features, as well as optional amenities. The R/T adds many performance-enhancing features such as tires, brakes and a sport tuned suspension as well as other features and available options.
The Dodge Charger: Reliability & Against The Competition
The Charger scored well in reliability for quietness, ride, interior room and feature content. In addition, the Dodge Charger is a 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick and scored an impressive five stars from the NHTSA in its more rigorous testing.
When compared to similar models, the Hyundai Genesis and Ford Taurus it does not back down. The Hyundai Genesis hadn’t been tested by NHTSA for frontal or side crashes, but it did score five stars for rollovers; the Ford Taurus came in with an overall four star crash test score. Both the Genesis and the Taurus were a 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick.
The Charger has a slightly higher MSRP compared to a comparably equipped Taurus or Genesis, but gives drivers a lot more power, with 293 horses, compared to the Genesis at 274hp and the Taurus at 263hp. The Charger has a fuel economy of 19/31 compared to the Taurus at 18/28 and the Genesis with 19/29.
What Others Are Saying About The Dodge Charger
“It’s hard to put into words how much better the 2012 drives, feels, flings and fuels than the 2011, but let’s try. Wow. For the passion privileged among you: The 2012 drives like a dream.”
“The Charger’s dynamics are the most impressive part. Although its robust powertrain can get you in trouble on entry if you don’t plan carefully (advice: brake early), this massive sedan takes to corners with composure, response, and communication that rivals — perhaps even bests — some notable German performance sedans.”
“The appeal of a traditional American diner is that it serves up a wide variety of food, generally in palatable form. In that regard, you can think of the Dodge Charger as the automotive equivalent of the blue-plate special from the all-American diner.”
Dodge Charger Rebates & Incentives
Dodge has a long history of offering great rebates and incentives. They offer some impressive incentives on the Dodge Charger and combined with having Dodge dealers compete for your business, you can set yourself up for some substantial savings.
To give you a clearer idea of the type of savings you could realize, let’s take a look at just a couple of current Dodge Charger rebates and incentives. We do want to point out that Dodge, like all of the other automakers, puts expiration dates on their incentives. This gives them flexibility to modify (& possibly increase) offers on a regular basis. With that in mind, the Charger rebates and incentives we’re using for illustration purposes will be expiring 4/2012.
- 0% APR financing up to 36 months
- $2000 consumer cash rebate
While the above illustrations will most likely have expired, when you request your free, no-obligation Dodge Charger price quote you’ll receive the most current available rebates and incentives that Dodge is offering in your area.
4 Tips to Help You Decide Between a Dodge Charger Rebate & Low APR Financing
Going back to the above Dodge Charger consumer cash rebate and zero percent APR financing offer, it’s important to note that you’ll be faced with a tough decision; accepting either a customer cash rebate or low APR financing. When deciding which offer to accept, it really comes down to which will save you the most money in the long run.
Here are four tips to help you make the decision that’s right for you and your individual circumstances:
- When it comes to low or even zero percent financing, it’s important for you to note that you will need excellent credit in order to qualify. While those new car ads you see on TV have a disclaimer to that effect, it’s usually right at the bottom in a very small font size.
- If you don’t already know what your credit score is, order a copy of your credit report. This will give you the opportunity to review it to ensure there are no errors that could be affecting your score. If you see that it’s correct and you have a poor credit score, then take the consumer cash rebate (credit doesn’t factor into rebates).
- It gets a bit more challenging if you have good credit and thus would have to choose between the two offers. Essentially, you need to evaluate how much total interest would be paid during the term of the loan, or how much you would save with a 0% interest offer. Then compare that amount with the amount of the consumer cash rebate.
- Another option would be to speak with your bank or credit union to see what APR financing terms they would offer you. If you can get a good rate through your bank, then you could finance your new Dodge Charger through them and take any consumer cash rebate that Dodge is offering.
Get on the road to driving a new Dodge Charger and request your free, no obligation to buy Dodge Charger price quote. You will be sent, direct to your home computer, the most current available Dodge Charger rebates and incentives that Dodge is offering in .
You’ll also receive special pricing information and internet incentives that competing Dodge dealers are offering, so you can create a bidding war for your business.
Request as many new car price quotes as you like – it’s absolutely free and there’s no obligation whatsoever to buy.
- Request a free no-obligation new Dodge price quote.
- Locate Dodge dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!