3 Tips to Choosing the Best Dodge Durango Rebates and Incentives So You Drive Away a Winner
When you are in search of a new SUV it is important that you make sure you get the best deal possible. Using Dodge Durango rebates and incentives will help make this happen. Request a free Dodge Durango price quote and get access to all the latest Dodge Durango rebates and incentives offered in . It’s quick, it’s easy, it’s free and there is never an obligation to buy.
Get as many Dodge Durango quotes as you want and compare offers from dealers in your area so you drive away with the best deal!
Introducing the Fabulous Features of the Dodge Durango
The Dodge Durango is a large crossover SUV that seats 7 passengers. It is offered in four trim levels; SXT, Crew, R/T and Citadel.
The Durango has a choice of either a V6 or V8 engine. The SXT trim comes standard with a 3.6-liter V6 producing 290hp. A 5.7-liter V8 engine producing 360hp is standard on the R/T and optional on the Crew and Citadel. A 5-speed automatic transmission is standard on the V6 while the V8 has a standard 6-speed automatic transmission.
- The base SXT trim level comes standard with several great features including, 18-inch alloy wheels, available AWD, Uconnect hands free phone, SiriusXM satellite radio, hill start assist and more.
- The Crew trim adds features such as a power 8-way driver and 6-way passenger seats with 4-way lumbar, Keyless Enter ‘N Go, media center, rear view backup camera as well as a security alarm.
- The R/T adds additional features including suede and vinyl seats with red stitching, performance steering, sport suspension, antilock heavy duty disc brakes and a full-size spare tire.
- The Citadel trim level comes complete with chrome door handles, grill and mirror, napa leather trimmed seating, power sunroof, enhanced GPS system and blind spot monitoring.
With all the great features coming standard on the Durango you will be spoilt with every trim level. Request a free Dodge Durango price quote and get access to pricing information on the Durango that you want.
The Trusted Reliability of the Dodge Durango
When you are driving a big SUV you need to be confident that it is sturdy and above all reliable. Lucky for you the Dodge Durango has above average reliability ratings in almost every category. Some of these categories include, fuel system, engine major and minor, transmission, suspension, breaks, exhaust, paint/trim and body hardware.
Not only is the Dodge Durango reliable but it is a 2012 Top IIHS Safety Pick and scored 4 stars in the NHTSA driver front crash test. Well over half of Dodge Durango owners would not hesitate to purchase the Durango again, a testament to its durability.
Head to Head Competition: the Dodge Durango vs. the Ford Flex vs. the Chevrolet Traverse
The Dodge Durango stacks up nicely against similar SUVs the Ford Flex and Chevrolet Traverse. All models are four door SUVs, but the Flex and Durango have four trim level options while the Traverse only has three. The Dodge Durango is the only model that offers a V8 engine, while both the Traverse and Flex only have V6 engines, with the Flex also having a V6 twin-turbo option.
When it comes to overall owner satisfaction the Durango and Flex stand high above the Traverse, with above average ratings compared to the Traverse’s average. In terms of reliability the Durango also beats out the competition with above average ratings compared to the Flex and Traverse’s average results.
Both the Ford Flex and Dodge Durango get an overall 17 MPG while the Chevrolet Traverse gets 16 MPG. However, the average annual fuel costs are the lowest in the Durango, slightly beating the Ford Flex and over $200 less than the Traverse.
If you are going to compare safety, all the models received 2012 Top Safety Picks from IIHS. It’s clear to see that the Durango holds its own against the competition.
What Others are Saying about the Dodge Durango
“The big Dodge Durango SUV has some Mercedes-Benz GL-Class genetics baked into its rugged form. It’s significantly less expensive, of course, and for those that still need the big towing and seating of a more traditional sport-ute, it’s one of the best choices available.”
“The 2012 Dodge Durango continues to impress automotive critics with its upscale interior, rugged good looks and standout performance. The 2012 Dodge Durango was co-developed with the new 2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class, and reviewers say its luxury roots show through. This family-hauling SUV packs surprisingly fun driving dynamics…”
Dodge Durango Rebates and Incentive Offers
Dodge Durango rebates and incentives are a great way to get an even better deal on a new Durango. You can combine Dodge Durango rebates and incentives with other Dodge discount programs to get even greater savings. Current Dodge Durango rebates and incentives offered to the public are as follows: (Note that they expire on 4/30/2012, but serve as a good example of common Durango offers.)
- Up to a $1,000 rebate for the Dodge Durango.
- 0% APR financing for up to 36 months on the Dodge Durango.
Dodge Durango rebates and incentives are continuously changing so it is important to stay up to date. Request a free no obligation to buy Dodge Durango price quote to get access to all the current Dodge Durango rebates and incentives offered in .
3 Tips to Help You Choose Between Dodge Durango Rebates and Incentives
Because automakers make you choose between rebates and incentives 95% of the time, it’s good to know what you’re getting into. Choosing between a rebate and an incentive does not need to be difficult if you follow these 3 easy steps:
- Get pre-approved for financing through your bank or credit union. This will serve as your backup if your credit is not good enough for the financing incentive. Also, you may even get a better rate than with the financing incentive, in which case you can take the rebate and use your own financing.
- Keep in mind that the rebate is applied to the purchase price negotiated for the car, if you are short on cash you can use the rebate towards your down payment, hence reducing the amount you need to finance.
- If you do qualify for the financing incentive and it is better than the rate you are being offered with traditional financing, compare the savings. Look at the rebate amount and compare it to the amount you will save with the low or zero APR over the term of the loan. Choose the option that offers you the most savings.
Now that you know about Dodge Durango rebates and incentives and how to choose the best option for you- Get started today! Request your free no obligation to buy Dodge Durango price quote and receive all the current Dodge Durango rebates and incentives as well as up to date pricing information in sent straight to your computer.
Make dealers compete for your business and compare offers so you drive away with the best deal on a new Dodge Durango!
- Request a free no-obligation new Dodge price quote.
- Locate Dodge dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!