Discover How You Could Save Thousands of Dollars on a New Dodge – Dodge Journey Rebates & Incentives
When money is in short supply and you’re struggling to stay within your budget, buying a new Dodge may seem impossible. With money saving Dodge Journey rebates and incentives, along with its already affordable price, driving a new Journey doesn’t have to empty your wallet.
Request a free, no obligation to buy Dodge price quote and see for yourself how available Dodge rebates and incentives being offered in could save you thousands of dollars on a new Dodge. You’ll also receive competing Dodge Journey price quotes from top certified Dodge dealers in your area – make them compete to win your business.
- A hassle free/Haggle free Dodge buying experience
- Find available no money down Dodge offers
- Available APR financing offers/Limited time only Dodge Journey specials
- Low available monthly Dodge payments
- Free, no obligation to buy Dodge Journey price quotes
The Impressive, Ever-Ready Dodge Journey
The Dodge Journey is offered in five trims with two configurations to carry five to seven passengers: The American Value Package, SE, SXT, R/T and Crew. The SE is powered by a 2.4 liter four-cylinder engine that produces 173hp; while the SXT and Crew receive a 3.6 liter V6 generating 283hp. FWD is standard, with 4WD optional.
The American Value Package is equipped standard with features including heated mirrors, keyless ignition & entry, cruise control, height adjustable driver’s seat, tilt/telescoping steering wheel, sliding/reclining 2nd row seat, sound system with compact touchscreen interface/CD player/auxiliary audio jack/iPod/USB audio interface and steering wheel controls, and more. The SE adds to the AMVP standards such as tinted privacy glass, side roof rails, along with LED taillights.
The SXT adds, among other items, a V6 engine, fog lamps, cargo cover and satellite radio, with a premium sound system and 19” wheels being optional.
Several packages are available on the SE and/or SXT, including the Comfort/Convenience Group, Premium Group and the Popular Equipment Group. These packages offer a variety of upgraded features, for example: power lumbar support, remote ignition, outside temperature gauge, fold-flat passenger seat and a whole lot more. Also available is a larger infotainment touchscreen.
The above optional items are standard on the Crew that also has auto headlights, automatic dimming rearview mirror, premium stereo system, Bluetooth and more. The Crew can also be optionally equipped with a sunroof, backseat entertainment system, along with leather upholstery and heated front seats.
The R/T is similarly equipped as the Crew but adds features including special 19” wheels and more custom interior leather upholstery.
The Flexible Seating Group is obtainable on every Journey and includes folding/reclining 3rd row seat and three zone auto climate control with rear A/C. Integrated 2nd row child booster seats are also optional on every Journey and a navigation system is available on all trims except for the SE.
The Dodge Journey Takes on Competitors Kia Sorento & Toyota Highlander
The Dodge Journey stacks up nicely against competitors Kia Sorento and Toyota Highlander, offering a much lower starting price. All three offer similar fuel efficiency levels with the Journey at an estimated 19 city/26 MPG highway, followed by the Sorento at 20/27MPG and the Highlander at 20/25MPG. You’ll be able to go further on a tank of gas in the Journey with its 20.5 gallon gas tank compared to the Sorento’s 18 gallon tank and the Highlander’s 19.2 gallon. The Journey comes with a 173hp engine and the Sorento offers 175 horses, with the Highlander’s producing 187hp.
All three models are 2012 IIHS Top Safety Picks and have an overall four-star rating by NHTSA, with five stars awarded for side crash testing.
What Others Are Saying About the Dodge Journey
“I had a vague notion that the Dodge Journey would be a cheap, dull, and disappointing small crossover. I was pleasantly surprised, then, to drive the Journey and find it mature, stylish, and remarkably comfortable.”
“The Journey is a good-riding, good-handling three-row crossover. The suspension has been put into fine fettle thanks to better suspension geometry, a beefier, more accurate electrically-assisted steering system, and careful tuning.”
The Boston Globe
“On mountain roads, the Journey feels like a sedan. On open highways, it still feels like a sedan. Few big seven-passenger crossovers feel this small on the road.”
The Detroit News
Dodge Journey Rebates & Incentives
Today’s current economic climate has led to slower auto sales and many car manufactures like Dodge are offering attractive money-saving incentives to help customers more affordable get behind the wheel of a new vehicle.
To give you an idea of potential savings with available Dodge Journey rebates and incentives, here are two current Dodge Journey incentive offers. It’s important to be aware of the fact that Dodge, like the other automakers, offer these incentives on a ‘limited time only’ basis and the following Dodge Journey rebates and special offers will require a buyer to take retail delivery by 5/31/12:
- 2012 Dodge Journey: As low as 0% APR financing for 36 months or
- 2012 Dodge Journey: $1000 Consumer Cash Rebate
3 Pointers to Help You Decide Between a Dodge Journey Rebate & Low APR Financing
As you noticed in the above examples, the word ‘or’ is underlined; that’s because Dodge will ask you to select which one of the incentive offers you want to accept; a Dodge Journey rebate or low APR financing. The following are 3 pointers to help you make an informed decision as to which Dodge incentive offer works best for you:
- Dodge Journey Low/0% APR Financing: This is where Dodge offers to finance your new Journey at very low or even 0% interest rate, but you need extremely good credit to take advantage of APR offers.
- Dodge Journey Consumer Cash Rebates: Dodge consumer cash rebates are paid to you directly by Dodge to help lower the amount of the negotiated purchase price on a new Journey. Consumer cash rebates aren’t dependent upon credit scores, so if you already know you have bad credit you could still take advantage of Dodge Journey consumer cash rebates.
- With very good credit you will have to choose, compare the amount of a Dodge Journey consumer cash rebate against the amount of interest you’d be paying with a low APR financing offer (against the standard APR rate). Speak with a loan officer at your bank regarding what they’d offer you to finance your new Journey with them; if they offer you an attractive APR rate where you would save similarly to a Dodge APR offer, consider accepting the Dodge Journey cash rebate and finance it through your bank.
It only takes a minute of your time to locate current available Dodge Journey rebates and incentives that Dodge is offering in . Request a free, no obligation to buy Dodge Journey price quote to receive Dodge Journey rebates and incentive information, along with competing price quotes from top certified Dodge dealerships in .
Our service is 100% free and you’re never under any obligation to buy. Driving home with a great deal on a Dodge Journey is only a click away.
- Request a free no-obligation new Dodge price quote.
- Locate Dodge dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!