Discover GMC Acadia Rebates & Incentives for Huge Savings
Buying a new GMC Acadia in has never been easier. When you discover GMC Acadia rebates and incentives you could save thousands of dollars off the negotiated sales price of an amazing new GMC Acadia.
Request a free, absolutely no obligation to buy GMC Acadia price quote and in 60 seconds, direct to your computer, you will receive the best prices and current available GMC Acadia rebates and incentives being offered by top competing GMC dealers.
- Hassle-free/haggle-free GMC Acadia buying experience
- Find available $0 down GMC Acadia offers
- Available 0% APR offers
- Low available monthly GMC Acadia payments
- Free, no-obligation GMC Acadia price quotes
Don’t pay full price when you can negotiate the deal of a lifetime. Make GMC dealerships in compete for your business so you drive away with a great deal on your new GMC Acadia!
Imagine Yourself Behind the Wheel of an Amazing GMC Acadia
The GMC Acadia is a sizable crossover SUV available in 5 trim levels: Base SL, SLE, SLT-1, SLT-2 and Denali. 8 passenger seating, along with a 2nd row bench seat come standard on the base SL and optional with other trims that come standard with 7 passenger capabilities and 2nd row captain’s chairs. All Acadia’s have a 3.6-liter V6 generating 288hp. 6 speed automatic and front-wheel drive are standard, with the option for AWD.
Standard features of the SL include auto headlights, fog lights, keyless entry, cruise, rear A/C, OnStar, sound system with CD, satellite radio and much more. The Preferred Package adds remote ignition, Bluetooth and leather encased steering wheel.
The SLE comes with the Preferred Package as standard, in addition to a power lift-gate, rear parking sensors, automatic dimming rear-view mirror and camera among other amenities.
The SLT-1 trim adds upgrades such as heated mirrors with turn signal repeaters and integrated blind spot mirrors, 3 zone auto climate control, leather seating in 1st and 2nd rows, heated front seats along with even more upgraded features. The SLT-2 trim includes such upgrades as driver memory functions, 4 way power passenger seat and other standard equipment. Additional options include the Technology Package.
With the Denali, drivers get all of the SLT-2’s optional items, plus a panoramic sunroof, increased sound reduction and further upgraded features. All trims have the option for the sunroof and back seat entertainment system, except for the base SL.
The Reliable & Safe GMC Acadia
The GMC Acadia scored extremely well for reliability, including high marks for its spacious and flexible interior; smooth, comfortable ride and responsive handling; quietness; usable 3rd row seat; and blind spot mirrors and crash testing results. In NHTSA crash testing, the Acadia earned a top overall score of 5 Stars and is a 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick.
Pitting the GMC AcadiaAgainst the Competition
The GMC Acadia’s starting price is a bit higher than a comparably equipped Dodge Durango and Honda Pilot. The Acadia provides an estimated 17/24 city/highway driving fuel efficiency compared to the Durango at 16/23 city/highway and the Pilot with 18/25 city/highway. All 3 models offer a bumper-to-bumper limited warranty of 3 years/36,000 miles. The Acadia gives drivers great pick up speeds with 288hp compared to the Pilot with 250hp and the Durango at 290hp.
Both the Dodge Durango and Honda Pilot are 2012 IIHS Top Safety Picks, with both receiving an overall score of 4 Stars from the NHTSA in crash testing compared to the Acadia’s overall 5 Star rating – when it comes to safety there’s no competition, the Acadia comes out on top.
What They’re Saying about the New GMC Acadia
“While the Acadia Denali looks big, it is very easy to get in and out of, even if you’re climbing into the third row; the second-row captain’s chairs fold up with a simple pull of a lever. You can’t judge a book by its cover – the Acadia Denali may look intimidating, but it caters to the comfort of its passengers in nearly every way possible.”
-The Detroit News
“The GMC Acadia gets the brand’s aggressive front end treatment. Overall the look is bolder and more masculine than its corporate cousins. The full-size Acadia offers minivan-like room in a more socially-acceptable crossover body.”
“The Acadia has more interior space than some larger, truck-based SUVs, along with better fuel economy, a more comfortable drive and an attractive, aggressive exterior.”
GMC Acadia Rebates & Incentives
To give you some perspective on GMC’s history of offering customers good incentives, here are a couple of examples of GMC Acadia rebates and incentive programs. The examples we’re using as an illustration – like rebates and incentives offered by other car manufacturers – have expiration dates. This allows GMC the flexibility to modify and oftentimes increase their promotions. The GMC Acadia rebates and incentives below expire 4/12:
- 0% APR for 60 months, or
- Up to $2000 total cash back
As you can see, GMC offers very generous incentives on the Acadia. While the above promotions expired in 4/12, when you receive your free GMC Acadia price quote, we’ll include GMC’s current available rebates and incentives being offered in your area.
Choosing Between a GMC Acadia Rebate & Low APR Financing: 5 Tips to Make the Right Choice
As you’ll notice in the above examples, there is an “or” after the APR financing offer. That’s because you’ll need to decide which offer to take advantage of. Here are 5 tips to help you make the decision that’s right for you and will save you the most money in the long run:
- GMC Acadia consumer cash rebates let you pay a lower price on your new Acadia. You receive this money from GMC and it belongs to you, not the GMC dealership. It also has no effect whatsoever on your ability to negotiate the sale price; just don’t mention your knowledge of available consumer cash rebates until after you have completed your price negotiations.
- Zero or low APR financing means you’ll pay lower (or zero percent) interest on your Acadia’s financing; however, there’s a catch – you need to have excellent credit history to be eligible for these types of incentives.
- If you’re a first time car buyer or have poor credit history, you’ll most likely want to choose the consumer cash rebate. That’s because financing is dependent on your credit score and the consumer cash rebate isn’t. Car buyers who aren’t aware of this might turn down a cash rebate only to end up with a much higher APR due to their credit rating.
- If you have a history of owning cars and good credit, simply calculate the difference you’d save with low or 0% financing compared to the standard interest rates. This will show you the difference in savings compared to a consumer cash rebate.
- Speak with a loan officer at your bank or credit union to see what they would offer you – if you can get a good rate with them, consider financing through the bank and accepting the consumer cash rebate for maximum savings.
All that’s left to do now is request your free, no-obligation to buy GMC Acadia price quote to get on the road to big savings on a new Acadia. We’ll send you the most current available rebates GMC is offering in your area, along with special pricing and incentives being offered by top competing GMC dealerships in .
It’s fast, easy, and free, and there is no obligation to buy! The only thing you have to lose is big savings on a new GMC Acadia.
- Request a free no-obligation new GMC price quote.
- Locate GMC dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!