Three Tips for Big Savings Using Honda Pilot Incentives & Rebates
When you know how to effectively use Honda Pilot incentives and rebates, along with creating a bidding war between Honda dealerships for your business, you’ll be in a position to save hundreds if not thousands of dollars on a brand new Honda Pilot.
Request a free, no obligation to buy Honda Pilot price quote and receive current available cash rebates and special incentives being offered in . You’ll also receive the best pricing information and internet incentives that top competing Honda dealerships are offering.
- Hassle free, haggle-free Honda Pilot buying experience
- Find available no money down Honda Pilot offers
- Available 0% APR offers
- Low available monthly Honda Pilot payments
- Free, no-obligation Honda Pilot price quotes
Honda Pilot incentives plus a bidding war spells big savings on a new Honda Pilot!
The Amazing Honda Pilot
The Honda Pilot is offered in four trims, LX, EX, EX-L and Touring, all with available AWD or front wheel drive. There is third row seating and a large cargo area to make the Pilot ideal for families or anyone with an active lifestyle. All Pilots come with a 3.5 liter V6 with an impressive 250 horses, and offers good fuel efficiency of 25 MPG highway.
The LX features a telescoping/tilt steering wheel, power accessories and seven speaker sound system. The EX adds features such as a power driver seat, Bluetooth, tri-zone auto climate control, satellite radio and more. The EX-L features more upgrades including a power lift-gate, sunroof, leather seating, heated front seats, iPod/USB audio interface and back-up camera.
The higher end Touring comes with a rear entertainment system 10 speaker audio system and navigational system (optional feature on the EX-L).
Reliability & the Honda Pilot
The Honda Pilot scored exceedingly well in reliability especially in the areas of powertrain refinement, passenger seating for eight, interior room and storage, along with crash-test results. The Pilot is expected to continue its upward trend in reliability and new models are predicted to be an impressive 27% above average.
Speaking of safety, the Honda Pilot is a 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick and earned an overall four star crash test rating by NHTSA, with five stars for side crashes.
How the Honda Pilot Compares to the Competition
The Honda Pilot has a less expensive starting price than a comparably equipped Chevrolet Traverse or Toyota Highlander, as well as better fuel efficiency with 18/25 MPG compared to the Traverse with 17/24 MPG and the Highlander at 18/24 MPG. The Pilot offers a 250hp engine, compared to the Traverse with 281hp and the Highlander at 270 horses. All three models offer a basic warranty of 36 months/36,000 miles.
The Chevrolet Traverse is also a 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick and overall five star crash test rating by NHTSA. The Toyota Highlander came in with a four star overall crash test rating by NHTSA and is a 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick.
What They’re Saying About the New Honda Pilot
“The 2012 Honda Pilot is a roomy, versatile three-row crossover with clever features that families will love. The Pilot’s interior could seal the deal for prospective car shoppers looking to find functionality and comfort in a vehicle. Things inside the Pilot are so well thought out that the storage options throughout the cabin could make a mom giddy.”
The Chicago Tribune
“Honda, like airline companies, likes its Pilots to be sober, and there’s nothing to raise the pulse in the 2012 Pilot, which the company has subtly refreshed. But for the vast number of Americans—and many of our own staffers—who appreciate the current Pilot and the innocuous, reliable, and easy way it transports up to eight people and their stuff, this is no bad thing.”
Car and Driver
“Honda refreshed this big SUV and tweaked it in all the right directions by improving the interior and adding a few more miles to its gas mileage. And it didn’t take anything away from the Pilot’s all-around capabilities and utility.”
The Detroit News
Honda Pilot Incentives & Rebates
Honda Pilot incentives and rebates can help you save even money on the already affordable price tag. Honda has a great track record of offering car buyers good incentives to buy a new Honda. Let’s look at one example of a current Honda Pilot incentive to get a general idea.
Please remember that Honda Pilot incentives and rebates are time-sensitive. Like other manufacturers, Honda puts an expiration date on rebates and incentives to allow them more flexibility. In the case of the below incentive, it’s scheduled to expire on 4/30/12.
- The Honda Pilot has a low APR financing offer of 0.9% for 36 months
This is just one example of a Honda Pilot incentive, so when you request your free Honda Pilot price quote, we’ll send you all of the most current available incentives and rebates on offer in your area.
Three Tips For Deciding Between a Honda Pilot Rebate & Low APR Financing
More times than not, you’ll need to choose between a Honda Pilot cash rebate and low APR financing. Here are three tips to help you understand Honda Pilot rebates and incentives, so you can determine which will be the better deal for you in the long run.
- Low APR Financing Offers: You’ve probably seen new car ads on TV offering to finance your new car with little or no interest; however, what they don’t include (except for a tiny disclaimer at the bottom of the screen) is that you need excellent credit to qualify. Even a couple of negative marks on your credit report could disqualify you.
- Cash rebates: These rebates are paid to you directly by Honda and can help defray the cost of a down payment. Even if you plan on trading in your old car or already have money to put down, it’s always good to lower the amount you’re financing. If you have poor credit, cash rebates don’t have the same good-credit stipulation that the low APR offers have – so take the rebate.
- If you have excellent credit it can make the choice a bit harder since you’ll have the option of choosing. A little bit of calculation can help you to decide. Simply compare the amount of any cash rebate with the amount you’ll save in interest from a low APR financing offer vs. standard APR rates, and take the one that will save you the most money. Another option, and one you should exercise anyway, is to speak to your bank or credit union about the financing terms they’d offer you. If they offer you great financing terms and there is a Honda cash rebate on the table, then you can have your cake and eat it too.
So get comfortable and request your free, no-obligation-to-buy Honda Pilot price quote to receive the most current available Honda Pilot incentives and rebates being offered in . You’ll also receive the best offers and special internet incentives that the top certified Honda dealers are offering.
It’s never been easier or more affordable to drive a new Honda Pilot.
- Request a free no-obligation new Honda price quote.
- Locate Honda dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!