- Honda Accord: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Honda Accord Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Honda CR-V: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Honda Civic: As Low as 0% Financing Incentive Available.
- Honda Civic Si: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Honda Civic Type R: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Honda Clarity Electric: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Honda Fit: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $200 Available.
- Honda HR-V: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Honda Insight: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Honda Odyssey: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Honda Passport: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Honda Pilot: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Honda Ridgeline: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
Four Tips to Get the Best Deal Using Honda Rebates & Incentives
Everyone loves a deal and when you combine Honda rebates and incentives with competing dealership prices to give you a great price, you’ll drive away smiling in the Honda of your dreams.
Request a free, no-obligation-to-buy Honda price quote to receive the most current available Honda rebates and incentives being offered in . You’ll also receive the best prices and special internet incentives that area Honda dealerships are offering.
- Hassle free-haggle free Honda buying experience
- Find available no money down Honda offers
- Available 0% APR offers
- Low available monthly Honda payments/special limited-time-only Offers
- Free, no-obligation Honda price quotes
Honda rebates and incentives are a great way to save even more money on that new Honda you’ve always wanted. Which offer will save you the most in the long run – a cash rebate or low-APR financing? Since you’ll most likely have to choose one or the other, here are four tips to help you get the best deal possible:
- Honda Cash Rebates: These rebates are paid to you directly by the manufacturer, Honda. They can be particularly helpful if you don’t have a lot of money to put down on a new car or simply to help you reduce the amount you need to finance.
- Honda Low APR Financing: Many automakers like Honda offer low or even zero percent interest financing on certain models; however, one must have excellent credit in order to qualify for these incentives. If you’re unsure of what your credit score is, order a copy of your credit report. This will also give you the opportunity to review it and ensure there are no errors that could be negatively affecting your score. You can then have it remedied before applying for financing.
- Calculate how much money you would save through low interest financing for the amount of time it’s offered, then compare that amount to any cash rebate you’ve been offered. This will show you in black and white which offer will truly save you the most money.
- Talk to your bank or credit union and get pre-approved for a new car loan. If your bank offers you equitable financing terms and you’re offered a cash rebate from Honda, then you won’t have to make the hard choice; take the rebate from Honda and get low interest financing through your bank – win/win.
Two Additional Honda Programs That Could Save You Even More Money
There are two further programs that Honda offers, and that could save you lots of money:
Honda’s Graduate Program: Honda offers exclusive financing rates on select Honda models. This includes flexible and competitive financing, lease and purchase plan packages, deferred first payment option for ninety days with sixty days with no interest (available only with traditional financing). The minimum requirements to be eligible are minimum 5% down payment, good credit history, proof of employment or future employment, with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of finance contract. To be eligible you must be a graduate with a master’s, bachelor’s or associate degree from a USA accredited two or four year college or registered nursing school. Or, have already graduated within the past two years or will graduate within the next four months from the date of the finance contract.
Honda’s Leadership Purchase Plan: This alternative financing plan allows eligible customers to put little or nothing down on select Honda models with low monthly payments. The small monthly payments are comprised of the depreciation of the car, plus finance charges. The term can range from 24 to 48 months and includes a $1500 excess wear and use waiver, along with a mileage allowance of 12,000 or 15,000 miles annually. At the end of the contract you can buy the car for a guaranteed price or return it to the dealership. At the end of the contract period, you have three choices; return the car and buy a new car, buy the car for a predetermined price or simply turn in the car and transfer ownership back to Honda Financial Services. Some restrictions will apply and the offer is only available to qualified customers in select states.
Honda Rebates & Incentives
To give you a feel for how you can save using Honda rebates and incentives, let’s take a look at a couple of current offers. Please keep in mind that rebates and incentives are time sensitive, usually expiring after one or two months. The examples we’re using for illustration purposes will expire on 4/30/12.
Bear in mind though, you’ll be receiving the most current available Honda rebates and incentives with your free Honda price quote.
- The Honda Accord currently has a 0.9% APR financing offer and zero first month payment (up to $500).
- The Honda Pilot has a low-APR financing offer of 0.9% for 36 months
The only thing to do now is request your free, no-obligation-to-buy Honda price quote and receive the current available rebates and incentives being offered in . You will also receive pricing information, along with special internet incentives that individual competing Honda dealerships are offering.
When you combine great Honda rebates and incentives with Honda dealers competing for your business, you’ll drive away with a sweet deal on a new Honda.
It’s never been easier or more affordable to drive a new Honda.
- Request a free no-obligation new Honda price quote.
- Locate Honda dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!