Drive Home With a Great Deal on a New Honda- Uncover Honda Ridgeline Incentives & Rebates
When you know how to successfully use Honda Ridgeline incentives and cash rebates, as well as create a bidding war between Honda dealerships, you’ll be in a position to save hundreds if not thousands of dollars on a brand new Honda Ridgeline.
Request a free, no obligation to buy Honda Ridgeline price quote to receive the most current available Honda cash rebates and special incentives being offered in . You’ll also receive competing price quotes and internet incentives that top certified Honda dealerships are offering.
- A hassle free/Haggle free Honda Ridgeline buying experience
- Find available no money down Honda offers
- Available APR financing offers/Limited time only Honda Ridgeline specials
- Low available monthly Honda payments
- Free, no obligation to buy Honda Ridgeline price quotes
Honda Ridgeline incentives plus a bidding war between Honda Dealers, equals big savings on a new Honda Ridgeline!
Putting the Spotlight on the Honda Ridgeline
The Honda Ridgeline is a midsize truck with a 4 door, crew cab body and provides room for five passengers. The Ridgeline is available in 4 trims: RT, Sport, RTS and RTL. The Ridgeline has a 3.5 liter V6 engine producing 250hp and 247lb-feet of torque. An AWD system is also standard. The Ridgeline can carry payloads of up to 1,546lbs and tows trailers up to 5,000lbs.
The entry level RT offers standard features including, power/sliding back window, A/C, 60/40 split-folding back seat along with under-seat storage, full power accessories, cruise control, trip computer, and more. The Sport trim adds features that include back privacy glass, fog-lights, leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls and more.
The RTS gives you everything from the RT and adds 17” alloy wheels, back privacy glass, dual zone auto climate control, 8-way power driver’s seat and an upgraded 7-speaker audio system with 6-CD changer. The top of the line RTL adds 18” alloy wheels, sunroof, fog lights, leather upholstery, heated front seats, 115 volt power outlet, along with satellite radio.
The Navigation System package, available in the RTL, includes a backup camera and Bluetooth hands-free cell phone compatibility.
The Reliable & Safety Conscious Honda Ridgeline
The Honda Ridgeline scored impressively for overall reliability, especially in areas such as its steady and supple ride, agile handling, powertrain, comfortable and easy access to backseats, in-bed trunk, dual-action tailgate, crash-test results and its composite bed. It’s no wonder then that 76% of owners surveyed said if they had it to do all over again, the Honda Ridgeline would still be their choice.
The Honda Ridgeline is a 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick and NHTSA gave it 4 Stars for rollover crashes.
The Honda Ridgeline Takes on the Competition
The Honda Ridgeline competes impressively against comparably equipped Nissan Frontier and Chevrolet Avalanche. The Ridgeline’s starting price is slightly higher than the Frontier and substantially less than a comparably equipped Avalanche. All three models have an estimated combined fuel efficiency of 17MPG and the Ridgeline offers 250 horses of power, compared to the Frontier at 261hp and the Avalanche at 320hp.
The Ridgeline is the clear winner when it comes to retaining its value with an ALG residual value of 40% compared to the Frontier with a residual value of 36%, and the Avalanche bringing up the rear with a residual of 31%.
Safety is another area where the Honda Ridgeline is the clear winner. The Nissan Frontier scored ‘good’ on IIHS crash testing and is not one of its top safety picks; on NHTSA testing, while the 2012 Frontier hadn’t been tested, the 2011 Nissan Frontier scored 3 stars (out of 5) for rollover crash testing, and not rated for overall, frontal or side crashes. The Chevrolet Avalanche hadn’t been tested by IIHS and the NHTSA gave it 3 Stars for rollovers, with no rating for overall, frontal or side crashes.
What Others Are Saying About the Impressive Honda Ridgeline
“Having the cab and the cargo bed integrated as a single unit makes for a more rigid body structure and thus the Honda is free of the shudder over bumps that plagues typical pickups. With an independent rear suspension, there’s no axle hop.”
“Smooth operator on all surfaces, roomy and stylish interior, clever storage box in cargo bed, all the pickup most buyers need without the crappy ride-and-handling trade-off.”
Car & Driver
Honda Ridgeline Incentives & Rebates
Using Honda Ridgeline incentives and rebates are great ways to save money off the Ridgeline’s already attractive price. Honda has a great record of offering customers a lot of good incentive to buy a new Honda. Here is an example of one current Honda Ridgeline incentive, to give you a general idea of potential savings.
Do keep in mind though that Honda Ridgeline incentives and rebates are time-sensitive;, Honda offers their rebates and incentives for a ‘limited-time-only’ to allow them more flexibility. In the case of the following incentive, it’s set to expire on 7/9/12.
- The Honda Ridgeline has a low APR financing offer of 0.9% for 24-36 months
This is only one example of a Honda Ridgeline incentive and when you request your free Honda Ridgeline price quote, we’ll send you all of the most current available incentives and rebates being offered in .
3 Tips For Deciding Between a Honda Ridgeline Rebate & Low APR FinancingMost times you will be asked to choose between a Honda Ridgeline cash rebate and low APR financing. The following are three tips to help you decide which offer will be the better deal, so you make an informed decision:
- Low Honda Ridgeline APR Offers: Low APR Honda Ridgeline offers are where Honda will finance your new Ridgeline at a low APR rate; however, keep in mind that you will need good credit to qualify.
- Honda Cash Rebates: These consumer cash rebates are paid to you by Honda and can help reduce the amount you finance; even if you intend to trade-in your old car and/or have money to put down, it’s always good to reduce the amount you finance.
- If you have good credit, a few simple calculations can help you decide which offer will save you the most over the long term. Compare the amount of any cash rebate with the amount of interest you will be paying with low APR financing – which will save you the most. Also, speak with your bank or credit union about the financing terms they’d offer you to finance your Ridgeline. If they offer you attractive financing terms and there is a Honda cash rebate offered, then you have the option of financing with your bank/credit union and accepting a Honda cash rebate.
To find the best available Honda Ridgeline incentives and rebates being offered by Honda in , simply request a free, no obligation to buy Honda Ridgeline price quote. You’ll also receive the best Ridgeline price offers and special internet incentives that the top certified Honda dealers are offering to win your business.
It’s never been easier or more affordable to drive an impressive Honda Ridgeline.
- Request a free no-obligation new Honda price quote.
- Locate Honda dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!