Uncover Money-Saving Jeep Cherokee Rebates & Incentives
If you’re looking for a Jeep Grand Cherokee and don’t want to pay full price, then we’re going to make your day. With the current economy forcing automakers to be even more competitive, manufacturers such as Jeep have stepped up the pace by offering even more attractive customer cash rebates and incentives.
When you request a free, no obligation to buy Jeep price quote, our database will search for the best available money-saving Jeep Cherokee rebates and incentives currently being offered by Jeep in . You’ll also receive competing Grand Cherokee price quotes from top certified Jeep dealerships who will make you a deal to win your business.
With Jeep Cherokee rebates and incentives, along with Jeep dealers competing for your business, you’ll be in a position to drive home with a great deal.
The Incomparable Jeep Grand Cherokee
The Jeep Grand Cherokee is a mid-size SUV that seats five passengers and is offered in three trims: Laredo, Limited and Overland. Every Grand Cherokee is available with 4×2 or 4×4 drivetrains and with the exception of the SRT8 every Grand Cherokee comes equipped with a 3.6 liter V6 engine that produces 290hp; an optional 5.7 liter V8 is available and produces 360hp. The SRT8 comes with a 6.4 liter V8 producing 470hp and 465lb-ft of torque. Rear wheel drive is standard and there are three optional 4WD systems. Properly equipped, the Grand Cherokee can tow up to 7,400lbs.
Standard features include auto headlights, dual zone A/C, cruise control, tilt/telescoping, leather-wrapped steering wheel and more. There are several optional packages such as the Security and Convenience package, that allows an owner to further customize their Cherokee.
The Limited offers all of the Laredo’s optional equipment, along with rear parking sensors, a Garmin navigation system, auto wipers, auto dimming outside mirrors, a dual pane panoramic sunroof, driver memory functions, heated front/back seats, leather-wrapped shift knob and more.
The Overland receives all of the Limited’s options and adds features including a variable-height Quadra Lift air suspension and special exterior/interior trim. The Overland Summit adds even more upgraded features, both for comfort and technology. A backseat entertainment system is optional for the Limited, Overland and Overland Summit.
The high performance Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 includes almost all of the Overland’s luxury amenities and adds features such as a V8 engine, 20” forged aluminum wheels, LED running lights, adaptive suspension, performance tuned steering, Brembo brakes, leather/suede sport seats and more.
The Reliable & Safe Jeep Grand Cherokee
The Jeep Grand Cherokee rates extremely well for reliability, especially for its supple and controlled ride, agile handling, quiet cabin and comfortable seating, transmission and high crash test scores. In a recent survey, the Grand Cherokee received the highest percentage of owners (77%) who said if they had it to do all over again they would still buy the Grand Cherokee.
The impressive Jeep Grand Cherokee is a 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick and received an overall 4 Stars, with 5 Stars for side crashes from the NHTSA.
The Jeep Grand CherokeeGoes Head-To-Head With Competitors Kia Sorento & Nissan Murano
The Grand Cherokee is the clear winner against competitors Kia Sorento and Nissan Murano. The Jeep has a higher starting price compared to a similarly equipped Sorento, but is substantially lower than a comparably equipped Murano. Owners will also get a lot more power in the Grand Cherokee than in either of its competitors with 290 horses, compared to the Sorento at 175hp and the Murano at 260hp.
Fuel efficiency is comparable across the board with the Grand Cherokee and Murano having an average combined fuel efficiency of 20MPG and the Sorento at 23MPG. You’ll go further on a tank of gas in the Grand Cherokee with its 25 gallon tank, compared to the Sorento’s 18 gallon tank and the Murano with a 22 gallon tank. The Grand Cherokee also can tow heavier loads with a towing capacity of 5,000lbs compared to the Sorento at 1,650lbs and the Murano at 3,500lbs.
When it comes to safety the Nissan Murano only received Good scores (highest) from IIHS for frontal and side crashes, with a marginal rating for roof strength testing. The Kia Sorento is a 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick and received an overall 4 Star rating from NHTSA, with 5 Stars for side crashes,same as the Grand Cherokee.
What Others Are Saying About the Jeep Grand Cherokee
“It’s a good feeling, not having to worry about slipping or sliding into misery in those environments. Descending from the mountain is made easier, in weather fair and foul, with hill-descent control — a technology found on other up-level SUVs — which electronically controls acceleration and braking moving downhill.”
The Washington Post
“The Jeep Grand Cherokee is an entirely different vehicle from those that came before it: more luxurious, more refined, and more efficient. Yet it still retains Jeep’s proven off-road ability despite improving its on-road and day-to-day manners.”
“Inside the cabin, the new Grand is well put together: High quality materials not only look great, but also have a pleasant feel and touch. The sporty bucket seats up front are comfortable and supportive, and the rear seats have ideal cushioning while also affording plenty of knee and legroom.”
The Huffington Post
Jeep Cherokee Rebates & Incentives
Jeep Cherokee rebates and incentives provide excellent ways to save money off the Grand Cherokee’s already attractive price tag. Here are examples of current Jeep Grand Cherokee rebates and incentives, so you can see how you could save money with available Jeep Cherokee rebates and incentives.
It’s important to note that Jeep Cherokee rebates and incentives are for a ‘limited-time-only’. In the case of the following incentives, buyers must take retail delivery by 5/31/12:
- Sign & Drive: $0 1st payment and $0 money down
- 0% APR Financing for 36 months
- $1000 Cash Rebate
These are only a few examples of Jeep Cherokee customer incentives and when you request your free Jeep Grand Cherokee price quote, we’ll send you all of the most current available incentives and rebates being offered by Jeep in .
Helpful Advice For Deciding Between a Jeep Cherokee Rebate & Low APR Financing
The majority of time you’ll have to decide between a Jeep Grand Cherokee cash rebate and low/0% APR financing. Here is some helpful advice to help you make an informed decision:
- Low/0% Jeep Grand Cherokee APR Offers: Low or even 0% APR financing offers are when Jeep offers to finance your new Grand Cherokee at a low annual percentage rate, but you will need excellent credit to qualify.
- Jeep Cherokee Rebates: This is cash that Jeep pays directly to you when you purchase a Grand Cherokee and can be used to further reduce the negotiated purchase price of a new Jeep. Cash rebates have nothing to do with credit, so if you already know you won’t qualify for 0% APR financing and you’re offered a cash rebate, take the money.
- To determine which offer will save you the most in the long run , simply compare the amount of any cash Jeep Cherokee rebate with the amount of interest you’ll be paying with low APR financing (or saving with 0% compared to the going rate). Additionally, speak with a loan officer at your bank about the terms they’d offer you to finance your Grand Cherokee. If they offer you attractive financing and there’s an available Jeep Cherokee cash rebate, then you would have the option of financing with your bank/credit union and accepting any available Jeep Cherokee rebate.
If you want to find the best available Jeep Cherokee rebates and incentives being offered by Jeep in , simply request a free, no obligation to buy Jeep Grand Cherokee price quote. You’ll also receive competing Grand Cherokee price quotes, along with special internet incentives that the top certified Jeep dealerships are offering to win your business.
- A hassle free/Haggle free Jeep Grand Cherokee buying experience
- Find available no money down Jeep Grand Cherokee offers
- Available APR financing offers/Limited time only specials
- Low available monthly Jeep Grand Cherokee payments
- Free, no obligation to buy Jeep Grand Cherokee price quotes
When you combine money-saving Jeep Cherokee rebates and incentives with Jeep dealerships competing for your business, you’ll drive home with the best possible deal on a new Jeep.
- Request a free no-obligation new Jeep price quote.
- Locate Jeep dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!