Find the Best Jeep Patriot Rebates & Incentives in Seconds!
If you’d like to buy a Jeep Patriot and not pay full price, then we’re going to make your day. With the economy forcing manufacturers to be even more competitive, builders like Jeep have stepped up the pace and are offering even more attractive customer cash rebates and incentives.
When you request a free, no obligation to buy Jeep price quote, our database will uncover the best available Jeep Patriot rebates and incentives currently being offered in . You’ll also receive competing Patriot price quotes from top certified Jeep dealerships who will make you a deal to make the sale.
With Jeep Patriot rebates and incentives, combined with Jeep dealerships competing you’ll drive home with a great deal on a new Jeep.
The Affordable, Rugged Jeep Patriot
The Jeep Patriot compact SUV is available in 3 trims: Sport, Latitude and Limited. The Sport and Latitude come standard with FWD and a 2.0 liter 4-cylinder producing 158hp with 141lb-feet of torque; 5 speed manual transmission comes standard, with CVT being optional. A 2.4 liter 4-cylinder producing 172hp and 165lb-ft of torque with a 5-speed manual and CVT is optional on the FWD Sport and Latitude; standard on the Limited and all Patriots equipped with the “Freedom Drive I” AWD system. The optional “Freedom Drive II” is a more conventional 4WD system making it more suitable for off-road exploration.
The Sport model trim includes fog lamps, 16” steel wheels, roof-rack side rails, exterior temperature display, 60/40 split folding rear seatbacks, tilt steering wheel with audio controls, along with a 4-speaker sound system w/CD player and an auxiliary audio jack. Optional is A/C and the Power Value Group, which adds full power accessories, keyless entry and heated mirrors.
The Latitude adds the above Sport’s optional features, plus remote ignition, 17” alloy wheels, front heated seats, height adjustable driver’s seat, passenger seat that folds flat, leather wrapped steering wheel, 60/40 split-folding/reclining backseats and a trip computer and 115-volt AC power outlet.
The Limited adds extra features including the larger 4-cylinder engine, 4-wheel disc brakes, auto climate control, leather upholstery, 6-way power driver’s seat, along with an upgraded sound/audio system w/6 CD changer (optional on the Sport trim) and satellite radio.
The Jeep Patriot Takes on Competitors Kia Sportage & Subaru ForesterThe Jeep Patriot holds its own against competitors Kia Sportage and Subaru Forester. The Patriot comes in several thousands of dollars less than comparably equipped Sportage and Forester, with all three capable of transporting 5 passengers. The Patriot offers estimated fuel efficiency of 23MPG city/29MPG highway, better than the Forester with 21/27MPG and the Sportage gets slightly better mileage with 22/32MPG.
Passengers will have room to stretch out with the Patriot’s passenger volume of 104cu.ft. compared to the Sportage with 100cu.ft and the Forester offering 108cu.ft. The Jeep comes equipped with a standard 158hp engine, compared to the Forester at 170hp and the Sportage with 176hp. The Jeep and Subaru offer a basic warranty of 36months/36,000miles and the Kia offers 60months/60,000miles.
All three competitors are 2012 IIHS Top Safety Picks.
What Others Are Saying About the Jeep Patriot
“Going through mud, over rutted-out sections, and over rocks, the Patriot got through obstacles — on the first try — that would’ve stopped other crossovers.”
“The 2012 Jeep Patriot Latitude is a no-frills work horse of a small Jeep that can be trail rated. This means that it is good on the road and off the road for buyers who want to commute to school during the week and go off-road on the weekend.”
Great Falls Tribune
Jeep Patriot Rebates & Incentives
Jeep has a good track record for offering attractive Jeep Patriot rebates and incentives, making it even more affordable to slide behind the wheel of a new Patriot. The following regional offers are just a sampling of generous Jeep incentives, keep in mind that Jeep like other manufacturer’s offers their incentives for a limited time only; the following incentives require buyers to take retail delivery by 7/2/12.
2012 Jeep Patriot:
- As low as 0% APR for 36 months
- Up to $1750 Cash Allowance
Helpful Advice When Deciding Between Jeep Patriot Rebates & Low APR Financing
Most of the time you will be asked to decide between a Jeep Patriot cash rebate and low interest financing. To help you make an informed decision, here are a few tips:
- 0% Jeep Patriot APR Offers: 0% APR financing is when Jeep offers to finance your new Patriot at a low annual percentage rate; you will need to be well qualified to be eligible for this offer.
- Jeep Patriot Cash Rebates: This is money paid directly to you by Jeep, when you buy a new Patriot and can be utilized to further lower the negotiated purchase price. Since cash offers aren’t contingent upon being well qualified, if you already know you wouldn’t qualify for the 0% APR accept any available cash rebate.
- If you want to determine which incentive would provide you with the most savings over the long term, simply evaluate the amount of a Jeep Patriot rebate with the amount of interest you would be saving at 0% (compared to the going rate). If there are two offers on the table speak to a loan officer at your bank to see what terms they’d offer you. If they do offer attractive financing you have the option of financing through them and accepting any available Jeep Patriot cash rebate – win/win.
If you would like to locate the best available Jeep Patriot rebates and incentives being offered in , all you need to do is take 60 seconds and request a free, no obligation to buy Jeep Patriot price quote. You’ll also receive competing Jeep Patriot price offers, along with limited-time-only internet incentives, that top certified Jeep dealerships will offer you so they can be the one to make the sale.
When you combine generous Jeep Patriot rebates and incentives with Jeep dealerships competing for your business, you’ll drive home with the best possible deal on a new Patriot.
- Request a free no-obligation new Jeep price quote.
- Locate Jeep dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!