What You Need To Know About Lincoln Incentives To Get The Best Possible Deal
It’s not enough to just have Lincoln incentives and rebate information; you need to know some of the tricks of the trade so you get the best possible deal on a new Lincoln. This article is going to let you in on what you need to know about Lincoln incentives and rebates.
By requesting a free, no obligation to buy Lincoln price quote, you’ll receive the most current available rebates and incentives that Lincoln is offering in your area, along with competing price quotes from top certified Lincoln dealerships in .
Lincoln incentives and rebates + Lincoln dealers competing + knowing how to use the information = a great deal on a new Lincoln!
Read This Before You Negotiate With A Dealership
You need to do all of your research prior to contacting your local Lincoln dealerships. Once you have received your free Lincoln price quotes and before picking up a phone or sending an email, read the following tips that will help you when negotiating for a great deal:
- In every type of business there are unscrupulous people. To err on the side of caution, keep quiet about all of the incentive information you received with your price quote; until after you’ve negotiated a fair price for your new Lincoln. Same goes for a trade-in or financing; there could be some who might try to charge you a higher price for a car with factory incentives/rebates and/or possibly not give you a good trade allowance.
- The Lincoln dealerships have already been taken care of by Lincoln through the dealer holdback (dealer cash) and factory (consumer) cash rebates are paid to you by Lincoln – it’s your money. The same thing would apply to other incentives such as first time buyer incentives or student discounts.
- A sales transaction should be written up along the lines of this: The Lincoln dealer takes the negotiated sale price and adds taxes, licensing & doc fees, etc. to come up with the total price. At that point your down-payment, including any cash rebate and/or trade-in allowance is subtracted from the final purchase price.
Special Lincoln Incentives & Discount Programs
Not only does Lincoln offer attractive incentives and rebates to the all consumers, they also offer special segments of the public, discounts and incentives. Review these plans to see if you’d be eligible for even more savings on a new Lincoln:
- Mobility Assistance: Up to $1200 for the cost of adaptive equipment, including; up to $200 for items such as alert hearing devices/lumbar support/running boards. Customer must be the one using the vehicle and requires the adaptive apparatus. Other’s eligible are cities, towns, state, federal governments, assisted living facilities, nursing homes and houses of worship. If a family member of the buyer needs the adaptive equipment one could be eligible; though it has to be permanently installed in the vehicle.
- College Students: $500 student bonus cash on qualifying Ford or Lincolns purchased by a college student/recent graduate. Full or part-time freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, graduate student, trade school student and recent graduate. May be combined with some rebates and incentives offered to the general public.
- USA Military: $500 bonus cash towards the purchase or lease of eligible Lincoln and Ford models. Active military from all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces, along with reservists on active duty, National Guard, veterans and retirees who are within one hundred-eighty days of retirement or separation and delayed entry and enlistment program members. Husbands/wives are eligible and this offer may be transferred to other household members.
Attractive Lincoln Incentives And Rebates
Lincoln has a good history of offering attractive incentives to help people more affordably be able to drive one of their quality vehicles. Lincoln’s customer incentives, like the other manufacturers, are offered for a limited amount of time; though quite often they are either extended or modified. The following regional Lincoln incentives are currently set to expire on 7/2/12:
- 2012 Lincoln MKS: Up to $2500 Cash Back Rebate
- 2012 Lincoln MKT: Up To $2000 Cash Back
- 2012 Lincoln Navigator: $3000 Cash Back
Now that you know how to use Lincoln incentives and rebates to negotiate the best possible deal, take a moment of your time to request a free, no obligation to buy Lincoln price quote. We’ll send you the current customer incentives and rebates that Lincoln is offering in your area.
You’ll also receive competing price quotes from certified Lincoln dealerships who know they have to make you the best deal if they want the sale.
- Request a free no-obligation new Lincoln price quote.
- Locate Lincoln dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!