How You Can Buy A New Lincoln MKX For A Lot Lower Than The Retail Price- Lincoln MKX Incentives & Competing Car Prices Is The Key To Huge Savings
When you negotiate with multiple Lincoln dealerships in and make them compete to give you the best deal, you’ll be holding the winning hand. Add Lincoln MKX incentives to the equation and your potential savings could be more than you ever imagined.
If you want to see with your own eyes how much money you could save off the already affordable Lincoln MKX price tag, request a free, no obligation to buy MKX price quote. You’ll have everything you need to negotiate in confidence for a great deal on a luxurious Lincoln MKX crossover.
- A hassle free/haggle free MKX buying experience
- Find available no money down/low APR financing offers
- Available low monthly MKX payments
- Internet only MKX incentives
- Free, no obligation to buy MKX price quotes
The Luxurious Lincoln MKX Crossover
The Lincoln MKX luxury mid-sized crossover SUV comfortably carries 5 people in its spacious cabin and is offered in one amazingly equipped trim level. The MKX offers a 3.7 liter V6 producing 305hp and a 6 speed automatic transmission comes standard; both front wheel drive and AWD are available.
The MKX offers standard features that normally are offered as options in other luxury crossovers, such as heated/ ventilated front seats & driver memory functions, keyless ignition and entry, back parking sensors, power tailgate, MyLincoln Touch and sync phone/audio device interface.
There are numerous optional packages in which to customize the MKX for a buyer’s individual tastes and lifestyle.
The Lincoln MKX Goes Up Against Toyota Highlander and Nissan Murano
The Lincoln MKX holds its own against comparably equipped competitors Toyota Highlander and Nissan Murano. While the MKS has a higher starting price, it offers buyers a lot more power under the hood with a 305hp engine compared to the Highlander with only 187hp and the Murano offering 260hp. The MKX also offers impressive fuel efficiency ratings of 19MPG city/26MPG highway compared to the Murano at 18/24MPG and the Highlander with 20/25MPG.
The MKX and Murano both have standard towing capabilities of 3500lbs, but the Highlander runs last with 1500lbs. The Lincoln MKX and Toyota Highlander are both 2012 IIHS Top Safety Picks; however, while the Nissan Murano received a high score of ‘Good’ for frontal and side crashes, it only received ‘Marginal’ when it comes to roof strength tests.
The Lincoln also offers longer warranty coverage at 72months/70,000 miles for the basic warranty and an impressive 72month/72,000 mile powertrain warranty. Both the Highlander and Murano offer a base warranty of 36months/36,000miles and 60month/60,000miles powertrain.
What Others Are Saying About The Luxurious Lincoln MKX
“The Lincoln MKX’s high-quality, high-tech accommodations will please nearly any buyer, and reviewers say that leading luxury brands like Lexus should watch their backs.”
“The MKX is a tightly built vehicle with a roomy, attractive cabin, excellent fit and finish, as well as decent handling, acceleration, and fuel economy.”
Current Lincoln MKX Incentives and Rebates
The automotive industry has always been highly competitive and in a sluggish economy they’ve had to be even more aggressive when it comes to customer incentives. While you will be receiving all of the available Lincoln MKX incentives being offered by Lincoln in your area with your free MKX price quote, here is just one example of current MKX rebates and APR financing offers:
- 2012 Lincoln MKX: As low as 0.90% APR Financing or $1000 Cash Rebate
Which Is The Better Deal: How To Decide Between Lincoln MKX Rebates & Low APR Financing
As you see in the above example, Lincoln is currently offering a $1000 cash rebate and low APR financing. The reason we underlined the “or” is because you will need to choose which incentive you want to take advantage of. Here are a few things to think about when deciding between a cash rebate and low interest financing:
- Lincoln MKX cash rebates are offered by Lincoln when you purchase a MKX; it’s your cash, not the individual Lincoln dealerships. This cash can be put towards a down payment to lower the purchase price you negotiated with the Lincoln dealer. You can and should negotiate for a lower purchase price even if there are cash incentives from Lincoln on the table; again, it’s your cash.
- Low APR interest financing offers are extended by Lincoln for financing a MKX at a low APR rate. Keep in mind that APR financing incentives are offered to ‘well qualified’ buyers with excellent credit.
- If the MKX is the first vehicle you’ve ever purchased and/or you have a low credit score, if 2 offers are on the table – cash and low interest financing – the cash rebate would be the offer to consider accepting, as they’re not contingent on credit worthiness.
- When 2 offers are on the table and you do have a good history of buying vehicles in the past, along with good credit, you’ll simply need to calculate the savings you’d realize with low APR financing (compared against the going APR rate) against the amount of a Lincoln MKX rebate.
- Talk to someone at your bank or credit union about the terms they’d offer you to finance the MKX through them; if they offer you attractive terms then you would have the option of financing through them and accepting an available cash rebate from Lincoln. A great way to increase your savings.
Find all of the available Lincoln MKX incentives and rebates currently being offered in , simply request a free, no obligation to buy MKX price quote. With the current MKX incentives you will also receive competing price quotes from certified Lincoln dealers in your area.
When you combine attractive Lincoln MKX incentives with Lincoln dealerships competing for your business, you’ll be in the position to negotiate a great deal on a new MKX.
- Request a free no-obligation new Lincoln price quote.
- Locate Lincoln dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!