Discover How You Can Drive Home With a Great Deal on a New Toyota Using Competing Price Quotes With Toyota Camry Rebates & Incentives
When it comes to buying a new car, you shouldn’t have to sacrifice quality and safety just to stay within your budget. With Toyota Camry rebates and incentives, combined with Toyota dealerships in competing for your business, you won’t have to make any sacrifices to get behind the wheel of a new Toyota.
All you need to do is request a free, no obligation to buy Toyota Camry price quote and you’ll be in possession of the best, most current available Toyota Camry rebates and incentives being offered in . When you combine money-saving Toyota incentives with the competing price quotes from certified Toyota dealers, driving home with a great deal on a new Camry is within your reach.
Featuring the Toyota Camry
The Toyota Camry comes in 4 trims, L, LE, SE and XLE, along with two engines choices. The base Camrys are powered by a 2.5 liter 4-cylinder producing a respectable 178hp and 170lb-feet of torque. Higher trims receive a smooth 3.5 liter V6 good for 268hp with 248lb-ft of torque. For those wishing to leave an even smaller footprint, the Camry also offers a Hybrid with a Hybrid Synergy Drive system with 200 net horsepower.
The L offers standard features that include A/C, cruise control, A/C, power windows/mirrors, tilt/telescoping steering wheel, split-folding backseats, Bluetooth, 6-speaker CD audio system and more. The LE adds features such as power locks w/remote keyless entry, automatic headlights, Bluetooth streaming audio, along with a touchscreen interface for audio/phone/car information.
The SE contains features such as leather-wrapped steering wheel, sport seats, sport-tuned suspension, 17” alloy wheels, heated outside mirrors, fog lights, unique interior/exterior styling. SE V6 models receive 18” wheels, keyless start and entry, along with an upgraded display interface that adds navigation, HD and satellite radio, voice recognition, as well as the Entune smartphone and web integration.
The well-appointed and luxurious XLE contains features that include a sunroof, dual zone auto climate control, 8-way power driver’s seat, along with the upgraded display interface with Entune and more. XLE V6 models add leather upholstery, a power front passenger seat/heated front seats, rearview camera and automatic dimming rearview mirror.
Several of the additional amenities found on higher trims may be added to lower trims as an option, and a premium ten-speaker premium sound system is optional on the SE and XLE. Toyota also offers buyers an optional hard-drive-based navigation system with a larger central display on the XLE V6.
Toyota Camry Reliability & Safety
The Toyota Camry hit the ball out of the park for reliability, scoring an impressive 92 on a scale of 1-100, the highest score for vehicles in this category was a 93, with the lowest score being an alarming 43. Areas that contributed to the Camry’s high marks including exceptional fuel economy, impressive powertrain, roomy and comfortable interior, responsive handling and comforting top safety marks.
It comes as no surprise that the Toyota Camry is a 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick and an overall score from NHTSA of 5 Stars (highest score possible) in its more stringent crash testing.
The Toyota Camry Goes Up Against Competitors Honda Accord & Nissan Altima
In head-to-head comparisons between comparably equipped competitors Honda Accord and Nissan Altima, the Toyota Camry clearly crosses the finish line first. It has a lower starting price than a comparably equipped Accord and is slightly higher than the Altima. The Camry gives drivers more horses at 178hp compared to the Altima at 175hp and the Accord with 177hp.
When it comes to fuel efficiency, the Camry again leads the pack with an impressive 25MPG city/ 35MPG highway compared to the Accord with 23MPG city/34MPG highway and the Altima bringing up the rear with 23MPG city/32MPG highway. All three competitors offer a basic warranty of 36months/36,000 miles.
While the Honda Accord is another 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick and received an overall rating by NHTSA of 5 Stars, the Nissan Altima is not an IIHS Top Safety Pick receiving ‘good’ marks for frontal/side crashes and an ‘acceptable’ for roof strength tests. The Altima 4 door received an overall 4 Stars from the NHTSA, with 5 Stars awarded for side crashes.
What Others Are Saying About the Impressive Toyota Camry
“The Camry has achieved an enviable position as the default mainstream sedan of choice—quiet, smooth, comfortable, reliable, and affordably priced.”
Car and Driver
“Moreover, the Camry’s liquid-butter driving experience is better than ever. Road and wind noise are noticeably reduced, and the overall structure feels more rigid.”
“Since its introduction in 1983, nearly 15 million Camrys have been sold. It’s hard to argue against some 350,000 or so customers who time and time again purchase a Camry.”
Road & Track
Toyota Camry Rebates & Incentives
Toyota has a strong history of offering customers attractive Toyota Camry rebates and incentives to make it more affordable to buy or lease a new Toyota. Toyota, the same as all manufacturers, offers their incentives for a limited time only and in the case of the examples used for illustration purposes, the Toyota Camry incentives have an expiration date of 6/4/12.
Current Toyota Camry Rebates & Incentives:
- 0.0% APR financing for 36 months and $500 subvention cash or
- Leasing incentive: Low monthly lease payments under $220 per month for 36 months with no security deposit required.
Deciding Between Toyota Camry Rebates & Low APR Financing
When it comes to Toyota Camry rebates and low and/or zero percent APR offers you will most likely be asked to choose which offer you want to take advantage of and the primary reason is that automakers actually do lose money on these offers; naturally they want to cut their losses.
If you are in the position where you need to choose, here are some guidelines to help you make a more informed decision:
- A Toyota Camry rebate is money that Toyota offers you to buy a new Camry and it’s your money, not the Toyota dealership. These rebates can help you reduce the negotiated purchase price on a Camry, enabling you to finance a lower amount. Even if you are offered a rebate by Toyota, this doesn’t mean you can’t negotiate with the Toyota salesperson for a better price. You can and should negotiate.
- Toyota Camry zero percent APR financing is where Toyota offers to finance your new Camry at a 0% interest rate. You will though be required to have excellent credit to take advantage of low APR offers.
- If the Camry is the first car you’ve ever purchased or your credit history is less than desirable, if you’re offered a Toyota Camry rebate that’s the offer to consider accepting. Your credit history doesn’t factor into any Toyota Camry rebate.
- If you have an established history along with excellent credit and you’re presented with offers that require you to choose, all you need to do is calculate the amount you would save with zero-percent APR financing (compared to the standard APR rate) versus the Toyota Camry cash rebate.
- Another option, if presented with an ‘either or’ situation, is to go meet with a loan officer at your bank or credit union to see what financing terms they would offer you. If they offer you attractive terms, you have the choice of financing the Camry through your bank and accepting any offered Toyota cash rebate.
If you want to find the best, most current available Toyota Camry rebates and incentives being offered in , simply take a minute of your time to request a free, no obligation to buy or lease Toyota Camry price quote. We’ll send you the current available Toyota Camry rebates and incentives, along with competing Camry price quotes from top certified Toyota dealerships in your area.
Have the information you need to force Toyota dealers to compete for your business to make the sale. It’s 100% free and you are never under any obligation to buy or lease – the best deals on a new Toyota Camry are just a click away.
- Request a free no-obligation new Toyota price quote.
- Locate Toyota dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!