Negotiate a Sweet Deal with Toyota Factory Rebates & Incentives
Now is a great time to buy a new Toyota with Toyota factory rebates and incentives. When you know how to use rebates and incentives during the negotiation process, you’re on the way to big savings on a new Toyota car or truck.
Request a free, no-obligation-to-buy Toyota price quote and our database will send you the most current available rebates and special internet incentives that Toyota dealerships are offering.
- Hassle free, haggle-free Toyota buying experience
- Find available no-money down Toyota offers
- Available 0% APR offers
- Low available monthly Toyota payments
- Free, no-obligation Toyota price quotes
Hold all the cards and have Toyota dealers compete to give you a great deal.
Tips for Using Toyota Factory Rebates & Incentives to Get the Best Deal
One of the key things to remember during the negotiation process is to keep quiet about the Toyota factory rebates and incentives you know about until after you have successfully negotiated a lower sale price.
Once you have negotiated a fair price for your new Toyota, mention that you have information on the various Toyota rebates and incentives you’re eligible for. The rebate amount will then be deducted from the negotiated price; don’t forget, this is your money.
Let’s take a look at the more common Toyota factory rebates and incentives:
Cash rebates, or customer cash, are by far the most common type of rebate. This is money you receive directly from Toyota after you buy one of their cars. They can be used a couple of different ways:
- Apply towards the purchase price: For example, you have $1500 to put down on your new Toyota and you’re eligible for a $1000 cash rebate. When you combine the 2 amounts you would take $2500 off the negotiated sale price.
- If you already have plenty of money to put down or are perhaps trading in your old car plus have money to add to that amount, you can elect to have Toyota mail you the rebate after the sales transaction is complete.
- If you don’t have money for a down payment, use the cash rebate from Toyota as your down payment.
Examples of Current Toyota Factory Rebates & Incentives
Here are just a couple of examples of current Toyota rebates and incentives; however, do keep in mind that just like other automakers, Toyota factory rebates and incentives are time-sensitive and these illustrations are set to expire 4/2/12.
- Regional cash rebates up to $500 on the Toyota Venza & the Toyota Tacoma
- 2012 Sienna has a 0.0% APR financing offer for 36 months
The good news for you is that when you receive your free price quote, you’ll receive the most current available rebates and incentives being offered in your area.
There are also special rebates that are offered to different segments of the general public. Here are a few examples of other rebates and incentives you could be eligible for, in addition to the standard ones we discussed earlier:
- Loyalty Rebates: Many automakers offer their returning customers a bonus for buying another of their cars.
- Conquest Rebates: This is the complete opposite of the aforementioned loyalty rebate; automakers offer conquest rebates to encourage you to buy one of their vehicles instead of buying from their competitor.
- US Armed Forces Rebates & Incentives: Toyota offers eligible US military personnel a bonus to show their appreciation for serving.
- College Student Rebates: Toyota offers eligible students and recent graduates special incentives. Here are some of the key points in this program:
- Toyota’s college graduate finance program offers incentives such as no money down and no monthly payments for the first 90 days on certain finance programs on new untitled Toyotas.
- Competitive APR rates on new untitled Toyotas.
- $1000 cash rebate on the purchase or lease of eligible Toyota models.
- To qualify, you’ll need to have graduated from an accredited 4-year college, university or registered nursing program during the past two years or will graduate from such a school within the next six months.
- Be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years
- Graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network Program or any other two-year post-secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF
- Completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW
- At the time you sign your contract, show proof of current employment or future employment with a start day of 120 days from the purchase date. The TFS will need to determine if your income is sufficient to cover your living expenses as well as car payments.
Once again, don’t say anything to the car salesperson about rebate and incentive information you’ve received – until after you’ve negotiated the sale price.
The only thing left to do now to get on the road to driving a new Toyota car or truck is to request your free, no obligation to buy Toyota price quote. Have all the information you need to negotiate in confidence for the new Toyota car or truck that’s perfect for you.
The best pricing information, along with current available Toyota factory rebates and incentives is just a mouse click away. Request as many price quotes as you like – it’s free and there’s never an obligation to buy.
- Request a free no-obligation new Toyota price quote.
- Locate Toyota dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!