- Toyota 4Runner: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Toyota 86: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Toyota Avalon: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,500 Available.
- Toyota Avalon Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,500 Available.
- Toyota C-HR: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Toyota Camry: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $3,000 Available.
- Toyota Camry Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $3,000 Available.
- Toyota Corolla: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,500 Available.
- Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Toyota Corolla iM: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Toyota Highlander: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Toyota Highlander Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Toyota Land Cruiser: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Toyota Mirai: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Toyota Prius: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,000 Available.
- Toyota Prius Prime: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Toyota Prius c: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,250 Available.
- Toyota RAV4: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Toyota RAV4 Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Toyota Sequoia: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Toyota Sienna: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,000 Available.
- Toyota Tacoma: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Toyota Tundra: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,250 Available.
- Toyota Yaris: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
Save Money with Toyota Incentives
Toyota incentives are one of the easiest ways to save money on your new car. With available low APR rates and incredible financing deals, you can drive home in a new Toyota without spending a lot of cash!
Request a FREE online price quote to get started. You will immediately gain access to the best local deals along with the latest discount offers for any new Toyota. With a FREE price quote, you can also:
- Uncover hidden rebates for more savings.
- See the current Toyota incentives in your zip code.
- Find certified USA dealers with an impressive inventory of new cars.
- Safe, easy, hassle-free, and there is no obligation to buy.
You must secure all the available rebates and Toyota incentives in before you buy your new car. This way, you’re guaranteed to get maximum savings with minimum effort!
Introducing the Latest Toyota VehiclesToyota Avalon
Travel in first-class opulence and comfort with the Toyota Avalon. It’s a big car with big space inside. It has a near-flat rear floor for increased comfort and huge amounts of legroom for the front and rear passengers. The ride is exactly what you’d expect from a car that was built and engineered by one of the best carmakers in the world. You really can have it all with the Toyota Avalon.
The Toyota Camry offers the right amount of everything that you could ask for in a family sedan. Built using the finest quality materials for better durability and enhanced reliability, it also provides impressive amounts of passenger space for unparalleled levels of comfort. The suspension has been tuned to provide a silent and supple ride. Most of all, the Camry has a high resale value compared to other family sedans in the market, so you get better value for your money.
Toyota Camry Hybrid
Driving the Toyota Camry Hybrid is a pleasurable experience. For once, there’s a hybrid car that presents no compromises in terms of performance and space. The Camry Hybrid utilizes a gasoline engine and an electric motor to provide thrust, with both systems working in harmony for maximum efficiency. The best thing about the Toyota Camry Hybrid is that it achieves an average of 40mpg in combined city/highway driving. You get all of this, along with an ergonomic interior and a cleverly-designed suspension system for maximum comfort on whatever type of road you drive.
The Toyota Corolla provides comfort, value, and safety. It’s a compact car with the spacious interior of a midsize sedan. The Corolla is also one of the more affordable alternatives if you are looking for a rock-solid and reliable car. Best of all, you get an impressive amount of standard safety features for a humble base price. The Corolla is the perfect all-round car capable of providing a comfortable and isolated ride.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Style should always have substance. The Toyota FJ Cruiser is the perfect example of a stylish car that provides a multitude of benefits for the demanding individual. The retro styling of the FJ Cruiser is made more appealing by the rear suicide doors. The wide stance is further complemented by the clean lines that give the car a friendly yet intimidating look. The FJ Cruiser is also totally capable off-road, making it the perfect vehicle for work and play.
The Toyota Highlander is a family-friendly crossover vehicle. It provides adequate room for seven passengers inside the quiet and spacious cabin. The Highlander is a typical Toyota – easy to drive and capable of lasting many years. It’s also available in front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive, giving it the capability to handle slippery roads with ease.
Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Think of the Toyota Highlander Hybrid as a more powerful and more fuel-efficient version of the conventional gasoline-powered Highlander. This crossover is motivated by a powerful 3.5-liter V6 and a combination of three electric motors, providing more pulling power than the standard version. What makes the Highlander Hybrid stand out is the stellar fuel economy: 28mpg for both city and highway driving.
Toyota Land Cruiser
The Toyota Land Cruiser is a legend in the world of off-road. Over the years, this brute SUV has morphed into a luxury cruiser that is also suitable for comfortable driving. The Land Cruiser has all the core strengths of a genuine SUV. It has all-terrain capability that is capable of conquering all types of roads. It also has a luxurious interior that rivals the best luxury SUV’s on the market. The Toyota Land Cruiser combines luxury, utility, and off-road capability to produce a fantastic family SUV.
The Toyota Matrix is a tall and stylish compact wagon based on the Toyota Corolla. However, the Matrix has an ace up its sleeve: versatility. The tall body and wagon styling deliver excellent levels of interior space. Passengers are treated to an expansive cabin that can be configured to accommodate large cargo at the back. The Matrix feels like a normal sedan, making it easy to drive, even on congested roads.
The Toyota Prius is an excellent choice for a hybrid vehicle. In fact, it is the number one choice when it comes to a reliable, dependable, fuel-efficient, and easy-to-drive hybrid car. The hybrid system of the Toyota Prius combines the power of a gasoline engine and an electric motor to provide an unforgettable driving experience. The interior is well-built to withstand many years of driving and also produces the ride silence of a more expensive luxury car.
The Toyota RAV4 started it all in the compact crossover category. To this day, the RAV4 remains a solid choice for a compact crossover SUV. It was obsessively constructed to last hundreds of thousands of miles on the road. Like most Toyota cars, it has an ergonomic and comfortable interior with lots of room to stretch out. The RAV4 is more versatile than a normal car but remains easy to maneuver, as well as easy to park.
The Sequoia is not your ordinary run-of-the-mill SUV. It is the largest SUV in the Toyota lineup and offers ample interior space for up to seven adult passengers. The tall ride height gives the Sequoia a fair amount of off-road capability without sacrificing interior refinement and comfort. The Sequoia is also capable of towing up to 7,400 lbs. It is a durable, refined, comfortable, and versatile alternative to more expensive crossovers and SUV’s.
If you want a minivan, it’s hard to go wrong with the Toyota Sienna. One of the top traits of a great family vehicle should be safety. In this regard, the Sienna is one of the safest vehicles in the industry. It is also incredibly spacious on the inside and more stylish on the outside. The Toyota Sienna is versatile as it’s easy to fold the rear seats to make room for large and heavy cargo.
The Toyota Tacoma has a reputation of quality and durability. This compact pick-up truck features a stylish and rugged design that is equally at home on city streets and on dirt roads. It’s also offered in a variety of body styles and trims so you can easily choose the right Tacoma for the job. It has a quiet and solidly-built interior for a more refined driving experience.
If you want a full-size pickup truck that never backs down from tough jobs, the Toyota Tundra is the perfect vehicle for you. Boasting top levels of reliability, durability and safety, the Tundra means business. However, it also has a quiet and spacious interior that calms you down during city driving. You can select from a wide selection of body styles and wheelbase options to accurately configure the right Tundra for the job.
The Venza is different than other crossover vehicles. It has the space of an SUV and the body style of a wagon with the ride height of a car. Despite all these amazing attributes, the Venza manages to remain family-friendly and easy to drive. It cleverly accommodates five passengers. Simply fold the rear seats to create maximum amounts of room for all your belongings. The Venza has a sporty driving feel but it remains calm and composed for the long highway drive.
The Toyota Yaris is a leading contender in the subcompact category. It has European styling cues that give it a handsome and unmistakable face. Beneath the compact exterior hides a spacious and silent cabin that is roomy enough to accommodate four adults in comfort. It also has acceptable cargo room to carry your important belongings. The Yaris delivers a refined driving experience that is absent on most entry-level compact cars.
Loyalty Rebates and Conquest Incentives: What’s the Difference?
Loyalty rebates and so-called ‘conquest’ incentives are additional discounts offered to the car buyer. The competitive marketplace and the weak economy made it harder for car dealers to move inventory; they offer additional rebates and incentives to further sweeten the deal.
Loyalty rebates are cash discounts given to car buyers for choosing the same brand for their next car. Conquest incentives can come in the form of cash rebates, low APR financing, or a combination of the two, and are given to customers who ‘crossed-over’ from one car brand to the next.
These marvelous discounts can range from as little as $500 to as high as $2,000 depending on the make and model of the car that you choose. Keep in mind that loyalty and conquest discounts are offered for a limited time. Also remember that not all vehicles are qualified for the discount program.
Historical Analysis of Toyota Incentives and Rebates
Toyota rebates and incentives are still available at your local Toyota dealer. Keep in mind that certain rebates and incentives come with an expiry date, while some are only available for a limited time.
If you want a new truck, you should take a look at the Toyota Tundra. The Tundra comes with $2,250 worth of rebates on the Regular and Double Cab model. You can also get $2,500 cash back on the Tundra Crew Max. Financing incentives also include 0% APR for 60 months with an additional $1,000 bonus cash (offer is valid until 4/30/2012.)
The Toyota Venza is offered with 0.9% APR for 60 months. The Toyota Camry is also available at 2.9% APR for 60 months (offers are valid until 4/30/2012). Get a complete list of Toyota incentives before talking to the dealer in order to save more money on your purchase. Request a FREE quote and get started today!
How Do I Decide Between a Rebate or Incentive on a new Toyota?
The answer depends on your needs and financial situation. If you have a low credit score, you should choose the cash rebate as dealer incentives such as low APR or 0% financing are usually available for people who have a good credit score. If you are not sure whether you will qualify for low APR financing, you should verify your credit score before approaching the dealership.
If you’re buying in cash, you should choose a cash rebate. This will allow you to enjoy upfront savings on your new car.
There are instances when your local dealer will offer both. If this is the case, you should take advantage of the cash rebate and the low APR rate for more savings!
If you’re having trouble deciding between a cash rebate and incentive:
- Request a FREE price quote to find local dealers with the best Toyota incentives and rebate offers. This is a hassle-free and safe way to uncover the latest deals without leaving home. You can simply compare prices and choose the dealer that offers the best deal.
- After choosing your car, you should try to qualify for financing at your credit union or bank. This is a great way to compare the interest rates offered at the dealership. Remember that banks and credit unions will usually offer a lower APR rate than the dealership.
- If the dealer offers incentives, you should calculate the amount of interest you will pay over the duration of the loan. Remember that 0% APR financing deals will give you the lowest monthly rates and the lowest interest expense.
- Compare the rebates and the incentives. If the incentives are bigger than the cash rebates then you should take the low APR financing instead.
Now that you understand Toyota incentives and rebates, get started on finding the best Toyota for you at the lowest price. Request your FREE no obligation price quote and uncover great Toyota incentives in .
- Request a free no-obligation new Toyota price quote.
- Locate Toyota dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!