Sorry, but there is no deals for . Please review the deals for other makes.
How You Could Save Up to $3000 With Chevrolet Discounts & Special Incentives
It only takes a minute of your time and a click of your mouse to find the best available Chevrolet discounts and incentives being offered in .
Between the special Chevrolet discount programs and Chevrolet incentives being offered to the general public in , you could save over $3000 on a new Chevy. Get started now by requesting a free, no obligation to buy Chevy price quote and see for yourself how much money you could save on a new Chevrolet.
- A hassle free/Haggle free Chevrolet buying experience
- Find available no money down Chevrolet offers
- Available APR financing offers/Limited time only Chevy specials
- Low available monthly Chevy payments
- Free, no obligation to buy Chevy price quotes
You’ll receive competing price quotes from the top certified Chevrolet dealers in , who need your business. Have everything you need to negotiate in confidence for a sweet deal on a new Chevy.
The GM Family First & GM Supplier Discount Programs
When you buy or lease a new Chevrolet, you could benefit from the GM Family First Program which offers preferred pricing and employee vehicle allowance (EVA) to its employees, along with many family members:
- Husband/wife/children, along with grandchildren and stepchildren; step grandchildren, grandparents (incl. in-laws), parents and in-laws; same-sex domestic partners (treated the same as the above-referenced eligible family members). These special incentives and discounted prices are available on most GMC, Chevrolet, Buick and Cadillac models, though sometimes there will be a model(s) that isn’t eligible.
- An eligible Chevrolet/GM supplier’s employees receive a special discounted price that’s below the MSRP when the car is purchased through the GM supplier discount program.
- Eligible supplier’s employees can share their supplier discount with one friend or family member and the program is compatible with most additional regionally advertised cash allowances or special APR offers.
GM’s Military Discount
GM offers substantial military discounts to active duty, retirees and reserves, (and husbands/wives), of the United States Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines, National Guard and Coast Guard on most 2012 Chevrolet, Buick, Cadillac and GMC vehicles. USAA members may also be eligible to receive an additional $750 off the purchase of an eligible new GM vehicle, on top of the discount and most current available incentives.
GM’s Best in Class Alumni/Student Discount
You could save thousands of dollars on eligible new Chevrolet, Buick, Cadillac or GMC vehicles. If you’re currently a college student at any 2 – 4 year school, a recent grad (no longer than 2 years ago) or a current nursing school or graduate student, you’re eligible for special discounted pricing below the MSRP and, in most instances, you’ll be able to take available college discounts with any other special incentives being offered.
GM’s Credit Union Member Discount
Receive a discounted preferential price below the vehicle’s Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price on eligible new Chevrolet, Buick, Cadillac or GMC vehicles. If you’re a member of a participating credit union, you could qualify for huge savings, as your credit union discount in some instances could be combined with other incentives. This discount is available no matter where you finance your car.
Current Chevrolet Rebates & Incentives
In addition to the special Chevrolet discounts offered to select groups of customers, Chevy offers generous rebates and incentives to the general public. Just with these offers alone you could save thousands of dollars, but when combined with any of the special Chevrolet Discount programs those savings could amount to a substantial amount of money you’d save off of the purchase of a new Chevy.
Here are a few Chevrolet incentives that are currently being offered; however, as all automakers make their rebate and incentives “limited time only”, the following expire on 4/30/12.
- 2012 Colorado Extended Cab: 1.90% APR or $2000 Cash
- 2012 Chevy Impala 1LS: $3500 Cash
- 2012 Chevy Malibu: $3000 Cash
As you can see from the above Chevrolet incentives, savings can amount to over $3000 on certain models. When you request your free, no obligation to buy Chevrolet price quote our database will search for the best available rebates and incentives that Chevy is offering in .
Combined with competing price quotes from top Chevrolet dealers in your area, you’ll be in a prime position to get an unbelievable deal on the brand new Chevy of your dreams.
Have a family member who works for Chevy or GM? Are you a recent college grad or belong to a participating credit union? Maybe one of your friends works for an authorized GM supplier – Save even more through these programs.
Driving home with a sweet deal on a new Chevy is just a mouse click away.
- Request a free no-obligation new price quote.
- Locate dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!