- Chevrolet Blazer: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Bolt EV: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Camaro: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $500 Available.
- Chevrolet Colorado: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $500 Available.
- Chevrolet Corvette: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $500 Available.
- Chevrolet Cruze: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Equinox: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Express 2500: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Express 3500: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Impala: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Malibu: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $500 Available.
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Sonic: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Spark: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $3,500 Available.
- Chevrolet Suburban: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Tahoe: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Traverse: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Trax: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $750 Available.
- Chevrolet Volt: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
Find Chevrolet Impala Rebates Before You Buy and Get a Great Deal on Your New Chevy
Search for any available Chevrolet Impala rebates and incentives before buying your new car. Other people will tell you that the dealer invoice is all you need in order to save thousands on a new vehicle, but there is a better option that will help you to really pay below the invoice price.
Start by requesting a FREE online price quote. This simple and FREE service will provide you with critical information regarding the latest Chevrolet Impala rebates, financing incentives, and the lowest new car prices in your zip code.
Request a FREE online price quote and you will quickly find:
- The top local deals from the best Chevrolet dealers in your zip code.
- Updated pricing and discount information on the latest Chevrolet vehicles.
- Hidden rebates and secret incentives along with low monthly lease deals for added savings.
- Available $0 down payment and low APR financing deals for a more affordable car buying experience.
You don’t have to visit every Chevrolet dealer in town in order to unearth the latest Chevrolet rebates. Request a FREE online price quote today and learn how you can pay below the dealer invoice using the latest Chevrolet rebates!
Presenting the 2012 Chevrolet Impala
The Impala nameplate was introduced by General Motors in 1958. It quickly became the bestselling full size sedan in America by virtue of its comfortable ride, spacious interior and gorgeous styling. The new Chevrolet Impala remains one of the best choices for a comfortable family sedan. It now has a more powerful engine coupled with a generous amount of standard equipment for you and your family to enjoy.
The Chevrolet Impala is powered by a 3.6-liter V6 engine with 300hp. This engine is mated to a six-speed automatic transmission with front-wheel drive.
The base LS trim comes with standard features such as automatic headlights, full power accessories, 16-inch aluminum wheels, cruise control, air conditioning and a 6-speaker audio system with satellite radio.
The LT trim adds a rear spoiler, folding rear seat, a leather-clad shift knob, larger 17-inch aluminum wheels, remote ignition and a trip computer with a compass.
The LTZ trim adds supple leather upholstery, front fog lamps, big 18-inch alloy wheels, power front seats and a Bose audio system with eight speakers. The sunroof remains an option on the LT and LTZ trim models of the Chevy Impala.
Head-to-Head Comparison: Chevrolet Impala vs. Toyota Camry vs. Hyundai Sonata
Want to find out how the Chevrolet Impala stacks up against the evergreen Toyota Camry and all-conquering Hyundai Sonata? Here we compared the Impala against the Camry and the Sonata in terms of engine power and fuel economy, safety and price.
Engine Power and Fuel Economy
The Chevrolet Impala makes good use of a new direct-injected 3.6-liter V6 engine with 300hp. Fuel economy is rated at 18/30 MPG in city and highway driving. The Toyota Camry comes standard with a 2.4-liter 4-cylinder engine with 178 hp and 25/35 MPG. The Hyundai Sonata* comes with a 2.4-liter 4-cylinder engine with 198hp and 24/35 MPG.
Both the Toyota Camry and the Hyundai Sonata were included in the Top Safety Pick of the IIHS for 2012. The Chevrolet Impala earned a ranking of ‘Good’ from the IIHS in front-offset and side-impact cars tests, and scores a rating of ‘Acceptable’ in roof integrity tests.
Hyundai vehicles are not only known for their fantastic warranty, but they are also known for their affordable price. The Hyundai Sonata is the least expensive car in the group, followed by the Toyota Camry. The Chevrolet Impala is the most expensive car in our test, but it does come standard with a larger and more powerful V6 engine as well as several convenient features.
What Others Are Saying About the Chevrolet Impala
“If you’re looking for a roomy, reliable sedan with basic features and conservative good looks, the 2012 Chevrolet Impala is worth a look.”
“With front-wheel drive and V6 power, the current Impala isn’t exactly a tribute to the past, but it does continue the tradition of large, affordable Chevrolet family sedans.”
“The aging design and old platform lack the refinement and sophistication of its rivals, but the Impala is big inside, not too expensive, and returns decent fuel economy.”
Current Chevrolet Impala Rebates and Incentives
Chevrolet has traditionally offered the Impala with generous cash rebates and affordable financing incentives making it easier to get you into that Impala you’ve always wanted.
The 2012 Chevrolet Impala is now offered with up to $3,500 in consumer cash rebates. Special financing incentives includes 0% APR for 72 months, with lease prices starting at around $299/month for 39 months (with around $4,000 due at lease signing).
The above Chevrolet Impala rebate and incentives are valid until 7/2/2012. Request a free Chevy Impala price quote and get access to the most up to date Chevrolet Impala rebates and incentives in your area.
Deciding Between a Rebate and Incentive on a New Chevrolet Impala
Follow these 3 simple steps to help you decide if a rebate or incentive will give you better savings on your new Chevy Impala:
Step 1: Determine the amount of cash rebates and any available incentives from Chevrolet dealers in your area. You can do this by simply requesting a FREE online price quote. Not only will you find updated rebates and incentive offers in your zip code, but you can also compare the prices offered by various Chevy dealers in your zip code.
Step 2: Pay attention to your credit history. You need to remember that low APR or 0% APR offers are only available to customers with a good credit history. If you have below-than-average credit, then it is wiser to take the cash rebates since you probably won’t qualify for the financing incentive. If you have good or excellent credit, proceed to step 3 below.
Step 3: Before accepting the financing incentive from the dealer, try to apply for a car loan from your bank or credit union. This allows you to easily compare APR rates and determine which will provide you with more savings in the long run. Choose which gives the better offer.
If the dealer is able to give you cash rebates along with low APR incentives or lease offers, take them both- win/win
It is easy to pay below the invoice price on a new Chevrolet Impala. Start by requesting a FREE online price quote to find the latest deals along with current Chevrolet Impala rebates and incentives in your zip code. Search for any available rebates and incentives before you buy and get the chance to pocket thousands of dollars in savings on your new Chevy vehicle!
- Request a free no-obligation new Chevrolet price quote.
- Locate Chevrolet dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!