Sorry, but there is no deals for . Please review the deals for other makes.
Finding the Latest Chevrolet Rebate Offers is as Easy as 1-2-3!
If you are planning to buy or lease a new Chevrolet, you should search for all available Chevrolet rebate offers in your zip code. Remember that rebates and incentives will allow you to pay a lower price on any type of new vehicle. Negotiating the final selling price is necessary, but finding updated rebates and incentives for the vehicle you want is mandatory!
Lucky for you, finding the latest Chevrolet rebate offers is as easy as 1-2-3! It all starts with requesting a FREE online price quote. In just a couple of minutes, you will instantly receive updated rebates and incentives on any type of new Chevy car, truck or SUV. You will also gain access to:
- The top local deals as presented by U.S. certified Chevrolet dealers in .
- Updated new vehicle prices along with the latest discount offers so you instantly save cash on your new car!
- Available $0 down payment lease offers with low money factor rates so you can enjoy lower monthly payments on your new car lease!
- Secret rebates and hidden incentive offers that are reserved only for Internet-only buyers!
- The lowest prices, the best offers, and the biggest discounts on any type of new car, truck or SUV!
Buying or leasing a new Chevy need not be hassle. Simply request a FREE online price quote to instantly find the latest Chevrolet rebate offers in your zip code. It only takes a click of the mouse to open the doors towards getting maximum savings on a new vehicle!
Choose the Right Vehicle
The automotive marketplace is bustling with activity. Carmakers are constantly introducing new vehicle models to fit a specific niche of buyers. This can sometimes prove difficult to the average car buyer as there are so many cars to choose from.
In choosing the right vehicle, you will need to determine not only your needs, but your budget and lifestyle. Short on cash? You can try searching for a quality used car, or maybe try a new vehicle lease. The choice is entirely up to you.
Keep the following things in mind so you can easily choose the right vehicle for you:
- What is your daily commute? How many miles do you usually travel on a daily basis?
- Do you always carry a lot of stuff? Do you need vast amounts of cargo space?
- How many passengers do you usually carry with you, or do you usually drive alone?
- What kind of vehicle will fit in your garage?
- Do you live in mountainous regions or snowy climates?
- Will you be using your vehicle on vacations?
- Do you need special modifications on the vehicle to assist any type of disability?
- Would you like a manual or automatic transmission on your new car?
The Different Types of Rebates and Incentives
Cash rebates are one of the most common types of incentives that you can find. Cash rebates or factory rebates are special cash offers that you can pocket outright, or use them to reduce the selling price of the car that you want.
Don’t have enough money for a down payment? Cash rebates can also be used as a down payment for the car that you want. You can also ask the dealer to mail you the check so you can use the cash at a later time. No matter what you do, cash rebates provide you with added savings on your new vehicle.
Incentives can either be financing or lease incentives. Financing incentives usually consist of 0% APR or low APR offers which will save you money on interest rates. Take note that such offers are usually available to people with a good credit score. Lease incentives are special $0 down payment offers that are usually accompanied by low money factor rates and cash rebates.
There are other types of rebates offered for a select group of buyers. These will include:
- Conquest rebates – available to buyers who previously own a different brand of car. The dealer will offer you an additional conquest rebate for choosing their brand over the other.
- Loyalty rebates – usually offered to returning customers, or those who previously bought or leased a similar brand of car.
- Military rebates – carmakers are offering special cash rebates to members of the U.S. Military.
- Student rebates – these are specially designed for college students or college graduates when buying or leasing a new car.
Use Rebates and Incentives to Get a Lower Price on a New Car
Knowing the latest rebates and incentives and knowing how to use them can spell the difference between getting a good price and a great price on your new car.
After choosing the car that you want, you should uncover all available cash rebates, leasing offers, and financing incentives from certified dealerships in your zip code. You can do this by requesting a FREE price quote. Car dealers are not obligated to pass on certain rebates such as the dealer cash, but knowing the presence of such rebates is an important part of the negotiations process.
You can apply the cash rebates on your loan down payment or as an added capitalized cost reduction on your car lease. Remember that you don’t need to have a good credit score in order to receive cash rebates.
If you are planning to apply for a financing loan, check your credit score and see if you are qualified to take advantage of low APR financing. While this will not save you money upfront, it will save you money in the long run by paying lower interest rates.
If you want to lease a new vehicle, it would be best to take advantage of special lease incentives with minimal down or $0 down payment, $0 security deposit, and low money factor rates. Dealers can subsidize their lease offers by providing a higher residual value in calculating your monthly lease payments.
Current Chevrolet Rebates and Incentives
Here are some of the latest Chevrolet rebate offers and incentives that you can find at the nearest Chevy dealer:
Chevrolet Avalance – get as much as $5,000 cash rebate on the new Avalanche, or 0.0% APR financing for up to 60 months.
Chevrolet Silverado – get anywhere from $2,000 to $3,000 bonus cash rebates on the new Chevy Silverado, or 0.0% APR financing for up to 60 months.
Chevrolet Malibu – get as much as $3,000 cash rebate on the new Malibu, with 0.0% APR financing for up to 60 months.
Chevrolet Equinox – the Equinox is offered at 2.9% APR financing for 24 months up to 60 months.
Chevrolet Traverse – get as much as $2,000 bonus cash on the new Chevy Traverse, or 0.0% APR financing for up to 60 months.
Offers valid until 07/02/2012.
Discover updated Chevrolet rebate offers along with the best local deals by simply requesting a FREE online price quote. Get all the latest pricing and discount information on all new Chevy vehicles in just minutes!
- Request a free no-obligation new price quote.
- Locate dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!