- Chevrolet Blazer: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Bolt EV: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Camaro: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $500 Available.
- Chevrolet Colorado: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $500 Available.
- Chevrolet Corvette: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $500 Available.
- Chevrolet Cruze: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Equinox: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Express 2500: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Express 3500: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Impala: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Malibu: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $500 Available.
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Sonic: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Spark: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $3,500 Available.
- Chevrolet Suburban: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Tahoe: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Traverse: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Trax: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $750 Available.
- Chevrolet Volt: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
Find Chevy Equinox Rebates & Incentives: The Path To Big Savings
No one wants to pay full price and in today’s economy most of us can’t afford to. That’s how Chevy Equinox rebates and incentives can make driving a new car an affordable option.
When you request a free, no obligation to buy new car price quote you’ll receive the most current available cash rebates and special internet incentives that top Chevrolet new car dealerships in are offering.
- Hassle-free, haggle-free Chevy buying experience
- Find available no-money down Chevy offers
- Available 0% APR offers
- Low available monthly Chevy payments
- Free, no-obligation Chevy price quotes
When you have the top new car dealerships in competing, you’ll get the best possible deal on the new Chevy that’s right for you and your lifestyle.
Introducing the New Chevy Equinox
The Chevy Equinox is a small crossover SUV that provides drivers with the style and versatility one normally expects in a traditional SUV; however, you’ll enjoy much better handling and a fuel efficiency that averages an impressive 32MPG highway. The Equinox has an upscale look inside and out, with a roomy and quiet interior along with lots of storage space.
The Equinox is available in 4 trims, the LS, 1LT, 2LT and LTZ. Even the LS is equipped well, with features such as a power front seat to adjust height, reclining and sliding backseats, navigation system, along with an amazing sound system with CD player with satellite radio.
Other trim levels offer features such as USB ports, rearview camera, Bluetooth, auto climate control, leather seating and heated seats. Optional equipment includes a hard drive navigation system and lane departure warning system. Standard is a 2.4 liter 182hp engine and in all trims except for the LS, one can increase power through a 3.0 V6 for an incredible 264 horses.
Chevrolet’s Reliable Equinox
Chevrolet is certainly at the top of their game with the Equinox, which scored very well for its comfortable, controlled ride and responsive, secure handling. It also earned strong marks over the years for its engine and transmission, and a lot of improvement in fuel and electrical systems.
Chevy’s Equinox Squares Off Against The Competition
The Chevy Equinox starts slightly higher than a comparably equipped Kia Sorento, but is several thousand dollars less than the Jeep Grand Cherokee. The Equinox offers more power than the Sorento with 182hp, with the Grand Cherokee surpassing both with 290hp.
Both the Equinox and Sorento come with front wheel drive, while the Grand Cherokee has rear wheel drive. The Chevy Equinox does substantially better for fuel efficiency with an impressive 32MPG highway compared to the Sorento at 27MPG highway and the Grand Cherokee lagging behind with only 23MPG on the highway.
All three vehicles received an overall four stars during NHTSA testing and are a 2012 Top Safety pick by IIHS.
What They’re Saying About The Chevy Equinox
“Equinox represents a good value in the small crossover market with its quiet ride, smooth handling and stylish looks. The 2012 Chevrolet Equinox has the look of a crossover that’s more expensive than it actually is.”
The Chicago Tribune
“The interior is also well laid-out with a high center stack that puts the majority of controls in easy reach, and a number of thoughtfully designed compartments, nooks, and crannies.”
“The leather seat, with its eight-way power movement (two-way manual passenger) and its big cushion and side bolsters fit me better than an Italian suit.”
The Chronicle Herald
Chevy Equinox Rebates & Incentives
GM and Chevy have a long history of providing good rebates and incentives to help people get behind the wheel of a new car, and with Chevy Equinox rebates and incentives you can get great discounts on its already affordable starting price tag.
As an example of how this works, there is currently a low-APR financing offer for 2.90%-4.90% depending on the number of months you finance the Equinox. As these rebates and incentives are always set with an expiration date, this offer is set to expire 4/12.
The good news for you is that with your free new car price quote , you’ll receive the most current available Chevy Equinox rebates & incentives being offered in your area.
How To Decide Between A Chevy Equinox Rebate & Low APR Financing
In order to make the best decision when taking advantage of a Chevy Equinox rebate or Low APR financing, you need to be aware of the dynamics involved; the first being that you will most likely have to choose one or the other.
Let’s take a look at what exactly these incentives are and what you need to evaluate when determining which will save you the most money in the long run.
- A Chevy Equinox rebate is money you receive directly from the manufacturer to apply towards the negotiated sales price of your new Equinox. Yes, you read correctly; applied to the ‘negotiated’ sales price, because you certainly don’t want to pay full price when you will be in possession of information to help you get a much better price.
- Low APR financing, like mentioned in the above example, is when you’re offered incentives to finance your car through the manufacturer. Do keep in mind that you’ll need good credit on low APR offers, so the best thing to do is get pre-approved by your bank or credit union beforehand. Then you know right from the start if you should take the cash rebate (if you have poor credit) or, if you have excellent credit, you’ll know if you can get the same or better rate from the bank. If that’s the case, consider taking the rebate from Chevy and finance through your bank.
Another way you may be eligible to save even more – to the tune of hundreds if not thousands of dollars – is through one of GMs special rebate and incentive programs. They offer rebates and incentives to members of the military and their family, participating credit unions, college students and recent graduates. While most of the line qualifies, there are certain models that are excluded.
Now that you’ve read up on the Chevy Equinox and how rebates, along with incentives can save you even more, the only thing left to do is run your own comparisons by requesting free, no-obligation-to-buy new car price quotes.
Run as many comparisons as you need to in order to make the decision that’s right for you – it doesn’t cost you anything and there’s never an obligation to buy.
You’ll be in possession of the latest pricing information, including current available rebates and incentives. Negotiate in confidence for the best possible price on the new car of your dreams.
- Request a free no-obligation new Chevrolet price quote.
- Locate Chevrolet dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!