- Chevrolet Blazer: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Bolt EV: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Camaro: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $500 Available.
- Chevrolet Colorado: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $500 Available.
- Chevrolet Corvette: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $500 Available.
- Chevrolet Cruze: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Equinox: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Express 2500: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Express 3500: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Impala: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Malibu: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $500 Available.
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Sonic: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Spark: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $3,500 Available.
- Chevrolet Suburban: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Tahoe: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Traverse: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Trax: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $750 Available.
- Chevrolet Volt: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
Uncover Updated Chevy Malibu Rebates and Incentives and Get a Great Deal on a New Malibu
The new Chevy Malibu was designed to fulfill the needs of those who prioritize comfort, space, and modern refinement in a family sedan.
There is now an easy and sure fire way to find Chevy Malibu rebates and low APR financing incentives. Simply request a FREE online price quote and you will easily find all the pricing information you need on the new Chevy Malibu. You will also get the chance to find:
- The top local deals on the Chevy Malibu, in your zip code!
- Available $0 down payment and low monthly lease offers only from certified US Chevrolet dealers.
- Updated prices and the latest discount offers on all new Chevy cars, trucks, and SUV’s.
- Secret rebates and hidden discount offers that are reserved for online buyers!
Want to pay below the invoice price on the new Chevy Malibu? Finding the latest Chevy rebates and incentives is an easy and hassle-free way to find the lowest new car prices at absolutely zero cost to you! There is no obligation to buy, and you don’t need to visit every Chevrolet dealer in town. Request a FREE price quote today and start saving on your new Chevy vehicle.
The New Chevy Malibu is Finally Here!
The Chevy Malibu is the car to have if you want impressive levels of space and a comfortable ride. The interior has been reworked for a luxurious driving ambiance, thoroughly re-engineered passenger cabin and unsurpassed driving silence and refinement.
The new Chevrolet Malibu is currently offered in a single trim level powered by a mild hybrid 2.4-liter 4-cylinde engine, rated at 182hp. Other trim models will come standard with a 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine that generates 197hp. All engines are controlled via a six-speed automatic transmission.
The single ECO trim model comes with an impressive amount of standard kit that includes automatic headlights, heated mirrors, dual-zone climate control system, cruise control, Bluetooth connectivity, OnStar, the Chevy MyLink system, large touch screen interface for vehicle and audio controls, 17-inch alloy wheels, and a 6-speaker audio system with satellite radio.
The Power Convenience trim adds a power driver seat, remote ignition, and a rearview camera. The Premium Audio trim includes front fog lamps and a premium audio system. Next up the price range is the Leather trim that adds premium leather upholstery with heated front seats. You can also choose the Navigation package that includes a vehicle navigations system with memory functions for the front driver seat.
The LS, LT ad LTZ trim models will be debuting in the summer of 2012, along with the option of a turbocharged 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine.
Reliability History of the Chevy Malibu
Consumers have a lot of praise for the 2012 Chevy Malibu. They especially love the quiet interior, commodious trunk space, and refined driving manners of Chevy’s midsize sedan. The well-built nature of the Malibu makes it one of the most reliable cars in its class. J.D. Power and Associates give the Malibu a high score when it comes to overall quality and reliability. The new Chevy Malibu is expected to be better than the outgoing model as it has better materials for the interior and more powerful and economical engines.
Head-to-Head Comparison: Chevy Malibu vs. Toyota Camry vs. Honda Accord
It is only natural to compare the Chevy Malibu with two of the best midsize sedans in the market; the Toyota Camry and the Honda Accord. Here are the results of our comparison based on engine power and fuel economy, safety, and price.Engine Power and Fuel Economy
The new Chevy Malibu in ECO trim comes with a mild hybrid 2.4-liter 4-cylinder engine that generates 182hp. This engine is able to return an impressive 25/37 MPG in city and highway driving. The Toyota Camry comes standard with a crisp and fuel efficient 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine that pumps out 178hp and 25/35 MPG. The venerable Honda Accord uses a 2.4-liter 4-cylinder engine with 177hp and 23/34 MPG.
Verdict: Since the new Chevy Malibu is essentially a mild hybrid, it boasts the best fuel economy among the three cars in this group. But it also manages to deliver more power compared to the base engine of the Camry and the Accord.Safety
All the cars in our test were named as 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick by scoring ‘Good’ in front-offset and side-impact crash protection. However, the Honda Accord manages to stand out in the safety category as it got an overall 5-star rating from the NHTSA, compared to 4 stars for the Camry and the Malibu.
Verdict: The Honda Accord wins by a small margin when it comes to safety.
The Honda Accord is the cheapest car in our test, followed by the Toyota Camry and the Chevrolet Malibu. Even though the Malibu ECO demands a higher price tag compared to the Camry and the Accord, it does come with a mild hybrid engine that is also more powerful in base form.
What Others Are Saying About the Chevy Malibu
“The Malibu’s appeal is best seen inside. Even lesser-equipped models enjoy an abundance of sound deadening, soft touch materials, high-quality switchgear, and an attractive appearance. “
“Test drivers think the redesigned 2013 Chevrolet Malibu is now competitive in its class, thanks to new engines, high-quality materials, and more high-tech features.”
“Class-challenging. That really says it all. In the new Chevrolet Malibu ECO, Chevy has delivered a car for today, a solid midsize sedan that’s got a legitimate shot at the top of the pack.”
Current Chevy Malibu Rebates and Incentives
The outgoing Chevy Malibu is now offered with up to $3,000 in bonus consumer cash or a low financing rate of 0% APR for 60 months. Lease deals for the 2012 Chevy Malibu starts at around $179/month for 24 months.
The new Chevy Malibu is offered at 2.9% APR for 60 months, with lease deals starting at around $249/month for 39 months (with less than $2,000 due at lease signing).
The above Chevy Malibu rebates and incentives are valid until 7/2/2012, but when you request a new Chevrolet price quote you will get access to the most up to date Chevy Malibu rebates and incentives in your area.
Rebate or Incentive – What You Should Choose on the New Chevy Malibu
If you are going to settle in cash, then taking the cash rebate should be your primary option. If you are going to finance your new Chevy, you should first determine your credit standing and see if you are qualified to take the low or 0% APR incentive offered at the dealership. Keep in mind that leasing offers and financing incentives are intended for buyers with an acceptable level of credit.
It is also a good idea to seek financing assistance from your bank or credit union. You can then determine if taking the low APR incentive will save you more money on interest rates compared to what is being offered at your local bank.
It is a matter of determining if rebates will provide you with more savings compared to financing incentives. If the dealer offers both, then this will allow you to pocket magnificent savings along with lower monthly payments.
Finding updated Chevy Malibu rebates need not be a hassle. Simply request a FREE online price quote to get the best offers, the latest rebates, and the lowest prices on the new Chevy Malibu in !
- Request a free no-obligation new Chevrolet price quote.
- Locate Chevrolet dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!