- Chevrolet Blazer: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Bolt EV: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Camaro: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $500 Available.
- Chevrolet Colorado: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $500 Available.
- Chevrolet Corvette: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $500 Available.
- Chevrolet Cruze: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Equinox: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Express 2500: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Express 3500: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Impala: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Malibu: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $500 Available.
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Sonic: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Spark: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $3,500 Available.
- Chevrolet Suburban: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Tahoe: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Traverse: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Trax: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $750 Available.
- Chevrolet Volt: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
Spend Less on a New Car: 5 Myths About Chevy Manufacturer Rebates & Incentives
When it comes to saving money on buying a car, there’s a lot of misinformation out there, making it hard to tell fact from fiction. This is especially true when it comes to new car cash rebates and incentives. Let us help you uncover the real story about Chevy manufacturer rebates and incentives, so you’ll know a great deal when you see one.
Request a free, no obligation to buy Chevy price quote and receive current customer cash rebates offered by Chevy in . You’ll also receive the best prices and internet incentives that top certified Chevy dealers are offering, so you can make them compete to give you the best possible deal on a new Chevy.
- Hassle- free, haggle-free Chevy buying experience
- Find available no money down Chevy offers
- Available 0% APR offers
- Low available monthly Chevy payments
- Free, no-obligation-to-buy Chevy price quotes
Chevy manufacturer rebates, also known as factory to customer rebates, are offered to you directly from Chevrolet. You can use these rebates to lower the price of the new Chevy you’re buying.
Chevy factory-to-dealer incentive payments, known also as dealer rebates, is incentive money that Chevy pays to their dealerships for each car sold. The Chevy dealership can use this money any way they choose, such as marketing, staff bonuses or to use as additional profits. They can also choose to pass some of it along to you in the form of a reduced purchase price.
When you receive your free price quote, you can use the rebate and incentive information as a bargaining chip during negotiations. These Chevy dealer incentives can be hundreds, if not thousands of dollars. When negotiating with the Chevy dealerships, you can use this information to find the dealership that’s willing to part with some of that money.
5 Myths About Chevy Manufacturer Rebates & Incentives
There are a lot of misconceptions floating around about customer cash rebates. Here are five common misconceptions about new car rebates, so you know the real deal from a work of fiction:
Myth 1: Chevy manufacturer rebates aren’t really a good deal, there has to be a catch. Sometimes, a deal really is as good as it seems. These cash rebates are essentially free money to encourage you to buy a particular Chevy model. You want the car? Take the money with a smile.
Myth 2: Chevy customer rebates are a part of the Chevy dealer’s discount. Wrong. Regardless of what some salespeople may suggest, customer cash rebates have nothing to do with the dealership. It’s simply money offered to you by the manufacturer to buy a certain model. If you encounter a salesperson who attempts to tell you there is no negotiating room on the price because of a cash rebate, make it clear you know that is incorrect.
Myth 3: You have no choice about how you receive the Chevy customer rebate: Incorrect. While you can have Chevrolet mail you a check for the rebate, you also have the option to use it as part or all of your down payment to lower the amount you finance. This is especially helpful if you don’t have much (or any) money to put down on a new car. Plus, it’s always good to finance a lower amount to save money in interest. Keep in mind your financial situation and if you know you don’t have money for a down payment, consider a model with a higher Chevy manufacturer rebate.
Myth 4: Chevy manufacturer rebates are always deducted from the negotiated purchase price; Not necessarily. Many salespeople might infer that your cash rebate is automatically deducted by saying something like, “You can own this $20,000 Chevy for only $17,000 after the $3000 cash rebate is applied.” This can be very misleading, as most states consider manufacturer cash rebates to be part of a down payment. When that’s the case, then all of the applicable sales taxes, license and documentation fees, etc. should be added to the negotiated purchase price and then down payments, including your cash rebate, are deducted from the total sales price. Find out how it works in your state, to make sure it’s done correctly, and legally.
Myth 5: All Chevy manufacturer rebates are identical throughout the entire USA. Not the case. Chevy, along with other automakers, can analyse their data at the touch of a button and immediately determine how many cars are on their dealers’ lots. If, for example, they have a surplus of a certain model sitting around in a certain region, they can launch a new offer, usually a rebate or incentive, to encourage buyers in that particular region to buy that car. Don’t assume you know all about current rebates, until you’ve done the proper research. You can request as many Chevy price quotes as you like, so check out nearby states as well as your own.
Chevy Manufacturer Rebates & Incentives
Chevrolet/GMC has established a track record for offering generous rebates and incentives to buyers of one of their new models. Over the years, they’ve offered some very unique promotions, which create a win-win scenario for them as well as the consumer. Several years ago, they offered the general public ‘employee discount pricing’ on new Chevrolet/GMC automobiles.
To give you an idea of your potential savings on a new Chevy, here are some incentives currently being offered by Chevrolet.
- 2012 Colorado Extended Cab has 1.90% APR financing available, along with a $2,000 cash-back rebate
- 2012 Express Van has 3.90% APR financing available, along with $1,000 cash back rebate
While these deals expire 4/12, when you receive your Chevy price quote you’ll receive the most up-to-date available rebates and incentives offered by Chevy in your area.
Now that you can separate fact from fiction when it comes to Chevy manufacturer rebates, your negotiating position is extremely strong when it comes to buying a new Chevy. Combine this with the best prices from competing Chevy dealers – along with Chevy’s available consumer rebates and incentives, and you’ll be in a position to save thousands on your new Chevy car or truck.
Request your free, no obligation to buy Chevy price quote and get on the road to huge savings on a new Chevy car or truck.
- Request a free no-obligation new Chevrolet price quote.
- Locate Chevrolet dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!