Get Chevy Tahoe Incentives & Rebates – How You Can Save Hundreds, If Not Thousands Of Dollars On A New Tahoe
Automakers like Chevy have picked up the pace when it comes to offering attractive incentives and rebates to new car buyers. They realize that in these tough economic times people need help getting behind the wheel of a new car or truck.
When you request a free, no obligation to buy Chevy Tahoe price quote our database will search for the best available Chevy Tahoe incentives and rebates that Chevrolet is currently offering in . We will also send you competing Chevy Tahoe price quotes from top area Chevrolet dealerships that will compete for your business.
- A Hassle Free/Haggle Free Chevy Tahoe Buying Experience
- Find Available No Money Down Chevy Tahoe Offers
- Available APR Financing Offers/Limited Time Only Chevy Tahoe Incentives
- Low Monthly Chevy Tahoe Payments
- Free, No Obligation To Buy Chevy Tahoe Price Quotes
Chevy Tahoe incentives + competing Chevy dealer price quotes = big savings on your new Tahoe.
Introducing the Chevy Tahoe
The Chevy Tahoe is offered in 3 trims: LS, LT and LTZ. It is also offered as a Hybrid. The Tahoe comes standard with seating for 8; however, there are 2 optional seating configurations – a 2nd row captain’s chair drops the number to 7 and the available 40-20-40 front bench raises passenger seating to 9. All Chevy Tahoe trims come with a 5.3 liter V8 producing 320hp.
The Base LS comes equipped with numerous standard features including 3 zone climate control, 60/40 split 2nd row seat along with a 50/50 split removable 3rd row seat, Bluetooth, OnStar, sound system with CD/satellite radio along with additional standard equipment.
Estimated fuel efficiency is 15MPG city/21 MPG highway and a properly appointed Tahoe can tow up to 8,500 pounds.
The Tahoe LT models include almost all of the LS’s equipment and add fog lights, driver memory functions, leather seating, plus other standard features.
The Tahoe LTZ trim adds the LT Luxury Package, including captain’s chairs, upgraded suspension, heated front seats, hard drive based navigation system and Bose surround sound, to name just a few. LTZ options include power-retractable assist steps and a blind-spot warning system.
There are many optional packages such as Entertainment, Convenience, Sun, Destination and Trailering to fully customize the Tahoe for individual taste and lifestyle.
The Chevy Tahoe Takes On The Competition
In comparing the safeness of the Chevy Tahoe against competitors the Toyota Sequoia and Ford Expedition, the Tahoe was the clear winner with a 4 Star overall score and 5 Stars for frontal and side crash testing by NHTSA. The Sequoia wasn’t tested for frontal and side crashes, receiving 4 Stars for rollovers. NHTSA’s testing of the Expedition resulted in an overall score of 4 Stars, along with 4 Stars for each of the 3 areas of crash testing.
Chevy Tahoe has a higher starting price than a comparably equipped Ford Expedition, though it is priced lower than a comparably equipped Sequoia. The Tahoe and Expedition come equipped with 4WD and the Sequoia has rear wheel. Fuel efficiency is also better in the Tahoe at an estimated 15/21MPG compared to the Expedition at 13/18MPG and the Sequoia at 14/20MPG.
All three makes offer a bumper-to-bumper limited warranty of 36,000 miles/3 years.
What They’re Saying About The Chevy Tahoe
“Talk about a family car. The 2012 Chevy Tahoe can fit up to nine passengers in three rows of seats. That’s more passenger-hauling ability than any new minivan currently on the market.”
-The Washington Post
“The 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe has a well-made, practical interior. The base model is fairly well-equipped, and with the right options, the Tahoe can become a near-luxury SUV.”
Chevy Tahoe Incentives & Rebates
Chevy Tahoe incentives and rebates can save you a lot of money off the negotiated purchase price of a new Tahoe. Following are 2 examples of current Chevy Tahoe incentive offers so you can see how much you could potentially save. Do keep in mind that Chevy, like every other car manufacturer, offers their incentives and rebates on a ‘limited time only’ basis; in the case of the examples we’re providing, they’ll be expiring on 4/30/12.
- Cash Back Rebate: $1,000 or
- APR Financing Offer: 3.90% for 60 months
4 Tips When Deciding Between A Chevy Tahoe Rebate & Low APR Financing
It’s important to know that you most likely will be faced with the choice of a Chevy Tahoe cash rebate or low interest financing. Here are 4 tips to help you make the decision that’s right for you and your individual situation.
- With low or 0% financing, you will need to have very good credit to qualify for the offer. It’s very easy to overlook this fact in advertising, because the manufacturer’s and/or dealerships put the disclaimer in very, very small writing.
- If you haven’t already, order a copy of your credit history so you know what your score is. You can also use this opportunity to make sure your report is correct; identity theft and errors by the credit reporting companies you certainly don’t want someone else’s negative credit on your report. When it’s all said and done, if you see that you most probably wouldn’t qualify for low APR financing, take any offered cash rebate; rebates are not contingent upon credit.
- With excellent credit you basically need to see how much total interest you would pay during the loan term with low APR financing, compared to the going rate (or how much you would save with a zero percent interest offer). Then take that amount and compare it with the amount of any cash rebate.
- You can also talk to your bank and see what they would offer you as a good customer; if they offer you preferential rates, you could finance your Chevy Tahoe with them and take any offered cash rebate.
Take a minute of your time to request a free, no obligation to buy Chevy Tahoe price quote and see with your own eyes the generous Chevy Tahoe incentives and rebates that are available in . Compare the Tahoe price quotes that you’ll receive from the top competing Chevy dealers in your area, and find the one who will give you the best deal.
It doesn’t cost you any money and you’re never under any obligation to buy, receive all of the information you need to negotiate in confidence for a great deal on Chevy Tahoe.
- Request a free no-obligation new Chevrolet price quote.
- Locate Chevrolet dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!