5 Tips To Help You Save Thousands With Chevy Traverse Rebates & Incentives
If you need a new car and didn’t think you could afford it, then we have some good news for you. With Chevy Traverse rebates and incentives, combined with competing offers from Chevy dealers you’ll be in a position to save thousands of dollars on a new Chevy Traverse.
Request a free, no-obligation-to-buy Chevy Traverse price quote to get all the information you need to negotiate the best deal possible on a new Chevy Traverse.
- Hassle free, haggle-free Chevy Traverse Buying Experience
- Find available no money down Chevy Traverse offers
- Available 0% APR offers
- Low available monthly Chevy Traverse payments
- Free, no-obligation Chevy Traverse price quotes
Chevy Traverse Rebates and incentives + Chevy dealers competing = Big savings on a new Chevy Traverse!
The Outstanding Chevy Traverse
The new Chevrolet Traverse is a large crossover SUV with three trims, the LS, LT and LTZ. The LS comes standard with features including eight-passenger seating, a split folding second and third row bench seat, A/C, power accessories, OnStar and a six-speaker sound system with a CD player, satellite radio and numerous other standard amenities.
The LT trim has two sub trim levels, including the 1LT that is very well-equipped and the more exclusive 2LT. They offer an array of features such as rear parking sensors, heated mirrors, Bluetooth along with other amenities.The 2LT adds even more luxury features to its standard array.
The LTZ offers many additional luxury features to the Traverse and many of the standard features of the LTZ are available as options on the other models, such as a navigation system, dual sunroof and a back seat DVD entertainment system.
The Traverse is offered with a 3.6 liter V6, with the LS and LT trims producing 281hp and the more upscale LTZ at 288hp. Fuel economy is excellent with an average 24MPG on highway driving.
The Reliable Chevy Traverse
The Chevy Traverse scored exceptionally well for reliability, including in areas such as interior spaciousness and flexibility with its third row seating that’s roomy enough for adults to ride comfortably; a smooth and refined ride; responsive handling; quietness; blind-spot mirrors and impressive crash-test results.
The Chevy Traverse goes up Against the Competition
The Chevy Traverse competed very well against comparably equipped Ford Flex and Honda Pilot. The Traverse’s starting price is slightly higher than its competitors, but it offers a lot more power, with 281 horses compared to the Flex with 262hp and the Pilot at 250hp.
The Traverse can hold more gas in its tank than either the Flex or the Pilot, and has an estimated fuel economy of 16/23 compared to the Flex and Pilot at 17/24. All three models offer a bumper to bumper limited warranty of three years/36,000 miles.
In safety testing, the Chevy Traverse was the clear winner, scoring an impressive overall five star crash test rating by NHTSA and is a 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick. The Ford Flex received four stars for rollover and hadn’t been tested for frontal and side crashes; the Flex as well is a 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick. While the Honda Pilot received an overall four stars from NHTSA, it’s also a 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick.
What They’re Saying About the New Chevy Traverse
“Most everything in this SUV was easy to use. One thing I usually find myself griping about is the touch-screen radio controls. It’s rare that I find one that I don’t have to complain about. Well, consider this a rarity because the design and functionality of that entire package would put an 80-year-old who didn’t know what a computer was at ease.”
“The 2012 Chevrolet Traverse has the most interior space of any midsize crossover, making it a great choice if you have a lot of people or stuff to carry.”
Chevy Traverse Rebates & Incentives
Chevrolet has historically offered generous incentives and rebates to assist new car buyers to get behind the wheel of a new Chevy. Chevy Traverse rebates and incentives could save you up to thousands of dollars; when combined with Chevy dealers competing for your business, you’ll be in a position to realize fantastic savings.
Let’s take a look at a couple of current Chevy Traverse rebates and incentives, to give you a clearer idea of what Chevy offers. These offers are being used for illustration purposes and expire 4/30/12.
- Up to $2000 in consumer cash
- 0% APR Financing for 60 months
Don’t feel like you’re missing out simply because these offers will expire. When you request your free Chevy Traverse price quote we’ll send you the current available rebates and incentives that Chevy is offering in your area.
5 Tips When Choosing Between Chevy Traverse Rebates & Low APR Financing
The important thing to keep in mind is that these offers are ‘either or’ opportunities – consumer cash or low APR financing. To help you evaluate which will benefit you the most, here are five tips so you make the right choice for your personal situation.
- Consumer cash (cash rebates) is money paid directly to you by Chevrolet. The Chevy Traverse rebate is your money and even though you’ll be negotiating the final sales price, you can still apply any consumer cash towards that negotiated sales price.
- Zero or low APR financing is an incentive you see advertised by new car dealers whereby they offer you low interest rates to finance your new car. What they don’t put in big flashing letters is the fact that you need excellent credit to qualify. What happens is that car buyers who aren’t aware of this show up and instead of the low APR rate, they are told they don’t qualify and their only option is a much higher interest rate.
- Get a copy of your credit report and know ahead of time if you will qualify. Even a couple of negatives on your report could disqualify you. If you have poor credit, the logical choice would be to take the consumer cash.
- It gets a bit more challenging when one has good credit, but if you do some simple calculations you’ll have a much better idea of which offers more savings. Using 0% APR as an example, compare how much you’d save over the term of your loan at 0% vs. the going APR rate; then compare that amount against the cash rebate. You’ll see in black and white which one will offer you the most savings.
- Go to your bank and talk to a loan officer about what terms they would offer you. Banks need the business too, so they might offer you good terms to allow you to finance the car through them and take the available consumer cash.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by requesting a free, no-obligation-to-buy Chevy Traverse price quote. You’ll receive the most current Chevy Traverse rebates and incentives Chevrolet is offering in your area, along with prices and internet incentives from the top competing Chevy dealerships.
When you obtain multiple price quotes from competing Chevy dealers, you’ll be in a position to create a bidding war to negotiate the best possible deal on a new Chevy Traverse. It doesn’t cost you one penny and there is never an obligation to buy.
- Request a free no-obligation new Chevrolet price quote.
- Locate Chevrolet dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!