- Chevrolet Blazer: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Bolt EV: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Camaro: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $500 Available.
- Chevrolet Colorado: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $500 Available.
- Chevrolet Corvette: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $500 Available.
- Chevrolet Cruze: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Equinox: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Express 2500: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Express 3500: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Impala: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Malibu: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $500 Available.
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Chevrolet Sonic: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Spark: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $3,500 Available.
- Chevrolet Suburban: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Tahoe: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Traverse: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Chevrolet Trax: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $750 Available.
- Chevrolet Volt: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
Get Top Savings with Chevy Volt Rebates
Thinking about buying the new Chevrolet Volt? Search for available Chevy Volt rebates and pay less for your new hybrid car! Simply request a FREE online price quote to instantly find:
- The top local deals from certified USA Chevrolet dealers in .
- Current available rebates and incentives for the Chevy Volt for maximum savings
- Available $0 down payment deals and low monthly lease offers, perfect for any type of budget
- Uncover hidden and secret rebates in your zip code and enjoy more savings
- Exclusive Internet offers that are reserved for online buyers
Chevy Volt rebates can be yours in just under a minute! Simply request a FREE online price quote to find the latest rebate and incentive offers for the new Chevy Volt. This is the safest and most hassle-free way to start shopping for your new car. You don’t need to talk to a car salesman and there is no obligation to buy.
Introducing the 2012 Chevy Volt Electric Car
Simply said, the 2012 Chevy Volt is an amazing piece of engineering. It can function normally as a conventional car, carrying passengers in serene driving comfort. Not to be outclassed, however, It delivers best-in-class fuel economy with the driving range of a gasoline-powered automobile.
The Chevy Volt is primarily motivated by an electric motor that generates 149hp. This powerful, smooth, and quiet electric motor is powered by a lithium-ion battery pack, allowing you to travel on pure electric power for up to 50 miles. When battery power is low, the Chevy Volt utilizes a 1.4-liter 4-cylinder gasoline engine to charge the batteries. This enables the Volt to achieve a driving range of around 300 miles on a single tank of gasoline.
The base Chevy Volt comes with impressive standard features such as keyless ignition and entry, an automatic climate control system, automatic headlights, gorgeous 17-inch wheels, Bluetooth, OnStar, and a six-speaker audio system.
You can choose the available Premium package if you want to add full leather upholstery and heated seats. Other options include rear cameras for easier parking and front and rear parking sensors, as well as an upgraded audio and navigation system.
Extreme Reliability from the Chevy Volt
Consumers and independent tests have proven that the Chevy Volt gets stellar marks for reliability. There are no major engine or transmission problems reported during the first year of production and this trend is expected to continue on all future models of the Chevrolet Volt.
Build quality is fantastic and consumers love the high-tech yet simple interior. All in all, if reliability is what you value in a new car, it’s hard to go wrong with the Chevy Volt.
Direct Comparison: Chevy Volt vs. Toyota Prius vs. Lexus HS 250h
We compared the Chevy Volt with the Toyota Prius and the Lexus HS250 in terms of power and fuel economy, safety and price.Power and Fuel Economy
The Chevy Volt produces a total of 149hp and 33 MPG. The Toyota Prius is motivated by a hybrid system with a combined output of 134hp and an outstanding EPA average of 51/48 MPG in city and highway driving. The luxurious Lexus HS 250h has a hybrid system that yields 187hp and an EPA average of 35 MPG in combined driving.
Verdict: When it comes to engine power alone, the Lexus HS250 beats the Volt and the Prius, but the Prius achieves an unbelievable 51 MPG in city driving. The Volt, however, allows you to drive for up to 50 miles without using a single drop of gasoline.Safety
The Chevy Volt and the Toyota Prius were both included in the IIHS Top Safety pick for 2012, obtaining an overall high score in front and side-impact collisions. The Lexus HS250h comes standard with advanced safety features such as an array of front, knee, and side airbags, stability control, traction control, and anti-lock brakes.
Verdict: The Chevy Volt and the Toyota Prius are tied in this category, since both vehicles were included in the IIHS Top Safety Pick.Price
The Toyota Prius is the cheapest of the group, and is followed by the Chevrolet Volt. The luxury-oriented Lexus HS 250h is the most expensive car in this test.
What Other People are Saying about the New Chevy Volt
“With the possible exception of a fairly cramped back seat and an undersized cargo hold, the Volt checks all the boxes, plus it outdrives the hybrid competition. This is without a doubt the most important new car since the advent of hybrids in the late ’90s, and GM has nailed it” – CarandDriver.com
“The 2012 Chevrolet Volt accelerates quickly from a standstill and is very responsive at moderate speeds as well; it’s the kind of performance that’s typical of electric vehicles.” – Edmunds.com
“The Chevy Volt drives like a normal hybrid for the most part. Electric driving is smooth, quiet and rich with torque.” – AutoGuide.com
Chevy Volt Rebates and Incentives
The Chevy Volt may come with a heftier price tag compared to other hybrid cars, but you are automatically entitled to as much as $7,500 tax credit on your purchase, effectively lowering the base price. Residents of California can also enjoy up to $1,500 in purchase rebates for the 2012 Chevy Volt.
The new Chevy Volt can also be financed with 0% APR for 60 months. You can also lease the new Chevy Volt starting at just $349/month for 36 months, with less than $2,500 due at lease signing. Both offers are valid until 4/30/2012. Request your free Chevy Volt price quote and get access to the most up to date Chevy Volt rebates and incentives offered in your area.
Choosing Between Rebates and Incentives on Your Chevy Volt Chevrolet dealers will offer you several ways to pay less and save money on your new Volt. This includes cash rebates and certain financing or leasing incentives. Financing incentives are low interest or $0 APR offers that are designed to help reduce your cost of credit on the car loan.
How do you choose between the two? It depends on which offer will yield you the most savings. If you are buying in cash, then Chevy Volt rebates should be your first choice. If the dealer offers both, take two and enjoy guaranteed savings.
If you are financing your new car, try to figure out how much interest will be paid over the life of the car loan. If the interest expense is lower than the cash rebate, then choosing the rebate will yield more savings. Remember that you can use the cash rebate as an added down payment to your new Chevy Volt. This, in turn, will lower the amount you need to finance and help to provide you with lower monthly payments.
Get updated Chevy Volt rebates and current incentive offers in just under a minute! Simply request a FREE online price quote to find the latest pricing and discount offers for the Chevy Volt, including the top local deals from certified Chevrolet dealers in . No haggling, hassle-free, and there is no obligation to buy.
- Request a free no-obligation new Chevrolet price quote.
- Locate Chevrolet dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!