Sorry, but there is no deals for . Please review the deals for other makes.
Successfully Negotiate Below Dealer Invoice Prices Using New Chevrolet Incentives
When new car buyers stroll into a dealer’s showroom without doing any advance research and ask a salesperson how much a car costs, they very well may point to the window sticker with a big smile on their face. While they don’t really expect anyone to pay the MSRP, people who have worked in the industry know when a buyer doesn’t know any better.
Obviously since you’re reading this you realize the importance of utilizing the internet to conduct your research beforehand. In this article we’re going to discuss how to successfully negotiate with the Chevrolet dealerships and use available new Chevrolet incentives to substantially increase your odds of paying below the dealer’s invoice price on your new Chevy.
When you request a free, no obligation Chevy price quote, you will get access to available new Chevrolet incentives being offered in your area and using the knowledge you’ll gain by reading this article, you’ll be equipped to negotiate a sweet deal on a new Chevy.
6 Things You Need To Know Before You Contact A Chevrolet Dealership
As you’ve already seen, requesting your new Chevrolet incentives and rebates was easy; you clicked your little mouse and voila; however, when it comes to negotiating and using those incentives to get an even better deal there’s a few things you need to keep in mind:
- When you’re ready to start emailing the competing Chevy dealerships to start negotiations, don’t include the fact you already received new Chevrolet incentives and rebates – not until after you have negotiated the sale price; don’t mention financing or trading in your current vehicle either.
- The only thing the MSRP is good for is to know it isn’t the price you’ll pay. Even the dealers and automakers don’t expect you to pay it, as the only ones who do are buyers who haven’t done their homework. Start your negotiations at around the dealer invoice price, subtracting the dealer’s holdback (2%-3% of MSRP or dealer invoice). What you’ll do is put the pressure right on the salesperson when you start out a whole lot less than the ‘manufacturer’s suggested retail price’.
- As you have already received your competing Chevy price quotes, along with the dealers invoice prices, start emailing the Chevy dealerships. Use the lowest offer you received and let the other Chevrolet dealerships know you’re ready to rock and roll; if they’ll beat the lower offer. Keep going back and forth until you know you have the best possible deal.
- If you want to take a more aggressive initial stance, come right out and tell dealerships you know what they’re going to make off of you in the sale. Then they will know you’ve done your homework and they need to take you seriously.
- When the time comes when you’re going to reject a dealerships offer, make them one last offer and let them know it’s final. You don’t have to be mean or rude, just confident; tell them if they do feel they can make you a better deal on the car to let you know.
- After everything is said and done, you’ll be ready to sign the sales contract. Usually they’re written up along these lines: Your negotiated purchase price will be added to fees for taxes, licensing and documentation for the total price; next the down payment (counting any Chevrolet rebates and/or a credit for your trade-in) will be subtracted to produce the final purchase price.
Current Regional New Chevrolet Incentives & Rebates
Here are 4 black and white examples of current new Chevrolet incentives and rebates being offered regionally to new car buyers. As you will see, even without negotiating you could potentially save up to $5000 on a brand new Chevrolet!
- 2012 Chevrolet Avalanche: $5000 Cash Rebate
- 2012 Chevrolet Impala: $3500 Cash Rebate
- 2012 Chevrolet Malibu: $3000 Cash Rebate
- 2012 Chevrolet Colorado Ext. Cab: 1.90% APR or $2000 Cash Rebate
While these examples of new Chevrolet incentives and rebates will be expiring 7/2/12, your free, no obligation Chevrolet price quote will contain the most current available incentives and rebates that Chevrolet is offering in .
Combining new Chevrolet incentives with Chevy dealerships competing for your business and the knowledge you gained reading this article, you’ll be in the driver’s seat to negotiate a sweet deal on a brand new Chevrolet.
- Request a free no-obligation new price quote.
- Locate dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!