Use Acura Incentives to Get Lower Monthly Payments on Your New Acura
Buying a new car will be one of the biggest purchases you make in your life, and in these tough economic times you need to make sure you get the best deal possible. A great way to do this is by taking advantage of money-saving Acura Incentives. If you know about specific incentives you will have a leg up in the negotiating game and have a better chance of getting a great deal on a beautiful new Acura.
Request a free no obligation to buy new Acura price quote and get incentive and pricing information sent straight to your computer, no need to spend hours driving from dealership to dealership, start your new Acura shopping from home today!
New Car Incentive Types
Rebates and incentives are discounts offered to consumers, from the manufacturer to reward customers for their loyalty, steer customers away from the competition or give special discounts to certain groups of people, like those in the military. Whether you are taking advantage of a cash rebate or low interest rate financing incentive, they both serve one main purpose; giving you a better deal on a new car.
Dealer Cash: is financial support given to the car dealer by the manufacturer. It serves to help with dealer costs, such as marketing. While the dealer is not under any obligation to share this dealer cash with you, knowing about it can help you negotiate a good deal as you will know that the dealer is still making a profit by selling at or below the invoice price.
Customer Cash: is also known as bonus cash and is a rebate given to you, the customer, by the car manufacturer. While it s generally applied to the purchase price of the car, sometimes buyers can keep the money for themselves.
- Loyalty bonus cash: is money available to a customer as a reward for buying the same make vehicle.
- Conquest bonus cash: is money available to a customer that owns a competitors vehicle and is now switching makes.
Low APR Financing: this is an incentive that offers low or even 0% APR financing. You will generally need very good credit to qualify so it is recommended that you get preapproved somewhere else, so you have a rate to compare it to, or fall back financing if you do not qualify.
Acura College Graduate Program
The Acura College Graduate Program is a great incentive for recent or soon to be college graduates to get a better deal on a new Acura. It offers flexible financing and a deferred first payment option for 90 days with no interest for 60 days, with traditional financing. You can take advantage of the College Graduate Program if you;
- Are a college graduate with a bachelors, masters or associate degree from an accredited U.S. college or registered nursing school.
- Have graduated within the past two years, or will graduate in the next four months.
- Will put down a minimum 5% down payment on your new Acura and have no adverse credit history.
- Have proof of employment or future employment with a starting date no later than 120 days from the date of the financing contract.
Acura Leadership Purchase Plan
The Acura Leadership Purchase Program is a great incentive to buy a new Acura. If you qualify, it offers you the chance to put little or no money down and low monthly payments on your new Acura. When your contract is up you have the choice of purchasing your Acura for a guaranteed price or return the vehicle and transfer the ownership back to Acura Financing Services. With the Acura Leadership Purchase Plan your name will be on the title and your monthly payments will go towards your ownership. It is a great way to get you on the road towards owning your own Acura.
Request a free no obligation to buy Acura price quote and find trustworthy dealerships in your area, do not forget to ask them if you qualify for the Leadership Purchase Program.
Current Acura Incentives
Acura incentives are a great way to get an even better deal on a new Acura to have you driving in style for less. Take a look at some current Acura incentives to get a sense of the potential deals you could qualify for. Keep in mind that Acura, like most automakers put expiration dates on their incentives to give them the flexibility to change offers, the following incentives will expire on 7/9/2012.
- Acura RL: 0.9% APR financing for 24 and 36 months and 1.9% APR financing for 48 and 60 months.
- Acura MDX: 0.9% APR financing for 24 and 36 months and 1.9% APR financing for 48 and 60 months.
- Acura TL: 0.9% APR financing for 24 and 36 months and 1.9% APR financing for 48 and 60 months.
Request a free no obligation to buy Acura price quote to view the most up to date Acura incentives on the model you are interested in. Knowing about Acura incentives before you go to the dealership will give you a leg up in the negotiating game because you will already be aware of your potential savings.
Get stated on your new Acura shopping today, it’s quick, it’s easy and best of all it’s free and there is never an obligation to buy and you can compare as many price quotes as you want, from Acura dealerships in .
- Request a free no-obligation new Acura price quote.
- Locate Acura dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!