Sorry, but there is no deals for . Please review the deals for other makes.
Uncover Current Ford Rebates & Additional Ford Programs That Could Save You Thousands on a New Ford!
In time of austerity, everyone needs a break and when buying a new car, it’s important to save as much money as possible. Let us help you uncover the current available Ford rebates and incentives on the new Ford of your dreams.
Request a free, no-obligation-to-buy new Ford price quote to receive current available rebates, along with pricing information and internet specials the top competing Ford dealerships are offering.
- Hassle-free, haggle-free Ford buying experience
- Find available no money down Ford offers
- Available 0% APR offers
- Low available monthly Ford payments
- Free, no obligation Ford price quotes
When top Ford dealers compete, you drive home a great deal on a new Ford.
Three Additional Ways To Save On A New Ford
In addition to the standard Ford rebates and incentives offered to the general public, there are three other ways you may qualify for even more savings:
- Ford’s Mobility Program: This wonderful program offers up to $1200 in monetary assistance towards the cost of adaptive equipment; including up to $200 for items such as alert hearing devices, running boards or lumbar support. The new car buyer must be the one using the car and consequently the person requiring the adaptive equipment. Other types of eligible owners or ‘end users’ would be, for example, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, churches, municipalities, cities, state or federal government. One might also be eligible if the equipment is required for a family member of the car buyer; however, in order to be eligible the equipment must be permanently installed in the purchased vehicle.
- Ford’s College Student Purchase Plan: This program offers a rebate up to $500 when college students or recent grads buy a qualifying new Ford or Lincoln. To be eligible, you need to be a full-time or part-time college freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, graduate student, trade school student and recent college graduate. When combined with other current public incentives, this can amount to substantial savings.
- Ford’s Military Appreciation Program: Ford is proud of its service personnel and wants to show its appreciation by offering a $500 rebate towards the purchase of select Ford models. This rebate is available to active military personnel of all branches of the United States Armed Forces, as well as the National Guard, reservists on active duty, delayed entry and enlistment program members, veterans and retirees (who are within one hundred-eighty days of retirement or separation). Spouses are eligible as well, and the rebate can be transferred to other household members.
Five Important Questions to Answer Before You Buy a New Ford
It’s easy to be so excited about buying the new car of your dreams that you forget to ask some very important questions. Once you say yes, you’ve lost a lot of leverage to get an even better deal or uncover any problems that could be a deal breaker for you.
The following five questions will help you confirm the terms of the agreement and uncover any potential problems – before you’re in the middle of signing on the dotted line. As you’ll be doing your initial negotiating over the telephone or via the internet, these questions have been tailored accordingly:
- What additional fees will be added to the purchase price? Needless to say, you will be negotiating the purchase price, but you need to ensure any additional charges are legitimate. Examples of a legitimate charge would be the sales tax and the cost to register the new car. There is also the documentation fee, which can fluctuate according to dealership (see #2).
- Exactly how much is the documentation fee? All car dealerships charge a documentation fee, which is essentially a fee to fill out the contract. In some states they put a cap on the doc fee, normally below $100; however there are some states that don’t regulate that charge and could be as high as $500 or $600! You need to find out ahead of time what they’re charging, so if it’s high you can negotiate it down to a reasonable amount. They don’t want to negotiate? Tell them you’ll buy from their competitor.
- Have any aftermarket products been included? Most new cars come with factory installed items, but there are times when some dealers try to increase profits by adding items to the price. Common add-ons are tinted windows, alarm systems, extended warranties and fabric protection. You may or may not want them, but you do need to know ahead of time so you can negotiate the cost.
- Can you deliver my new car to my house? It never hurts to ask and if everything else about the deal sounds great, why not ask for one last bit of consideration? They can bring you the contract completely filled out with the terms you agreed on and you’ll avoid high pressure tactics from the salesperson, along with people in the finance department.
- Last, but certainly not least, are the current available Ford rebates and incentives that you received with your free, no-obligation Ford price quote. You’ll have already evaluated the price quotes from multiple competing Ford dealerships and narrowed it down to the one offering you the best deal. Once you’ve negotiated the purchase price, bring up your knowledge of available rebates and incentives. Just don’t mention them until after you have negotiated a good deal on the price.
Current Ford Rebates & Incentives
In addition to the special rebates and incentives we discussed earlier, Ford offers rebates and incentives to the general public on various Ford models. To help you evaluate just how much you could save through current Ford rebates and incentives, we’ll give you a couple of examples of current offers. Do keep in mind that these examples used for illustration purposes vwill have expired, as they are set to on 4/2/12.
You won’t lose out, however, as you’ll receive Ford’s most current available rebates and incentives with your free Ford price quote.
- Low APR rates range from 0.90%-4.90% for 24 months; 2.90% to 6.90% on a 60 month APR (exp. 4/2/12)
- Cash rebates range from $500 to $3,500, depending on the model selected (exp. 4/2/12)
As you can see from the examples, Ford is offering some substantial rebates and incentives, along with their special programs that you read about earlier. Alone or combined, you’re in a great position to save a lot of money off the negotiated purchase price on the new Ford you want to buy.
The only thing left for you to do now is request your free, no-obligation to buy new Ford price quote. Once you receive the pricing information, along with internet incentives that competing Ford dealerships are offering, you’ll be ready to have them compete to give you a great deal.
Combined with available Ford rebates and incentives, getting behind the wheel of a new Ford can be more than just a dream – it can be a reality.
It’s fast, it’s easy and best of all, it’s absolutely free, with no obligation whatsoever to buy.
- Request a free no-obligation new price quote.
- Locate dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!