Locate Ford Buyer Incentives & Rebates That Could Save You Up to $2500+
We’ve all been there. There’s something we’ve been eyeing for a long time, but it’s always been a bit out of our price range, then we see an ad on TV that it’s on sale. Into the car and to the mall we go, finding exactly what we’ve been dreaming about at a discounted price that’s right within our budget. The perfect win/win scenario – we can finally afford to buy and the sales clerk is able to make the sale.
While other retail businesses usually offer coupons or a straight sale price, car manufacturers and dealerships usually discount their product (vehicles) via consumer incentives and rebates. These are what stimulate sales for the manufacturer and provide great savings to their customers. Win/Win.
There are primarily 3 types of automobile incentives and rebates that are offered to customers: cash back rebates, low APR financing and special lease terms. Dealerships also receive incentives from the automaker to help them generate more sales – when you know what factory-to-dealer incentives are being offered to the dealership you can use the information during negotiations for a better deal.
When you receive your free, no obligation Ford price quote, you’ll be in possession of the best Ford buyer incentives currently being offered in your area; along with the competing price quotes and special internet incentives being offered by competing Ford dealers.
There’s More Than Just Ford Buyer Incentives That Could Save You Big on a New Ford
In addition to the standard Ford buyer incentives, they also offer rebates and incentives to specific groups of people as well as have a unique purchase program to make it easier to get behind the wheel of one of their vehicles:
- Ford Mobility: Up to $1200 in assistance for the cost of adaptive equipment, including up to $200 for such things as alert hearing devices/running boards/lumbar support. The customer must be the one utilizing the vehicle and would be the one needing the adaptive apparatus. Other eligible owners or ‘end users’ are, for example; houses of worship, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, towns/cities/state/ federal governments. One could be eligible if the adaptive equipment is necessary for a family member of the buyer; however, it must be installed permanently in the purchased vehicle.
- College Students: Provides a rebate of up to $500 when a college student or recent college grad buys a qualifying Ford or Lincoln. Must be full/part-time college freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, graduate student, trade school student and recent college grad. When combined with the rebates and incentives offered to the general public, this can lead to big savings.
- Military: Members of the U.S. military receive a $500 rebate towards the purchase of select Ford models. Military personnel currently active in each branch of the U.S. Armed Forces, along with National Guard, reservists on active duty, enlistment program and delayed entry members, retirees and veterans (within 180 days of retirement or separation). Spouses are eligible and rebates may be transferred to other household members.
- Ford Flex-Buy: This unique payment plan is designed to work with your budget, allowing you to make lower payments for the initial term of your loan. The contract is for 66 months and has 2 payment schedules, so you can buy a vehicle today and ‘grow’ into payments over time. The 1st schedule of payments is for thirty-six months and will be lower than payments of a comparable 60 month contract; the final payment schedule consists of thirty monthly payments that are higher than the first thirty-six month payments.
Ford Buyer Incentives
Ford has a history of offering attractive buyer incentives, making it even more affordable to drive a new Ford car or truck. Ford does offer their incentives on a ‘limited time only basis’, though oftentimes the incentives are extended and/or modified; the following Ford buyer incentives currently scheduled to expire on 7/2/12 have been extended a few times over the past few months:
- 2012 Ford Expedition: $2500 Cash Back Rebate
- 2012 Ford F-Series Super Duty: $1000 – $2500 Cash Back Rebate or 0.90% APR Financing
- 2012 Ford Flex: $1500 Cash Back Rebate
- 2012 Ford Mustang V6: Up to $2,000 Cash Back Rebate
Get on the road to big savings on a new Ford car or truck by requesting a free, no obligation to buy Ford price quote. You’ll receive the best Ford buyer incentives currently being offered in , along with competing price quotes from top certified Ford dealerships who need your business.
The best deals are a click away and there’s no cost or obligation to buy. You’ve got nothing to lose and the best Ford deals to gain.
- Request a free no-obligation new Ford price quote.
- Locate Ford dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!