- Ford C-Max Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,500 Available.
- Ford EcoSport: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Ford Edge: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Ford Escape: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $7,000 Available.
- Ford Expedition: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $3,000 Available.
- Ford Expedition Max: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Ford Explorer: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,450 Available.
- Ford F-150: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,250 Available.
- Ford F-250: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Ford F-350: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Ford Fiesta: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Ford Flex: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,400 Available.
- Ford Focus: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $3,450 Available.
- Ford Focus Electric: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $3,450 Available.
- Ford Fusion: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,000 Available.
- Ford Fusion Energi: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,000 Available.
- Ford Fusion Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,000 Available.
- Ford Mustang: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Ford Taurus: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,950 Available.
- Ford Transit Connect: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,500 Available.
Use Ford Edge Rebates and Incentives to Drive Away with a Great Deal on a New Ford Edge
If you want an SUV the whole family will enjoy, look no further than the Ford Edge. With Ford Edge rebates and incentives, you’ll get an amazing deal on a new Edge that you never imagined possible.
Get started today. Request a free, no-obligation-to-buy Ford Edge price quote and get access to great Ford Edge rebates and incentives delivered straight to your computer. Make dealers compete to give you the best deal and drive away a winner.
Presenting the Ford Edge
The Ford Edge is a midsize crossed SUV that is perfect for your growing family. It comes in four trim levels; SE, SEL, Limited and Sport.
The base SE model comes complete with air-conditioning, a tilt-and-telescopic steering wheel, 17-inch alloy wheels, a six speaker sound system and CD player with an auxiliary audio jack as well as reclining rear seats.
The SEL and Limited trim levels add more luxuries such as the MyFord Touch interface, heated seats and a back up camera. The Sport adds 22-inch wheels, unique body work, transmission paddle shifters and a sport-tuned suspension.
All trim levels except the Sport come with a 3.5-liter V6 engine which produces 285hp. The Sport has a 3.7-liter V6 producing 305hp. The EcoBoost (turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine) is optional on all trims except the Sport.
Live on the Edge with the Strong Reliability of the Ford Edge
When it comes to spending money on a new SUV you need to make sure that you are purchasing something which will stand the test of time, and not let you down. Ford models are often praised for their reliability and the Ford Edge is no exception. It scores well above average when it comes to engine major and minor, fuel system, suspension, electrical system as well as paint/trim and brakes. The majority of Ford Edge owners would not hesitate to purchase the Ford Edge again, proving that this is an SUV that will not disappoint you.
Against the Competition: the Ford Edge vs. the Kia Sorento vs. the Nissan Murano
When the Ford Edge competes with similar models the Kia Sorento and Nissan Murano the competition is tight but the Ford Flex holds its ground nicely. When it comes to starting prices, the Ford Edge is in the middle, much lower than the Murano but slightly higher than the Kia Sorento. The Kia Sorento, however, only comes in three trim levels while the Edge comes in four and the Murano five.
Out of all three models, the Ford Edge is the only one that offers an EcoBoost engine, while the Murano offers a 3.5-liter V6 260 hp or 265 hp producing engine, the Kia Sorento offers 2.4-liter 4-cylinder 175 hp or 195 hp producing engine or a 3.5-liter V6 276 hp producing engine. Both the 3.5-liter and 3.7-liter V6 engines on the Edge produce more horsepower, with 285hp and 305hp, than both the Murano and Sorento.
You don’t have to worry about you and your family’s safety when you drive the Edge, it’s an IIHS Top Safety Pick for 2012 as is the Kia Sorento, but not the Nissan Murano, it falls short of the list.
What Others are Saying About the Ford Edge
“Reviewers say the new Ecoboost engine in the 2012 Ford Edge adds better fuel economy and fun driving dynamics to an SUV that already has an upscale and high-tech interior. Reviewers agree that the Edge is an all-around good performer for a family vehicle…”
“Debuted with much fanfare, Ford Edge adds another feather to its cap with ‘top safety pick’ rating from IIHS. Dealers are reporting a strong early response to the new model.”
“In fact, the 2012 Ford Edge with EcoBoost — complete with a roomy interior for passengers and cargo, good views above the road and an attractive exterior — is surprisingly spunky on the road.”
Ford Edge Rebates and Incentives
Using Ford Edge rebates and incentives is a great way to save money on your new Edge. Keep in mind that ford Edge rebates and incentives are constantly changing, so it’s important to stay up to date. A popular rebate in the past has been up to $1,500 on a new Edge as well as a past incentive of 3.9 APR for 36 months.
Request a free Ford Edge price quote and get access to the most current Ford Edge rebates and incentives available from dealers in .
Deciding Between a Rebate or Incentive on Your New Ford Edge
Ford Edge rebates and incentives both look great, but when it comes to rebates and incentives 99% of the time you will have to choose one or the other. It’s therefore important that you make the choice that will save you the most money. Don’t automatically pick the rebate just because the cash figure looks enticing, do the math to ensure you make the right choice.
When deciding between a rebate and low financing incentive there are three things you need to look at; the rebate amount, the amount of interest you will have to pay with the low financing incentive and the amount of interest you’ll have to pay using traditional financing. Keep in mind that you need to have good credit to qualify for the financing incentive, so getting pre-approved somewhere else is always a good backup plan. If you get better financing somewhere else, take the rebate and consider it a win/win. But if the savings from the incentive are higher than the rebate, take the incentive. Always choose the option that will save you more money.
Now that you know about Ford Edge rebates and incentives you can get started on your new Edge shopping today. Request a free, no-obligation Ford Edge price quote and uncover all the best Ford Edge rebates and incentives from dealerships in . Don’t waste time going from dealer to dealer, make them come to you!
- Request a free no-obligation new Ford price quote.
- Locate Ford dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!