- Ford C-Max Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,500 Available.
- Ford EcoSport: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Ford Edge: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Ford Escape: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $7,000 Available.
- Ford Expedition: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $3,000 Available.
- Ford Expedition Max: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Ford Explorer: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,450 Available.
- Ford F-150: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,250 Available.
- Ford F-250: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Ford F-350: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Ford Fiesta: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Ford Flex: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,400 Available.
- Ford Focus: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $3,450 Available.
- Ford Focus Electric: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $3,450 Available.
- Ford Fusion: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,000 Available.
- Ford Fusion Energi: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,000 Available.
- Ford Fusion Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,000 Available.
- Ford Mustang: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Ford Taurus: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,950 Available.
- Ford Transit Connect: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,500 Available.
The Ford Fiesta and the 3 Things You Need to Know about Ford Fiesta Incentives
Here are the 3 important things that you need to know about Ford Fiesta incentives:
- Incentives will allow you to pay below the dealer invoice, a price which is lower than the MSRP, by giving you special cash discounts, rebates and low monthly APR rates.
- Ford Fiesta incentives will vary according to your region or state, but they are all designed to make your new Ford lease or car loan more affordable.
- Requesting a FREE online price quote will reveal all the latest Ford incentives and rebate offers in .
The Ford Fiesta is one of the most affordable and dynamic small cars that money can buy, but you can get a chance to save more by simply requesting a FREE online price quote. You will get all the pricing information that you need sent straight to your computer, so there’s no risk. You will also find:
- The top local deals from US certified Ford dealers in .
- A complete inventory of the newest Ford vehicles.
- Updated pricing and discount information on your favorite Ford truck, car, or SUV.
- Available $0 down payment offers and low APR rates for even more savings.
- Hidden rebates and secret incentive offers that are reserved for Internet-only buyers.
No hassles, no haggling, and there is no obligation to buy. Request a FREE price quote today and drive home the new Ford Fiesta while paying less money than you ever imagined!
The Ford Fiesta: It’s a Pretty Big Deal
Rarely does a small car offer so much for a small price tag. The Ford Fiesta offers a big deal for everything including adequate amounts of space, generous levels of tech, and an exhilarating driving experience.
The Ford Fiesta is offered in sedan and hatchback body configurations, and are powered by a 1.6-liter 4-cylinder engine that musters 120hp. A 5-speed manual transmission comes standard, while a high-tech 6-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission is optional.
The entry level Ford Fiesta S comes with standard features such as power mirrors, a split-folding rear seat for better cargo capacity, cap-less fuel filler system, and a 4-speaker audio system with a USB port.
The SE trim adds power windows, power door locks, audio system with CD player, and metallic trim accents for the cabin. The SEL trim comes equipped with rear spoiler, bigger 16-inch wheels, LED park lights, the Ford Sync voice command system, and a 6-speaker audio system with satellite radio.
Keyless entry, leather upholstery, and heated seats remain an option on all trim levels. You can also choose the SEF or Super Fuel Economy Package that features lighter wheels, low resistance tires, and an aerodynamically-tweaked body for enhanced fuel economy.
Reliability History of the Ford Fiesta
The Ford Fiesta is relatively new to the US market, but first year reliability is rated at average, which is similar to most new American cars. However, build quality is one of the strong points of the Ford Fiesta, as it boasts improved interior materials that are more resistant to scratching and aging. Also, there were no major troubles reported on the engine, transmission, drive train and suspension performance on the new Ford Fiesta.
Head-to-Head Comparison: Ford Fiesta vs. Chevrolet Sonic vs. Kia Rio
We compared the Ford Fiesta against the Chevy Sonic and the Kia Rio, two of the newest small cars in the market today. See how the Ford Fiesta compares against the Sonic and the Rio when it comes to engine power and fuel economy, safety, and price.Engine Power and Fuel Economy
The Ford Fiesta is motivated by a 1.6-liter 4-cylinder engine that develops 120hp. This engine can return 29/39 MPG in city and highway driving. The Chevrolet Sonic is powered by a larger 1.8-liter 4-cylinder engine that generates 138hp and 26/35 MPG. The new Kia Rio has a 1.6-liter 4-cylinder engine that outputs 138hp and 30/40 MPG. Verdict: It’s a tie between the Chevy Sonic and the Kia Rio when it comes to engine power, but the Ford Fiesta is able to return better miles per gallon.Safety
The Ford Fiesta and the Chevrolet Sonic were both included as a IIHS Top Safety Pick for 2012. Both cars were able to get a score of ‘Good’ in front-offset and side-impact cars tests. The NHTSA gives the Ford Fiesta 4 out of 5 stars in crash protection safety, similar to the Kia Rio. The Sonic gets a perfect 5 out of 5 stars from the NHTSA.Price
The Kia Rio is the cheapest car in the group, followed very closely by the Ford Fiesta. The Chevy Sonic has the highest base price out of the cars that we tested.
What Others Are Saying About the Ford Fiesta
“Ford gets the blue oval back on top. This is a fantastic little car with a driving experience beyond the class.”
“The Fiesta is a superbly handling car. Turn-in is sharp and the car is incredibly easy to place precisely where you want it.” – MotorTrend.com
Ford Fiesta Incentives and Rebates
The Ford Fiesta comes with attractive cash rebates and financing incentives. Ford dealers are currently offering as much as $250 cash back on the 2012 Ford Fiesta.
Low APR financing starts at 1.9% for 36 months and 2.9% for 48 months. Ford Fiesta lease deals starts at $159 per month for 24 months with less than $2,000 due at lease signing.
The above Ford Fiesta incentives and rebates are valid until 7/2/2012.
Deciding Between a Rebate and Incentive on a New Ford Fiesta
The first thing you have to do is perform your own research regarding your financing options. You have to keep in mind that dealership financing incentives are intended for buyers with a good credit score, so it is best to get pre-approved for financing from your credit union or bank to easily determine if the dealership incentive is offering a lower APR rate compared to other financing options.
After getting preapproved for a loan from outside sources, you should also determine the amount of cash rebates that are offered by the dealer. If your Ford dealer is able to offer both at the same time, there is no reason why you shouldn’t take both. You can even use the cash rebates as an added down payment to reduce your monthly loan or lease payments.
After determining the amount of rebate and incentive, it all boils down to choosing which offer will yield you more savings. Remember that rebates and incentives have an expiration date—do your research beforehand.
Request a FREE online price quote and get instant access to all current Ford Fiesta incentives offered in your zip code. This is the simplest and easiest way to paying less money on your new car.
- Request a free no-obligation new Ford price quote.
- Locate Ford dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!