- Ford C-Max Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,500 Available.
- Ford EcoSport: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Ford Edge: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Ford Escape: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $7,000 Available.
- Ford Expedition: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $3,000 Available.
- Ford Expedition Max: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Ford Explorer: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,450 Available.
- Ford F-150: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,250 Available.
- Ford F-250: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Ford F-350: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Ford Fiesta: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Ford Flex: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,400 Available.
- Ford Focus: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $3,450 Available.
- Ford Focus Electric: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $3,450 Available.
- Ford Fusion: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,000 Available.
- Ford Fusion Energi: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,000 Available.
- Ford Fusion Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,000 Available.
- Ford Mustang: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Ford Taurus: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,950 Available.
- Ford Transit Connect: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,500 Available.
Save on a New Ford Fusion Using Great Ford Fusion Rebates and Incentives
If you’re in the market for a sleek and fun-to-drive car that the whole family will enjoy, look no further than the Ford Fusion. This modern American machine will get you from A to B in comfort that you would expect from a much more expensive car.
Request a free Ford Fusion price quote today and get access to up to date Ford Fusion rebates and incentives, as well as pricing information. Don’t waste time going to every dealership in , make them come to you and compete to offer you the best deal on a new Ford Fusion.
The Ford Fusion: A Great Choice for the Whole Family
The Ford Fusion is one of the best family cars in America, and at an affordable price too. The Ford Fusion is a midsize sedan and has a standard 2.5-liter four-cylinder 175hp producing engine or optional 3.0-liter V6 240hp producing engine and, standard on the Sport, a 3.5-liter V6 263hp producing engine. The Fusion comes in four trim levels; S, SE, Sport and SEL, or, if you want to give the environment a little break, the Ford Fusion Hybrid is also available in a Sedan trim level.
Standard on the base S model the MyKey system, 16-inch alloy wheels, full power accessories, air-conditioning and a CD player and audio auxiliary jack. The SE model adds fog lamps, automatic headlights, 17-inch alloy wheels an upgrade audio system and satellite radio and an 8-way power driver’s seat.
The Sport trim comes complete with a sport-tuned suspension and steering, exclusive styling cues, 18-inch wheels, leather upholstery, power front seats and Sync multimedia voice control interface. The SEL has leather heated seats, keyless entry pad and dual-zone climate control. Optional depending on the trim levels are remote start, rear camera, sunroof, reverse parking assistance, navigation system and a blind spot detection.
The Unbeatable Reliability of the Ford Fusion
When it comes to reliability, it doesn’t get much better than the Ford Fusion. It scores above average in almost every category, including drive system, engine major and minor, transmission, suspension, electrics, paint and trim, brakes and exhaust. It also scores well in body hardware and power equipment.
You can count on the Ford Fusion when it comes to safety. It earned a spot on the list of the IIHS 2012 Top Safety Picks and scored an impressive four stars from the NHTSA on the driver front crash test.
Against the Competition: the Ford Fusion vs. the Toyota Camry vs. the Subaru Legacy
The Ford Fusion stacks up well against similar models the Toyota Camry and Subaru Legacy. The Fusion is the only model out of the three that offers front and AWD. The Camry only has front wheel drive and the Legacy has AWD. The Ford Fusion also has a well above-average climate system, while the other models merely scored average.
The Ford Fusion comes with options for CTV, 6-speed automatic or 6-speeed manual transmission, while the Camry only offers CVT and 6-speed automatic transmission and the Legacy offers CVT, 5-speed automatic or 6-speed manual transmission. When it comes to owner satisfaction, the Fusion has well above-average marks, much higher than the Legacy and Camry, which come in second and third respectively.
In terms of fuel economy, the Fusion takes the crown, with an impressive overall 34 MPG, while the Camry has overall 27 MPG and the Legacy has overall 25 MPG. This makes the annual costs of fuel for the Ford Fusion hundreds of dollars less than the other two models. When it comes to safety, however, all models are IIH 2012 Top Safety Picks.
What Others Are Saying About the Ford Fusion
“The 2012 Ford Fusion is a top choice among affordable midsize cars because it’s a family car that’s also fun to drive. The Fusion is the 2012 U.S. News Best Affordable Midsize Car for the Money. It won this award for its low long-term ownership costs and high praise from auto reviewers, as well as its appealing driving experience. These combine to make it good value in its segment.”
“It’s easy to see why the Fusion is popular. It starts with smart styling, a little aggressive in its thick-barred grille and squat taillamps… Almost everything looks good, in a traditional way, and the textures look and feel swell.”
-The Car Connection
A Look at Ford Fusion Rebates and Incentives
When it comes to Ford Fusion rebates and incentives, you’re sure to save money. Ford has a good history of offering several rebates and incentives on their models and the Ford Fusion rebates and incentives are no exception. Ford offers a rebate of up to $500 on the Ford Fusion (exp. 4/30/2012).
Ford Fusion rebates and incentives are constantly changing and it’s important for you to stay up to date. Request your free, no-obligation-to-buy Ford Fusion price quote and get access to all the best and current Ford Fusion rebates and incentives that are available in your area.
Two Steps to Help You Choose Between Ford Fusion Rebates or Financing Incentives
As car manufacturers don’t want to sacrifice too much of their profits, they’ll generally make you choose between a rebate and low or zero APR financing incentive. It’s important that you choose the one that will save you the most money. Here’s how:
- Before you consider taking the incentive, get pre-approved through another traditional financing institution. You need to have good credit to qualify for a financing incentive so getting preapproved will serve as a backup in case you can’t use the incentive.
- Compare the interest you’ll pay with the financing incentive, the interest you will be paying with traditional financing as well as the rebate amount. Choose whichever option is going to save you the most money. For example. If the rebate is $500, but you will save $1000 over the course of your loan by using the financing incentive, then take the incentive.
Now that you’re familiar with Ford Fusion rebates and incentives and how they can be used to help you save money on a new Fusion, get started today! Request a free, no-obligation Ford Fusion price quote and get access to Ford Fusion rebates and incentives as well as pricing information from dealerships.
Make the dealers compete so you drive away with the best price on a new Ford Fusion!
- Request a free no-obligation new Ford price quote.
- Locate Ford dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!