Save Big Money with Ford Mustang Rebates & Incentives
If you’ve had a lifelong dream to drive the iconic Ford Mustang, but didn’t think you could afford it, then we have some good news for you. Owning a Ford Mustang is finally within reach.
When you request a free, no obligation to buy Ford Mustang price quote you will receive the most current available Ford Mustang rebates and special incentives being offered in your area.
Combined with price quotes from top competing Ford dealerships, you’ll be in the driver’s seat when negotiating a great deal on your new Mustang.
- Hassle-free, haggle-free Ford buying experience
- Find available no money down Ford offers
- Available 0% APR offers
- Low available monthly Ford payments
- Free, no-obligation Ford price quotes
The Powerful Ford Mustang – A Mustang for Every Driver
The Ford Mustang is offered as a coupe or convertible, with five trim levels: V6, V6 Premium, GT, GT Premium and the Boss 302. The Ford Mustang’s 3.7 liter V6 generates 305hp, with the GT offering an impressive V8 producing 420 horses. The Boss 302 offers a V8 with an awe-inspiring 444 horses.
Standard features of the base V6 include amenities such as A/C, 17” alloy wheels, along with a sound system with CD and auxiliary audio jack. The V6 premium adds a power driver seat, leather seating, Ford’s Sync system along with an upgraded audio system with satellite radio and an iPod interface. The base GT is comparable to the base V6, except with a V8, auto headlights, rear spoiler, 18-inch alloys and adjustable steering. The GT Premium repeats the upgrades of the V6 Premium. The Boss 302 is available solely as a coupe and offers a more powerful V8, along with many upgraded features.
The Reliable Ford Mustang
The Ford Mustang scored extremely well for reliability and customer satisfaction with its agile handling and ride. The upgrade to the powertrain brought an impressive fuel economy and a more upright stance providing a good view and easy access. Of particular note are its reliability ratings for acceleration, braking, handling and exhaust.
Both the 2012 Ford Mustang and the brand new 2013 model scored well with the NHTSA for crash testing, with five stars for rollover crashes and an overall four star rating. IIHS gave the Mustang its highest mark for front and side impact testing.
The Ford Mustang Against the Competition
The Ford Mustang holds its own against competitors the Chevy Camaro and Dodge Challenger. All three cars offer similar fuel efficiency and a base warranty of 36 months/36,000 miles. The starting MSRP for comparable models of the three competitors are also close.
While the Ford Mustang and Chevy Camaro run on regular, you’ll need either premium or midgrade gas with the Challenger; except for a Challenger with a 6 cylinder, 5 speed auto transmission that does run on regular gas. The 2012 Mustang base model and Challenger offer 305hp, with the Chevy Camaro coming in at 323 horses; though for 2013, the Mustang is going to be even more powerful.
What Others are Saying About the Ford Mustang
“Ford’s Mustang has been answering the cry “power to the people” for nearly a half-century, and this year that power dosage inches up another eight ponies in the GT. What’s really cool about the 2013 Mustang — apart from its new exterior lighting — is that formerly exclusive high-performance hardware reserved for certain hard-core racer versions is now available on civilian models.”
“As a dance partner in the hills, the Boss eagerly goes all bossa nova, laying down its prodigious power with surprising smoothness. The chassis felt remarkably balanced, usually neutral, leaning toward power oversteer only in the tightest turns.”
Car and Driver
“On one hand, the 2012 Ford Mustang is a capable, even sophisticated coupe or convertible with a big range of talents, including 31-mpg highway fuel economy. On the other hand, it’s a tire-smoking pony car.”
Ford Mustang Rebates & Incentives: A Historical Analysis
To give you an idea of Ford’s history of offering great incentives and rebates, we’ll use a current Ford Mustang rebate offer as an example. Do keep in mind, however, that like other manufacturers, Ford only runs incentive programs for a month or two at a time.
- 2012 Mustang V6 has cash back rebates ranging from $1,500–$2,000 (Exp. 4/2/12)
Don’t despair! When you receive your free, no-obligation Ford Mustang price quote you’ll be receiving the most current available Ford Mustang rebates and incentives offered in your area.
3 Tips To Determine The Best Deal: Ford Mustang Rebates Or Low-APR Financing
With all of the incentives being offered by manufacturers like Ford, deciding which is the better deal can be challenging. Since you’ll most likely have to choose between a zero or low-APR financing offer and a cash rebate, here are three tips to help you make the right choice for your personal situation:
- Evaluate how much money you’ll save over the length of your loan if you take the low-APR offer, and keep in mind that you’ll need good credit to qualify. If you already know that you may not qualify, then take the rebate and run.
- Compare the savings over the term of your loan from the low-APR financing against the amount of the cash back offer. Let’s use the above example to illustrate: If you determined that you’d save $500 with an APR financing offer and you’re being offered a $2,000 cash rebate, the rebate is the obvious choice.
- Another option, and something you should do regardless of any offers, is to speak with your bank about the terms of their financing. If they offer a good APR rate then you have the option to finance your Mustang through them and take the Ford Mustang cash rebate – win/win.
The only thing left for you to do now is request your free, no-obligation-to-buy Ford Mustang price quote to receive the best Ford Mustang prices and available internet incentives that Ford dealers are offering, along with their true dealer cost.
You’ll also receive the most current available Ford Mustang rebates and incentives. Everything you need to negotiate in confidence will be sent directly to your home computer.
No hassles, no pressure and absolutely no cost or obligation to buy.
- Request a free no-obligation new Ford price quote.
- Locate Ford dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!