- Ford C-Max Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,500 Available.
- Ford EcoSport: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Ford Edge: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Ford Escape: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $7,000 Available.
- Ford Expedition: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $3,000 Available.
- Ford Expedition Max: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Ford Explorer: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,450 Available.
- Ford F-150: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,250 Available.
- Ford F-250: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Ford F-350: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Ford Fiesta: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Ford Flex: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,400 Available.
- Ford Focus: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $3,450 Available.
- Ford Focus Electric: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $3,450 Available.
- Ford Fusion: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,000 Available.
- Ford Fusion Energi: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,000 Available.
- Ford Fusion Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,000 Available.
- Ford Mustang: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Ford Taurus: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,950 Available.
- Ford Transit Connect: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,500 Available.
Ford Ranger Rebates are Not the Only Deals Out There – Check out These Similar Trucks and Their Money-Saving Rebates
Just because the Ford Ranger is no longer in production doesn’t mean that you have to shelf your dream of owning a new truck. You can take advantage of the same type of Ford Ranger rebates to get you into the new truck you’ve always wanted, at a price you can live with.
Request your free new truck price quote today and see the best rebates and incentives available from dealers in your area. It’s quick, it’s easy and best of all, you can request as many as you want for FREE!
Want a Truck That’s Similar to the Ford Ranger? Check out These Great Models
GMC Canyon: If you want a truck that can be used in your everyday life, whether you’re picking the kids up for school or hauling a load at work, the Canyon is the perfect truck for you. It’s small enough that it won’t overwhelm you like some other trucks, yet still has the capabilities to get the job done. It’s built just as strong and dependable as other GMC trucks, and with great looks and a comfortable interior you won’t have to sacrifice your need for comfort and versatility.
Chevrolet Colorado: If you want an affordable, reliable truck then you should consider the Chevrolet Colorado. It will give you great value for your money and is compact enough that you won’t have to stress over fitting into your garage. It’s available in three different configurations; regular, extended, and crew cab, so you can easily pick the one that’s right for you.
Nissan Frontier: The Nissan Frontier is a strong truck that will tackle anything you throw its way. It utilizes high-tensile strength steel for its full-boxed frame and provides excellent durability and performance. Its optional traction package makes driving on rough roads all the more easy and with good safety ratings and optional full side airbags, the Nissan Frontier is sure to keep you and your family safe as well as comfortable.
Ford F-150: The Ford F-150 is a great choice if you want a sturdy truck that has the luxuries you require. It comes in a wide variety of trims, so it’s easy to find the one that will fit your active lifestyle. Whether you need a truck to haul heavy loads, or drive in urban settings, the F-150 will easily adapt to your requirements. With its strong dependability and performance it’s not hard to see why it’s the number-one selling truck in America.
Toyota Tacoma: If variety is something you want in a truck than look no further than the Tacoma. It comes in several body styles, making it easier to pick the style that’s right for you. The Tacoma is a compact pickup truck that still maintains strong payload and towing abilities so you don’t have to sacrifice the power of a truck to drive something a little smaller. With the Tacoma’s strong reliability, it won’t let you down.
Suzuki Equator: Most people do not think of trucks when they think of Suzuki, but all that changed with the Equator. It has great towing capabilities and a suspension system that will make you think you are riding in a sedan. It’s the perfect truck if you want something that’s rugged enough for the back roads but can still be used as your family car.
Ford Ranger Rebates & Incentives are not the Only Ones – Check out These Great Truck Deals
Ford Ranger rebates and incentives are not the only truck discounts out there. Take a look at some of these other offers on similar small trucks and be on your way to getting a great new truck deal. These offers expire on 4/2/12 but new ones generally come in their place so it’s important to stay up to date.
- The Ford F-150 comes with an available rebate of up to $1,500 or an APR of 2.90 for 24 and 36 months, 3.9 for 48 months and 4.9 for 60 months.
- The Toyota Tacoma comes with an available rebate of up to $500.
- The Chevrolet Colorado comes with an available rebate of up to $2,000 or an APR of 1.90 for 24, 36, 48 or 60 months.
- The Nissan Frontier comes with an available rebate of up to $2,500.
- The GMC Canyon comes with an available rebate up to $1,500 or an APR of 1.90 for 24, 36, 48 or 60 months.
Because rebates and incentives are constantly changing, it’s important to stay up to date. Request a free new truck price quote and get access to all the latest rebates and incentives from dealers in .
- Request a free no-obligation new Ford price quote.
- Locate Ford dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!