- Ford C-Max Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,500 Available.
- Ford EcoSport: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Ford Edge: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Ford Escape: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $7,000 Available.
- Ford Expedition: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $3,000 Available.
- Ford Expedition Max: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Ford Explorer: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,450 Available.
- Ford F-150: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,250 Available.
- Ford F-250: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Ford F-350: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Ford Fiesta: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Ford Flex: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,400 Available.
- Ford Focus: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $3,450 Available.
- Ford Focus Electric: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $3,450 Available.
- Ford Fusion: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,000 Available.
- Ford Fusion Energi: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,000 Available.
- Ford Fusion Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,000 Available.
- Ford Mustang: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Ford Taurus: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,950 Available.
- Ford Transit Connect: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,500 Available.
Discover Ford Taurus Rebates & Incentives – See How You Could Save Thousands Of Dollars on a New Ford Taurus
Now is a great time to step into a new Taurus and with Ford Taurus incentives, you could save thousands of dollars off the negotiated purchase price of this amazing sedan.
When you request a free, no obligation to buy Ford price quote, our database will search for the best available Ford Taurus rebates and incentives currently being offered in . You’ll also receive competing Ford Taurus price quotes from top certified Ford dealers in your area, so you can have them compete to give you a great deal.
The Impressive Ford Taurus
The Ford Taurus is a large sedan offered in three trim levels: SE, SEL, Limited and SHO. Engine choices include the base 3.5 liter V6 producing 290hp, an optional turbocharged 2.0 liter, 4-cylinder that produces 240hp or even more get up and go, the SHO with its twin-turbo 3.5 liter V6 capable of an incredibly powerful 365hp. All Taurus’ come standard with front-wheel-drive, with AWD being optional.
Standard features include, among other items, a power driver seat, full power accessories, tilt/telescoping steering column and 6-speaker sound system. The higher trims include features such as a rearview camera, rear parking sensors, the Sync and MyFord Touch electronics interfaces, dual-zone auto climate control and leather upholstery. Available options, dependent upon trim, include features such as sunroof, massaging front seats, adaptive cruise control, hard drive based navigation system w/HD radio and a 12-speaker premium audio system.
The Ford Taurus Takes on Competitors Hyundai Genesis & Nissan Maxima
The Ford Taurus performs very well against competitors Hyundai Genesis and Nissan Maxima. The Taurus is several thousands of dollars less than comparably equipped Genesis and Maxima, keeping more money in your pocket. Fuel efficiency for the three competitors is the same across the board with all having a combined fuel efficiency of 22MPG.
While the Taurus and Maxima have standard towing abilities of 1,000 pounds, towing isn’t recommended in the Genesis. The Taurus offers a base engine of 263hp, compared to the Maxima at 290hp and the Genesis with 333hp. Both the Taurus and Maxima offer a basic warranty of 36months/36,000miles and the Genesis comes with a basic warranty of 60months/60,000miles.
When it comes to safety, both the Ford Taurus and Hyundai Genesis were 2012 IIHS Top Safety Picks, however, while the Nissan Maxima received a score of ‘good’ for frontal and side crashes, it received an ‘acceptable’ score in roof strength testing and is not a Top Safety Pick by IIHS.
What Others Are Saying About the Ford Taurus
“Ford still knows how to build big, comfortable sedans. Even the most performance-oriented version of the new Taurus has a smooth, compliant ride, making it a top choice for road trippers.”
“Zipping along route 89A, a cliff-hugging highway carved into the Weaver Mountains of Arizona, Ford’s powerful 2012 Taurus SHO sedan charts a no-skid track around every hard corner. All four of the low-profile BSW tires stick to the blacktop like a wildcat scatting zigzag across carpet because all of the engine’s considerable torque automatically splits between the front and rear wheels — up to 100 percent in either direction — to keep all tires planted on the pavement.”
Road & Travel Magazine
Ford Taurus Rebates & Incentives
Ford has established a good track record for offering customers money-saving incentives to make it even more affordable to drive a new Ford. As that applies to Ford Taurus rebates and incentives, they are especially generous, making the decision to buy a new Taurus very easy.
Here are several 2012 Ford Taurus rebates and incentive offers that quite literally could save you thousands and thousands of dollars off the Taurus’s negotiated purchase price. These offers are for a ‘limited time only’, so keep in mind that what is available today might not be next week:
2012 Ford Taurus Rebates & Incentives:
Up to $2,750 Cash Back* or
0.0% APR Financing For 60 months and up to $1,250 cash back*
* (must take retail delivery from dealer stock by 5/31/12)
What to Consider When Evaluating Ford Taurus Rebates & Low APR Financing Offers
Low APR financing is when Ford offers to finance your Taurus at a low or even 0% APR and could very well be worth strong consideration, but you do need to understand the terms and conditions, along with what’s available elsewhere (e.g. bank, credit union, etc.) so you make an informed decision.
- Many Ford rebates and incentives are an “either or” proposition and, using the above Taurus incentives as an example; one offer is for up to over $2,750 cash back or 0% APR financing and a lower cash-back rebate.
- In instances where you’ll need to choose, there is one very important thing you need to be aware of – you must be a ‘well qualified’ buyer. In other words, you’ll need excellent credit to get 0% APR financing. If you know that you would qualify, to determine which would offer you the best deal in the long run simply calculate how much you will save with the APR offer [compared to the standard APR] and compare that amount with the amount of the larger cash-back rebate. If you know you won’t qualify for the APR offer, the decision will be easy; grab the money and smile.
If you’re ready to see for yourself how much money you could save on a new Ford Taurus, simply request a free, no obligation to buy Ford Taurus price quote. We will send you the best and most current available Ford Taurus rebates and incentives being offered in .
- A hassle free/Haggle free Ford Taurus buying experience
- Find available no money down Ford Taurus offers
- Available APR financing offers/Limited time only specials
- Low monthly Ford Taurus payments
- Free, no obligation to buy Ford Taurus price quotes
When you combine money-saving Ford Taurus rebates and incentives with the competing Ford Taurus price quotes you’ll receive from top certified Ford dealers in your area, you’ll drive home with a great deal on a new Taurus.
- Request a free no-obligation new Ford price quote.
- Locate Ford dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!