- Hyundai Accent: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,500 Available.
- Hyundai Elantra: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,750 Available.
- Hyundai Elantra GT: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Hyundai Ioniq EV: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Hyundai Kona: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Hyundai Kona EV: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Hyundai NEXO: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Hyundai Santa Fe: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Hyundai Santa Fe Sport: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Hyundai Santa Fe XL: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Hyundai Sonata: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,750 Available.
- Hyundai Sonata Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,750 Available.
- Hyundai Sonata Plug-In Hybrid: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Hyundai Tucson: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $500 Available.
- Hyundai Veloster: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,750 Available.
Make Your New Accent More Affordable with Hyundai Accent Rebates
Hyundai vehicles are known for their fantastic build quality and low price. The new Hyundai Accent is set to redefine the standards of an affordable, economical and stylish small car. However, you can make your new car more affordable by finding the latest Hyundai Accent rebates.
Request a FREE online price quote to find all the available Hyundai Accent rebates, incentives and special offers in . With a simple prod of your mouse button, you will be given access to a host of important pricing information such as:
- Hyundai Accent dealer invoice and dealer cost to instantly determine the fair selling price.
- Updated pricing and discount information on all new Hyundai vehicles in .
- Available $0 down payment and low APR offers for guaranteed savings!
- The best local deals only from US certified Hyundai dealers in .
Request a FREE online price quote and learn how you can pay below the dealer invoice. No haggling, no hassles, and everything you need will be delivered straight to your computer, so there is no risk.
Introducing the Hyundai Accent
The Hyundai Accent is not only larger and more stylish than its predecessor, but it is also more fuel efficient and powerful. If you happen to be looking for a reliable small car with nifty handling and a low price tag, it is hard to ignore the Hyundai Accent. The Accent is powered by a 138hp direct-injected 1.6-liter 4-cylinder engine. A 6-speed manual transmission comes standard while a 6-speed automatic is an option.
The new Hyundai Accent is available in 4-door sedan and 4-door hatchback body styles. The sedan is only offered in GLS trim, and is equipped with power door locks, split-folding rear seats, 14-inch wheels, and a tilt steering wheel. You can add additional options under the Comfort package and this includes power windows and power-operated mirrors, air conditioning and a 4-speaker audio system with CD player and satellite radio.
Further options include the Premium package that adds larger 16-inch alloy wheels, keyless entry, fog lights, Bluetooth connectivity and steering-mounted audio controls.
The GS trim for the Hyundai Accent hatchback adds keyless entry, a driver seat armrest, and a rear window wiper. The SE trim gets a rear spoiler, leather steering wheel, and all the equipment included in the Premium package.
Reliability History of the Hyundai Accent
The Hyundai Accent is all new. Past generation models of the Hyundai Accent were proven to be reliable and durable small cars. There were no major troubles reported on engine, transmission and suspension performance. The new Hyundai Accent is also backed by a solid 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty with 5-years/unlimited mileage 24-hour roadside assistance, so you can drive with complete peace of mind.
Head-to-Head Comparison: Hyundai Accent vs. Toyota Yaris vs. Ford Fiesta
We compared the Hyundai Accent against two of the best subcompact cars in the business, the Toyota Yaris and the Ford Fiesta. See how the Hyundai Accent stacks up when it comes to engine power and fuel economy, safety, and price.
Engine Power and Fuel Economy
The Hyundai Accent is powered by an award-winning 1.6-liter 4-cylinder engine with direct-injection technology to produce 138hp and 30/40 MPG in city and highway driving. The Toyota Yaris is equipped with a 1.5-liter 4-cylinder engine with 106hp and 30/38 MPG. The talented Ford Fiesta uses a 1.6-liter 4-cylinder engine with 120 hp and 29/39 MPG.
Verdict: With a high-tech 4-cylinder engine, the Hyundai Accent surpasses both the Yaris and the Fiesta when it comes to engine power and fuel economy.
All three of our test cars were named to the IIHS Top Safety Pick for 2012, earning a score of ‘Good’ in front-offset and side-impact crash protection. The NHTSA gave each of our test cars 4 out of 5 stars for overall crash protection.
Verdict: We have a three-way tie between the Hyundai Accent, Toyota Yaris, and Ford Fiesta in safety tests. All three cars are able to provide top-notch levels of driver and passenger safety in various crash tests.
This is where the Hyundai Accent shines the most. The Accent is the cheapest car in our test, followed by the Ford Fiesta and the Toyota Yaris. This shows that Hyundai vehicles continue to provide good value for your money.
What Others Are Saying About the New Hyundai Accent
“In other words, it’s yet another desirable small car, and yet another desirable Hyundai.”
“Thanks to products such as the Accent, Hyundai is offering strong value for money. Compare this car’s legroom, equipment and price points to its chief competitors, and the comparison works out in Accent’s favor.”
“The latest Accent iteration has made great strides toward front-runner status in this competitive segment, which is a welcome change from past models.”
Hyundai Accent Rebates and Incentives
The new Hyundai Accent is currently offered at a low APR financing rate starting at 1.9% for 36 months and 2.9% for 48 months. Lease offers for the Hyundai Accent start at around $169/month for 36 months, with less than $2,000 due at lease signing and $0 security deposit.
Get as much as $400 in Hyundai Accent rebates under the Hyundai College Grad Program.
The above Hyundai Accent rebates and incentives are valid until 4/31/2012.
Deciding Between a Rebate and Incentive on the New Hyundai Accent Hyundai Accent incentives can be classified into three parts:
- Cash rebates.
- Low interest car loans.
- Low monthly lease offers.
Before you buy or lease the new Hyundai Accent, you should find all available rebates and incentives in order to accurately determine which offer will help you realize bigger savings.
You have to remember that low interest car loans (or low APR loan offers) and low monthly lease offers are intended for buyers with an excellent credit history.
If you have bad credit, then taking the cash rebate is the best option for you. You can also apply the cash rebates to your down payment to get low monthly payments similar to a low APR car loan. However, if you have good or excellent credit, you should seek financing assistance from local sources such as banks or credit unions. In this way, you can easily compare if the dealer is offering a lower APR rate compared to other financing institutions in your locale.
There are certain instances when Hyundai dealers will offer cash rebates along with special incentives. If you are qualified, take them both.
Take the guesswork out of new car buying. You can easily find the lowest prices, the best offers, and the latest Hyundai Accent rebates and incentives by simply requesting a FREE online price quote. This is a safe and hassle-free way to pay less on the new Hyundai Accent and enjoy guaranteed savings, whether you are looking to lease or buy your new car.
- Request a free no-obligation new Hyundai price quote.
- Locate Hyundai dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!