- Hyundai Accent: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,500 Available.
- Hyundai Elantra: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,750 Available.
- Hyundai Elantra GT: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Hyundai Ioniq EV: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Hyundai Kona: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Hyundai Kona EV: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Hyundai NEXO: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Hyundai Santa Fe: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Hyundai Santa Fe Sport: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Hyundai Santa Fe XL: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Hyundai Sonata: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,750 Available.
- Hyundai Sonata Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,750 Available.
- Hyundai Sonata Plug-In Hybrid: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Hyundai Tucson: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $500 Available.
- Hyundai Veloster: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,750 Available.
Uncover Hyundai Elantra Rebates and Incentives – Use Them to Save More Money on Your New Elantra
Hyundai Elantra rebates, incentives, and special discount offers have an expiration date and certain offers will also differ according to your zip code. If you want to pay below the dealer invoice on the new Hyundai Elantra, you should find all available rebate and incentive offers from Hyundai dealers in .
Simply request a FREE online price quote and you will easily get all the necessary pricing and incentive information on all new Hyundai vehicles, including:
- The top local deals only from U.S. certified Hyundai dealers in .
- Updated pricing and discount information on all new Hyundai vehicles including the Elantra, Sonata, and Hyundai Tucson crossover SUV!
- Hidden rebates and secret incentives exclusively available to Internet-only shoppers!
- Available $0 down payment and low APR offers for guaranteed savings.
Savings on your new vehicle start here. The new Hyundai Elantra is one of the better choices for an affordable compact car, but you can enjoy more savings and get better value for money by simply requesting a FREE online price quote.
Safe, easy, hassle-free, risk-free, and there is no obligation to buy. Request multiple price quotes to easily compare the latest offers without leaving home!
Presenting the new Hyundai Elantra
Your eyes are not deceiving you. The new Hyundai Elantra is indeed more stylish and dynamic-looking that other compact cars. There is nothing cheap about how this Hyundai looks, and you cannot fault the interior. The new Hyundai Elantra is able to combine a stylish body with a roomy and spacious cabin, all for a price that you can truly afford.
The Elantra is powered by a 1.8-liter 4-cylinder engine that generates 148hp. This engine can be mated to a 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmission.
The Hyundai Elantra in GLS trim comes well equipped with a height-adjustable driver seat, full power accessories, split-folding rear seats, tilt/telescoping steering wheel, a trip computer, 6-speaker audio system with satellite radio and 16-inch wheels.
Further options on the GLS for the Preferred package includes a 6-speed automatic transmission along with front fog lamps, 16-inch alloy wheels, heated front seats, upgraded interior trim, and Bluetooth connectivity.
The Limited trim gets larger 17-inch alloy wheels, full leather upholstery, sunroof and heated front and rear seats. The Technology package will give you more luxury kit, such as keyless ignition and entry, automatic headlights, dual-zone auto climate control and a navigation system with touchscreen interface.
Reliability History of the Hyundai Elantra
According to various consumer reports and independent organizations, the Hyundai Elantra is one of the best choices for a small family sedan. Previous models of the Hyundai Elantra were reputed to be tough as rocks, as there were no major troubles reported in engine, drive train, suspension and transmission performance. Add to that the fact that the Elantra comes with a 10-year/100,000-mile warranty, it is easy to see why this car is among the best in its category.
Head-to-Head Comparison: Hyundai Elantra vs. Subaru Impreza vs. Nissan Sentra
We compared the Hyundai Elantra, Subaru Impreza, and Nissan Sentra. We tested all three cars and examined how each performes when it comes to engine power and fuel economy, safety and price.
Engine Power and Fuel Economy
The Elantra comes equipped with a 1.8-liter 4-cylinder engine that generates 148hp and 29/40 MPG in city and highway driving. The all-wheel drive Subaru Impreza gets a 2.0-liter horizontally-opposed Boxer engine with 148 hp and 27/36 MPG. The Nissan Sentra is powered by a 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine with 140hp and 27/34 MPG.
Verdict: The Hyundai Elantra lords over the Impreza and the Sentra as it has a powerful and fuel efficient engine.
The Hyundai Elantra and the Subaru Impreza were both included in the list for the IIHS Top Safety Pick for 2012. Both cars were given an overall ‘Good’ rating in front-offset and side impact crash tests. However, the Elantra managed to get 5 out of 5 stars in overall crash safety conducted by the NHTSA, compared to 4 stars for the Impreza and the Sentra.
Verdict: The Hyundai Elantra is an IIHS Top Safety Pick and 5-star performer when it comes to safety, making it the safest car in our test.
The Nissan Sentra was the cheapest car tested, but the Elantra is only marginally more expensive than the Sentra. The Subaru Impreza had the steepest base price in our tests.
What Others Are Saying About the New Hyundai Elantra
“The 2012 Hyundai Elantra sedan definitely outclasses just about everything in the segment, yet its low price, feature-laden equipment list and large interior defy the compact car image. “
“We appreciate what the Elantra has to offer as far as interior quality and value. As a daily driver, this may be the best car in its class.”
“If you’re looking for a new small car, the Elantra is a great choice.”
Hyundai Elantra Rebates and Incentives
You can expect low prices and a generous amount of standard equipment on all new Hyundai vehicles. The Hyundai Elantra will make it easier for you to buy or lease a new car as it is now offered at a low APR rate starting at 1.9% for 36 months and 2.9% for 48 months. Lease prices start at $179 per month for 36 months with around $2,400 due at lease signing and $0 security deposit.
Qualified buyers under the Hyundai College Grad Program can get Hyundai Elantra rebates of as much as $400 for every lease or purchase.
The above offers are valid until 5/31/2012.
Choosing Between a Rebate or Incentive on the New Hyundai Elantra
First, determine if you are qualified to take advantage of current Hyundai incentives. Whether you are choosing a low APR financing offer or low monthly lease deal, you have to remember that certain incentives are reserved for people with an excellent credit rating.
If you happen to have outstanding credit history, you should determine if there are better financing offers in your area. Your local bank or credit union might be able to help. Try to seek financing from outside sources before considering the offer at the dealership. In this way, it will be easier to compare which APR rate is able to provide you with better savings.
On the other hand, if your credit score is average (or below average) then taking the cash rebate is the best option. If you want to pay lower monthly rates, you can use the cash rebate as an added down payment on your car lease or car loan.
Whichever you choose, remember that both rebates and incentives will help you to pay a lower price on your new Hyundai vehicle.
You can easily find updated Hyundai rebate and incentive offers by simply requesting a FREE online price quote. You will get all the pricing information that you need along with the latest discount and incentive offers on all new Hyundai vehicles without leaving the comforts of home. You don’t need to talk to a car salesman and there is no need to visit every Hyundai dealership in your locale.
- Request a free no-obligation new Hyundai price quote.
- Locate Hyundai dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!