- Hyundai Accent: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,500 Available.
- Hyundai Elantra: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,750 Available.
- Hyundai Elantra GT: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Hyundai Ioniq EV: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Hyundai Kona: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Hyundai Kona EV: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Hyundai NEXO: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Hyundai Santa Fe: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Hyundai Santa Fe Sport: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Hyundai Santa Fe XL: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Hyundai Sonata: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,750 Available.
- Hyundai Sonata Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,750 Available.
- Hyundai Sonata Plug-In Hybrid: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Hyundai Tucson: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $500 Available.
- Hyundai Veloster: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,750 Available.
Drive Home With a Great Deal On A New Hyundai- Take The Road To Savings With Hyundai Tucson Rebates & Incentives
If you need an SUV that won’t empty your wallet, but don’t want to sacrifice quality and safety, take a look at the very capable and extremely affordable Hyundai Tucson. This amazing crossover will give you more than you could imagine, all at an attractive price.
In addition to an already affordable price tag, with Hyundai Tucson rebates and incentives you could save even more off the negotiated purchase price and keep more money where it belongs – in your wallet. Request a free, no-obligation-to-buy Hyundai Tucson price quote to get the most current available money-saving Hyundai rebates and incentives being offered in .
You’ll also receive the best Hyundai Tucson price quotes from top certified Hyundai dealers in your area that will compete to make the sale. Driving home with a great deal on a Hyundai Tucson is just a click away.
Imagine Yourself Behind the Wheel of the Amazing Hyundai Tucson
The Hyundai Tucson is a compact SUV crossover that accommodates five passengers and is available in three trims: GL, GLS and Limited. The Tucson offers two choices of engine; the entry level GL has a 2.0 liter inline 4-cylinder engine producing 165hp, along with the Active Eco system that alters the engine and transmission response in order to maximize efficiency. The GLS and Limited models both offer a 2.4 liter 4-cylinder generating 176hp and 168lb-ft of torque. Buyers have a choice of either front-WD or AWD.
The GL comes equipped standard with features including keyless entry, A/C, privacy glass, cloth upholstery, height adjustable driver’s seat, 60/40 split-folding backseat, full power accessories, trip computer, along with a 6-speaker sound system with CD player/satellite radio/auxiliary audio jack/iPod/USB interface and more.
The GLS adds features such as an upgraded suspension, heated side mirrors w/built-in turn signals, roof rails, cruise control, cloth & leather upholstery, leather-wrapped tilt/telescoping steering wheel, steering-wheel audio controls, Bluetooth, upgraded trim inside & out, and more. AWD GLS models also receive heated front seats.
The Limited adds features that include fog lights, front wiper deicer, auto headlights, auto-dimming rearview mirror, dual zone auto climate control, 6-way power driver’s seat w/lumbar adjustments, heated front seats, leather upholstery, a cargo cover and more. The Premium Package is an option available solely on the Limited that adds a rearview camera, touchscreen navigation system, panoramic sunroof, and a 7-speaker upgraded sound system.
Reliability, Safety & the Hyundai Tucson
The Hyundai Tucson scored quite well for reliability, especially for its secure and responsive handling, transmission, will trimmed interior with easy to use controls, transmission, braking, controls and good fuel economy. New models are expected to be 8% above average.
When it comes to safety, the Tucson is hard to beat. It is a 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick and the NHTSA gave it an overall 4 Stars, with 5 Stars for side crashes.
The Hyundai Tucson Goes Up Against Competitors Toyota RAV4 & Nissan Rogue
The Hyundai Tucson is the clear winner in many areas against comparably equipped Toyota RAV4 and Nissan Rogue, including a starting price that’s thousands of dollars lower. You can also tow heavier loads with the Tucson with its maximum towing capacity of 2000lbs, compared to the Rogue at 1000lbs and the RAV4 at 1500lbs.
The Tucson offers 165 horses, with the Rogue’s engine producing 170hp and the RAV4 at 179hp. Fuel efficiency levels are pretty much the same across the board with the Tucson offering an estimated 20 MPG city/27 MPG highway and both competitors with an estimated fuel efficiency of 22/28 MPG.
When it comes to protecting owners longer, the competition doesn’t even come close with the Hyundai Tucson offering an outstanding basic warranty of 60 months/60,000 miles and a powertrain warranty of 120 months/100,000 miles; compared to both the Toyota RAV4 and Nissan Rogue with basic 36 month/36,000 mile warranties and 60 month/60,000 mile powertrain.
The competition also doesn’t come close to the Tucson with respect to safety. While the Tucson was a Top Safety Pick by IIHS, both the Toyota RAV4 and Nissan Rogue scored good on frontal/side crashes with only an ‘acceptable’ rating for roof strength test; neither competitors were a Top Safety Pick. Both the RAV4 and Rogue received an overall score from NHTSA of 4 Stars, with 5 Stars for side crashes.
What Others are Saying About the Impressive Hyundai Tucson
“If you had a trade off for best crossover feature would you go for styling, standard amenities, or MPG? Or would price be the hook? What about all of the above? After years of languishing on the conservative side of the crossover corral, the 2012 Hyundai Tucson must have learned how to jump the fence.”
Road and Travel
“It’s surprisingly comfortable, offers a quiet, smooth ride and still has import good looks. It drives like a car, hauls like a crossover and costs less than some compacts.”
The Detroit News
Hyundai Tucson Rebates & Incentives
Hyundai has a good record for offering money-saving rebates and incentives, making it even more affordable for buyers to drive a new Hyundai Tucson.
The following are several Hyundai Tucson incentives currently being offered to give you an idea of the various ways you can save even more money off the Tucson’s already affordable price. Please note that all of Hyundai’s incentives are offered on a ‘limited time only’ basis, the same as every other carmaker. In the case of the following examples, the expiration date is 5/31/12:
- 2012 Hyundai Tucson: As low as 1.90% APR financing for 36 months & 2.9% for 48 months
- 2012 Hyundai Tucson: $500 Valued Owner Coupon for existing Hyundai customers
- 2012 Hyundai Tucson: Leasing incentives starting at under $260 per month, with no security deposit for 36 month lease.
How to Decide Between Hyundai Tucson Rebates & Low APR Financing
If you’re presented with the choice of a Hyundai Tucson cash rebate and low APR financing, you’ll need to know how each of these offers work to make an informed decision. Following are a few tips to help you make the decision that’s right for you:
- Hyundai Tucson Low APR Financing: This is where Hyundai offers to finance your new Tucson at a low Annual Percentage Rate. All low and/or 0% APR offers are contingent upon the buyer being ‘well qualified’; in other words, having excellent credit.
- Hyundai Tucson Consumer Cash-Back Rebates: This money is paid directly to you by Hyundai to help you reduce the amount of any down payment and consequently the negotiated purchase price on a new Hyundai. Cash-back rebates are not contingent on credit and if you’re already aware that you have a negative credit history, you would still be able to take advantage of any available Hyundai cash-back rebates.
- Well qualified buyers who are presented with an ‘either or’ scenario simply need to evaluate the amount of a Hyundai cash-back rebate compared to the amount of interest that would be saved through a low APR financing offer [compared against the standard rate]. Buyers would also have the option of speaking with another lender, such as bank/credit union; if another lender would offer attractive financing terms and there is an available cash-back rebate on the table, consider financing with the alternate lender and accepting any offered cash from Hyundai.
If you’re ready to find the best, most current Hyundai Tucson incentives and rebates available in , simply request a free, no obligation to buy Hyundai Tucson price quote. You’ll also receive competing Hyundai Tucson price quotes from top certified Hyundai dealerships in your area, so you have the information you need to negotiate in confidence for the best possible deal on a new Hyundai Tucson.
Hyundai Tucson incentives + Hyundai dealers competing for your business = a great deal on a new Tucson.
- Request a free no-obligation new Hyundai price quote.
- Locate Hyundai dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!