Use Incentives and Rebates on Hyundai Vehicles to Get a Great Deal on a New Hyundai
Rebates on Hyundai cars are a great way for you to enjoy amazing discounts on new Hyundai vehicles. In this economy, why pay full price when you can take advantage of lucrative incentive and rebate offers by Hyundai.
Request a free new Hyundai price quote today and get access to current Hyundai incentives as well as pricing information from dealers in your area. A great deal on a new Hyundai is only a mouse click away.
Different Rebates and Incentives on New Cars
Rebates and incentives are offered to consumers, by car manufacturers like Hyundai, to help you get a great reduced price on a new car. This is your money and you do not have to negotiate with the car dealer to take advantage of it. Hyundai, like other manufacturers offer rebates and incentives to keep customers loyal to the brand as well as to try and make more sales. Take a look at some popular incentives and rebates on Hyundai cars, that you may find in your area.
Bonus Cash: this is rebate money that car manufacturers give to the consumer. This cash can be used towards the purchase price of the car, or sent to the consumer after the purchase. There are rebates that are offered to everyone, but there are also loyalty rebates, which are given to those who are purchasing another vehicle from the same manufacturer. There are also conquest rebates which are given to those who switch from one brand to another.
Factory to Dealer Incentives: these are incentives in the form of dealer cash or bonuses and are given to the dealer from the manufacturer. They can be used for marketing support as well as to help with other dealer overhead costs.
Low APR Financing: This incentive comes in the form of a low ARP financing rate which can greatly reduce the amount of interest you pay over the course of your loan. Keep in mind that the interest rate will only apply for a specified period. You will need good credit to qualify for special APR financing incentives.
Times That You Can Expect to Find Incentives and Rebates on Hyundai Cars
- During the late summer and early fall dealers typically try and clear their lots for the new models, this means that more incentives are offered to help motivate shoppers to buy. There are also ‘carry over allowances’ which are given to dealers or consumers by Hyundai, the manufacturer to get ride of the old models once the new ones are on the lot.
- If you do your research and see that a specific car model is due for a re-design, then you can expect to see heavy incentive offers on the current model as they want to move them before the re-designed model arrives. Some vehicle models have re-design cycles that kick in every 4 years with a ‘freshening’ every couple years, but every model is different.
- Sometimes there is a domino effect among incentives, so if you see a large number of incentives being offered by one manufacturer, other manufacturers will probably follow in suite.
- Don’t be nervous if one rebate/incentive you had your eye on expires, manufacturers like Hyundai often like to pressure consumes into buying by putting time limits on offers. However, these offers are generally renewed, even increased after a certain time period, just keep your eyes open and your research up to date.
Current Hyundai Rebates
Take a look at some current incentives and rebates on Hyundai vehicles, as mentioned above, car manufacturers like Hyundai attach expiration dates to their incentives, the following offers will expire on 07/02/2012.
- Up to a $500 rebate on the Hyundai Santa Fe.
- Up to a $1,000 rebate on the Hyundai Veracruz.
- A 0.90 APR financing incentive on the Hyundai Genesis Sedan for 48 months.
- A 1.90 APR financing incentive on the Hyundai Accent for 24 and 36 months.
Request a free Hyundai price quote today to get access to up to date rebates and incentives offered by new Hyundai dealers in . You can get as many quotes as you want and compare offers from competing dealerships in your area so you drive away with the best deal possible.
It’s quick, easy and best of all its absolutely free and there is never an obligation to buy. Get started on your new Hyundai shopping today!
- Request a free no-obligation new price quote.
- Locate dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!