Find Kia Factory Rebates & Save Big On An American-Made Kia
If you want to buy a well built, affordable new Kia that was made right here in the USA we’ve got some great news for you. With your free Kia price quote you’ll receive all of the available incentives and rebates Kia is offering in your area, including those built-in-the-USA.
When you combine their very generous factory rebates and incentives with Kia dealerships competing to give you a great deal, sliding behind the wheel of a new Kia will be the affordable choice.
Does Kia Only Build Cars In South Korea?
No, Kia has brought jobs to America. In November of 2009, they began mass production of the Kia Sorento at their new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in West Point, George. Then in October 2010 they launched mass production of the Hyundai Santa Fe; with mass production of the Kia Optima commencing in September 2011
Kia Factory- To-Dealer Incentives: How They Can Help You Get A Great Deal On A New Kia
Everyone is familiar with the typical consumer rebates and incentives; manufacturers are always advertising cash back rebates and low APR financing. Factory-to-dealer incentives don’t work quite the same way, but they can still help you negotiate a lower purchase price on a new Kia.
- Dealer incentives lower the dealer’s true cost to purchase a new car from the manufacturer. Manufacturers like Kia usually offer incentives regionally to spur sales on specific Kia models. By doing it on a regional basis it causes those Kia dealers to compete to sell the slower moving models. There could be one dealer incentive that kicks in once a specific goal is reached with every subsequent sale leading to higher factory-to-dealer incentives/rebates.
- Now, Kia dealers don’t have any obligation to pass along any of their incentives/rebates to customers; just like customer incentives and rebates belong to you, their incentives belong to them. However, in order for them to even ‘get’ their incentive money, they have to sell cars. When you're aware of their dealer incentives/rebates, you can use it during negotiations.
- Keep in mind that all Kia dealerships have to pay the big bucks to keep cars in stock. Even if an incentive isn’t attached to a specific model, the dealership will be more flexible on pricing for a car that’s been sitting on their showroom floor for a while. The longer a vehicle sits around taking up space, the cheaper it can be had for a shrewd negotiator.
How To Get The Best Deal Using Kia Factory Rebates & Incentives
An important thing to remember during the negotiation process with the Kia dealers is to keep quiet about the Kia factory rebates and incentives you’ve been sent with your free price quote - until after you have successfully negotiated a lower sale price on a new Kia.
Once you have negotiated the price on your new Kia then mention that you received information on the various Kia factory rebates and incentives that you’re eligible for. Any factory rebates will be deducted from the negotiated price of your new Kia and don’t forget; it’s your money.
Here are a few of the more common Kia factory rebates and incentives:
- Cash back rebates (customer cash/bonus cash) are the most common incentive and is money you receive from Kia for buying one of their cars. Cash back rebates can be used a couple of different ways:
- If you’re a bit short on a down payment, you can apply the rebate to what you currently have and further reduce the negotiated purchase price. Depending on the amount of the rebate, it could be enough to cover all of a required down payment.
- Now if you’ve saved more than enough to put down on a new Kia and/or will be receiving a trade-in allowance, you could elect to have the rebate mailed to you after you’ve purchased your new vehicle.
Kia’s Generous Current Rebates & Incentives
Kia has always been generous with incentives, but current Kia factory rebates and incentives are especially attractive; including several cash incentives for people with all credit scores. These are being offered on the typical ‘limited time only’ basis (same as all manufacturers) and they are set to expire 7/9/12:
- 2012 Kia Forte: 1.9% APR financing for 36 months plus $1000 bonus cash or $1000 cash back
- 2012 Kia Optima: 0.9% APR financing for 36 months
- 2012 Kia Sedona: 1.9% APR financing for 36 months plus $2500 bonus cash or $2500 cash back
- 2012 Kia Sorento: 1.9% APR financing for 36 months plus $1500 bonus cash or $1500 cash back
It only takes a minute of your time to find the best available Kia factory rebates and incentives being offered . Just request your free, no obligation price quote and between Kia dealers competing to give you a great deal along with generous incentives from Kia, you’ll drive home with a great deal.
- Request a free no-obligation new Kia price quote.
- Locate Kia dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!