How To Save Money On A New Kia Forte With Kia Forte Rebates & Incentives
Nowadays everyone is looking to save money and with Kia Forte rebates and incentives, you can drive an affordable new Kia Forte for a lot less, so you have more money to spend on enjoying life.
Request a free, no-obligation-to-buy Kia Forte price quote and receive the most current pricing information, along with available Kia Forte rebates and incentives that competing Kia dealerships are offering.
- Hassle-free, haggle-free Kia Forte buying experience
- Find available, no-money down Kia Forte Offers
- Available 0% APR Kia Forte offers
- Low available monthly Kia Forte payments
- Free, no-obligation Kia Forte price quotes
The Beautiful & Affordable Kia Forte
The Kia Forte gives drivers a lot of style and standard features for an extremely affordable price. This fun and unique compact comes as a 4-door sedan, hatchback or the distinctive Forte Koup 2-door. In a world where compact cars seem to blur together, the Kia Forte provides a refreshing breath of fresh air.
The sedan has three trim levels, the LX, EX and SX. The LX and EX come standard with a 2-liter, 4-cylinder engine providing 156 horses, while the sportier SX has a more powerful 2.4 liter engine giving drivers 173 hp.
The Forte’s amazing standard features include Bluetooth technology, stability control, steering wheel controls, and satellite radio with a CD stereo with USB audio jacks. Drivers selecting the EX model will get air conditioning, power accessories, cruise control and alloy wheels, with the option of available leather and heated seats.
The Reliable & Safety Conscious Kia Forte
The Kia Forte is a reliable compact car and scored well during testing, especially for braking, handling and fuel economy. It delivers good acceleration, along with a very good view of the road ahead. The Forte’s controls are easy to use and it provides good passenger room in the backseat. Overall, the Kia Forte scored well in its segment and provides a lot of features for its class.
The Kia Forte Sedan is a 2012 Top Safety Pick by IIHS and earned an impressive overall four stars from NHTSA’s more stringent safety testing.
How it Fares Against The Competition
The Kia Forte stacks up nicely against its competitors, the Toyota Corolla and Mazda MAZDA3. The Forte’s starting price is several thousand dollars lower than a comparably equipped Corolla and MAZDA3. All three have similar fuel economy with the Forte and Corolla providing a combined MPG of 29, with the MAZDA3 coming in at 33GP
The Forte blows the competition out of the water, with a 60 month/60,000 mile standard warranty compared to both the Corolla and MAZDA3 36/36,000. Both the Corolla and MAZDA3 tested out well compared to the Forte, with each receiving an overall four stars from NHTSA crash testing and are 2012 Top Safety Picks by IIHS.
Another area where the Forte beats its competitors is in passenger and cargo space, providing more room than either the Toyota Corolla or Mazda MAZDA3.
Overall, the Kia Forte appears to provide a lot more value for money than either of its competitors.
What They’re Saying About The Kia Forte
“Straight away, the new Forte Koup is arguably the best-looking coupe in its compact category, easily outclassing the Chevy Cobalt Coupe, Ford Focus Coupe and Honda Civic Coupe in one purposeful blow, with lines that are so attractive and details so thoughtfully executed that it could easily move up a notch into the entry-level premium segment if it weren’t for its brand name.”– The Car Magazine
“The Forte compact four-door sedan will still give those price-sensitive buyers much to smile about – together with its two-door sibling the Forte Koup, and the versatile Forte five-door. All vehicles you could happily buy on merit.”– The Green Car Reports
Kia Forte’s History Of Rebates & Incentives
Kia is known for providing drivers with affordable and quality cars, and they also have a good track record for offering great Kia Forte rebates and incentives. How this translates for new car buyers is even more savings in addition to the already affordable price tag.
Here are a few examples of rebates and incentive offers on the Kia Forte, but do bear in mind rebates and incentives are time sensitive, so what is illustrated here could be replaced with another incentive and/or rebate shortly. That’s why when you receive your free, no obligation-to-buy-Kia Forte- price quote, you’ll receive the most current available Kia Forte rebates and incentives being offered in your area.
Kia Forte: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available
Kia Forte Koup: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available
On both the Forte and Forte Koup there are APR financing offers of 1.90-2.90% depending the number of months the car is financed.
*Current offers expire 4/2/12
How To Decide Between Kia Forte Rebates & Low APR Financing
Evaluating Kia Forte rebates and low APR financing offers can be a bit confusing, but when you know more about how they work you’ll find it much easier to decide which offer is best for you. Let’s take a look at how they can both benefit you, as well as factors you should take into consideration when deciding between a Kia Forte rebate or low APR financing.
- Just as the phrase implies, Kia Forte cash rebates (sometimes referred to as cash-back offers) is money that Kia sends directly to you when you buy a Kia Forte. Some of these rebates are offered to military personnel, while others are offered to recent college graduates; there are also cash rebates offered to the general public.
- Special APR financing offers is where the automaker, in this case Kia, offers you extremely low-APR financing on your new Kia Forte when you finance it through them. Using the previous examples, there are currently 1.90%-2.90% APR financing offers (exp. 4/2/12). Talk to your bank or credit union beforehand to see what they would offer you to finance your new Forte. That way you have a back-up plan and you may get even better financing terms.
- You most likely will have to decide between a cash rebate and a low APR financing offer. To determine which will save you the most in the long run, look closely at the amount of the cash-back offer and compare with how much you’d save with a low-interest loan. Keep in mind that you’ll need very good credit to qualify for the APR financing, so if you don’t already know what your credit score is find out – then you’ll know whether or not you’d even qualify.
- If you already know that you have excellent credit and your bank indicates they would give you an attractive APR, consider financing your new Forte through your bank and taking the cash back offer from Kia; have your cake and eat it too.
Now that you’ve seen what a great car the Kia Forte is and how you can receive a lot more value for money, request a free, no-obligation-to-buy Kia Forte price quote. Our database will search for the best prices and most current available Kia Forte rebates and incentives being offered by top competing Kia dealerships in .
It’s never been easier or more affordable to drive home in a brand new Kia Forte.
- Request a free no-obligation new Kia price quote.
- Locate Kia dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!