- Kia Cadenza: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,000 Available.
- Kia Forte: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,000 Available.
- Kia K900: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $400 Available.
- Kia Niro: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Kia Optima: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,500 Available.
- Kia Optima Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,500 Available.
- Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Kia Rio: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,500 Available.
- Kia Sedona: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,000 Available.
- Kia Sorento: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,500 Available.
- Kia Soul: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Kia Soul EV: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Kia Sportage: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,500 Available.
- Kia Stinger: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
Find the Best Kia Rebates and Incentives
Kia rebates and incentives in are better than ever!
Request a FREE no-obligation car quote and find the best secret and hidden discounts Car Dealer Rebates has to offer in .
Use Kia Cash Rebates & Financing Incentives To Your Advantage
If you are not familiar with car buying, things like rebates and incentives can be confusing. Car manufacturers offer rebates and incentives to customers to encourage them to purchase more vehicles so the dealership can keep a steady flow of inventory moving in and out. With consumer cash rebates you can use the money to get a better sale price. Negotiate the best possible sale price, and then deduct the consumer cash rebate. It’s always smart to ask the dealer if the price they are quoting you includes any available consumer cash rebates.
In nearly all cases, you will need to choose between a rebate or a financing incentive if both are available.
The financing incentive, is a special interest rate and/or terms typically much better than what you may find on your own. Figure out which one will save you more money: receiving the consumer cash deducted from your best possible negotiated price; or taking advantage of the financing offers, saving money on interest, during the term of your auto loan. Compare this to the interest rate auto loan offer you would be able to secure on your own from your bank or a credit union.
Kia Models Auto Review
Kia Sedona: This super 7-seat family MPV has two sliding back seat doors and removable 2nd and 3rd seats. The new Sedonas refined performance is complimented by its stylish design inside and out. With its adjustable seating arrangement the Sedona can comfortably seat your whole family, or be flattened to carry any big items you may be transporting.
Kia Sorento: The Sorento combines style, space, and comfort all in one package. With a new 7-year warranty, no other SUV offers this kind of protection and security. You will feel comfortable and safe driving in any bad weather conditions you may encounter.
Kia Optima: This model is simple and easy to drive. It has ample leg room for your backseat passengers, and with an aircraft inspired interior you will feel comfortable without the fuss of complicated controls.
Kia Forte Koup: This 2-door coupe combines smooth driving with great control. It has created its own niche in the affordable, fun to drive coupe market and can handle any roads, even the more curvy mountainous ones.
Kia Soul: This fun model is available in a variety of colors and interiors. The new models have benefited from improved fuel consumptions and lower emissions. With the elevated driving seat you will feel high above ordinary cars.
What Others Say About Kia Models:
“The 2012 Kia Sedona continues to be a practical choice for those who want a safe, reliable, and feature-rich minivan at an affordable price.” – Motor Trend Magazine on the Kia Sedona
“One of the larger small SUVs, the Sorento is a good choice.” – Consumer Reports on the Kia Sorento
“The 2012 Kia Optima’s bold styling, numerous standard features and good fuel economy make it a great value among affordable midsize cars.” – US News on the Kia Optima
Based on surveys conducted by a variety of auto review sites, the Kia stands high above the competition. Its models beat most German cars in warranty and reliability. With above average transmission, brakes and paint/trim options, you will be able to pick your perfect car – and feel confident doing it! Kia car bodies are some of the strongest in the business. If you lease or purchase a Kia, you don’t have to worry about annoying scratches, which decrease the value of the car, or make you pay penalties on your lease. Knowing you have a reliable car will save you money on repairs and upkeep and ensure your car keeps that brand new look. Kia models combine American manufacturing strength with Asian style and durability which will not let you down.
- Request a free no-obligation new Kia price quote.
- Locate Kia dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!