You Could Save Thousands on a New Kia – Uncover Kia Sedona Rebates & Incentives
If you’re looking for Kia rebates and incentives that could save you thousands of dollars on a new Kia Sedona, you’ve come to the right place.
When you request a free, no obligation to buy Kia Sedona price quote our database will search for the best available Kia Sedona rebates and incentives that Kia is currently offering in . We’ll also send you competing price quotes from top Kia dealers in your area, so you can negotiate in confidence for the best possible deal on a new Kia Sedona.
With Kia Sedona rebates and incentives, along with Kia dealers competing for your business, you’ll drive home with an unbelievable deal on a new Sedona.
The Affordable Kia Sedona
The Kia Sedona minivan seats seven and comes in two trims, the LX and EX, and is powered by a 3.5 liter V6 engine producing 271hp. Standard LX amenities include keyless entry, rear parking sensors, full power accessories, front/back AC, fold down table between the front seats/removable 2nd row captain’s chairs, 60/40 fold-flat 3rd row bench seat, tilt steering wheel w/audio controls, cruise control, Bluetooth and more. A backseat DVD entertainment system is also available.
The EX offers features including fog lights, heated exterior mirrors, power sliding doors/tailgate, power-adjustable front seats, trip computer, wood interior trim, automatic dimming rearview mirror/rearview camera and more. Owners of an LX have these features available through the Power Package.
EX models also allow buyers to further customize through the Luxury Package with extras like a. sunroof, leather upholstery and heated front seats, etc. If buyers want either the Premium Entertainment Package or Navigation package (you can’t have both), it must already have the Luxury Package.
The Kia Sedona Takes on Competitors Ford Flex & Toyota Sienna
The Kia Sedona clearly outshines comparably equipped competitors the Toyota Sienna and Ford Flex, including a much lower starting price. Drivers will also get a lot more power with the Sedona and its 271 horses, compared to the Sienna with 266hp and the Flex with 262hp. While all three carry seven people, everyone will have more room in the Sedona with its overall passenger volume of 172.3cu.ft compared to the Sienna with 164.4cu.ft and the Ford Flex way behind with 155.8cu.ft.
The Kia Sedona is also more fuel efficient with a combined estimated fuel efficiency of 21MPG, compared to both competitors at 19MPG combined. You’ll also go further in a Sedona with its 21.1 gallon tank versus the Sienna’s 20 gallon tank and the Ford Flex with 18.6 gallons. The Kia also offers an impressive basic warranty of 60 months/60,000 miles versus both the Flex and Sienna at 36 months/36,000 miles.
What Others are Saying About the Kia Sedona
“The minivan market no longer brims with choices, but Honda, Toyota, Nissan, and Chrysler have very good recently redesigned or heavily updated models. So why would one choose the Kia Sedona? Price. The Sedona is less expensive than its competitors. The better news is that the Sedona was significantly enhanced.”
“ The Sedona not only has one of the lowest base prices in the class, but it also has a strong V6 engine, long list of standard features, comfortable seating, good handling and a quiet ride.”
Kia Sedona Rebates & Incentives
Kia not only builds a great product at affordable prices, they also offer customers extremely generous incentives. The following are a few Kia Sedona rebates and incentive offers so you can see how you could potentially save thousands of dollars on a new Kia Sedona. As all incentives are offered on a ‘limited time only’ basis, keep in mind that what’s available right now might not be available next month.
The Kia Sedona rebates and incentives you receive with your free price quote, however, will be the most current available incentives that Kia is offering in your area.
Current Kia Sedona rebate and incentives include:
- $2500 cash back* or
- 1.90% APR financing up to 36 months and $2500 bonus cash
- $1500 competitive bonus
- $1500 owner loyalty bonus
** Finance contract must be signed & dated by 7/5/12
5 Tips to Help You Choose Between Kia Sedona Rebates & Low APR Financing
Take another look at the above Kia Sedona incentive offers; you’ll notice there are two different cash incentives, along with an APR financing offer. Pretty confusing, isn’t it?
Here are five tips to help you understand the different Kia Sedona rebates and incentives, so you can make an informed decision:
- A Kia Sedona cash back rebate is sent directly to you by Kia for buying a new Sedona. This is your money and has nothing to do with the Kia dealership. The fact that Kia (as the manufacturer) is offering you a cash rebate has nothing to do with negotiations and you should still negotiate a low price for your new Sedona.
- Low interest financing means that Kia will finance your new Sedona at a lower interest rate than the standard, though there’s a catch, to avail of a low APR rate and bonus cash you must be very well qualified from a credit perspective.
- If the Sedona is the first vehicle that you’ve ever bought or if you don’t have good credit, the cash rebate is the best choice as there aren’t credit restrictions on cash. What you don’t want to do is be unaware of your credit rating, turn down say a $2,500 cash rebate and then not be qualified for the low interest incentive.
- If your car ownership record is good and you have excellent credit, using the above examples, you could qualify for both the low APR rate and the bonus cash. Most times one must choose between cash and low APR financing, so in those cases you would simply compare the amount of any available cash rebate against the amount of interest you’d save (based upon the going rate) to determine which would offer you the best deal.
- Another option if you’re faced with a ‘one or the other’ type situation is to speak with your bank about their terms for financing your Sedona. If they offer you attractive terms to finance it through them, considering financing through your bank and accept any Kia cash rebate.
If you’re ready to find the most current available Kia Sedona rebates and incentives in , simply request a free, no obligation to buy Kia Sedona price quote. You’ll receive competitive Sedona price quotes and internet incentives that are being offered by the top certified Kia dealerships in your area.
- A hassle-free, haggle-free Kia Sedona buying experience
- Find available no money down Kia Sedona offers
- Available APR financing offers/Limited time only specials
- Low monthly Kia Sedona payments
- Free, no obligation to buy Kia Sedona price quotes
It’s fast, easy and 100% free with no obligation to buy. You have nothing to lose and a great deal on a new Kia Sedona to gain.
- Request a free no-obligation new Kia price quote.
- Locate Kia dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!