- Kia Cadenza: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,000 Available.
- Kia Forte: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,000 Available.
- Kia K900: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $400 Available.
- Kia Niro: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Kia Optima: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,500 Available.
- Kia Optima Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,500 Available.
- Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Kia Rio: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,500 Available.
- Kia Sedona: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,000 Available.
- Kia Sorento: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,500 Available.
- Kia Soul: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Kia Soul EV: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Kia Sportage: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,500 Available.
- Kia Stinger: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
Discover Big Savings With Kia Sorento Rebates & Incentives
Discover how you could save thousands on a new Kia Sorento. With available Kia Sorento rebates and incentives, driving a new SUV is a mouse click away.
When you request a free, no obligation to buy Kia Sorento price quote our database will search for the best available Sorento rebates and incentives that Kia is currently offering in . We’ll also send you competing price quotes from top Kia dealers in your area, so you can negotiate in confidence for the best possible deal on a new Kia Sorento.
- A hassle free/Haggle free Kia Sorento buying experience
- Find available no money down Kia Sorento offers
- Available APR financing offers/Limited time only Kia Sorento specials
- Low available monthly Kia Sorento payments
- Free, no obligation to buy Kia Sorento price quotes
With Kia Sorento rebates and incentives, along with Kia dealers competing for your business you’ll drive home with a great deal on a new Sorento.
The Kia Sorento: Ready, Willing & Able to Take You on Your Next Adventure
The Kia Sorento mid-size SUV comes in 3 trim levels: Base, LX and EX. A 2.4 liter 4 cylinder engine producing 175hp comes standard; with the EX offering an optional 3.5 liter V6 that ups the power to 276hp. FWD comes standard and AWD is available. The Sorento also offers an available 3rd row 50/50 split folding seat to accommodate 2 passengers.
The Sorento base model is equipped with a lot of impressive standard features, such as A/C, full power accessories, Bluetooth, CD/MP3 audio system along with satellite radio, to name just a few. The LX and EX add standard features such as rear parking sensors, auto climate control, backing-up camera, leather seating, panoramic sunroof, navigational system, and even an infinity sound system.
Fuel efficiency is estimated at 21/29MPG city/highway driving and further customization is available, including a rear-seat DVD entertainment system.
The Reliable & Safe Kia Sorento
The Sorento scored at the top of the charts in its class for reliability, earning a score of 82 compared to a high score of 89 and it was substantially higher than the lowest rated vehicle at 20. It ranked particularly well for interior spaciousness, fuel efficiency, powertrain, secure handling, interior spaciousness and safety.
When it comes to safety, the Sorento is hard to beat; it is a 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick and received an overall score from the NHTSA of 4 Stars, with 5 Stars for side crashes.
The Kia Sorento Takes on the Competition
The Kia Sorento performed great against competitors the Toyota RAV4 and Jeep Grand Cherokee. The Sorento has a lower starting price than the RAV4 and Grand Cherokee, and for fuel efficiency the Sorento offers an estimated 21/29MPG in city/highway driving compared to the Grand Cherokee at 17/23MPG and the RAV4 with 22/28MPG.
The Kia Sorento also offers a substantially longer base warranty of 5 years/60,000 miles versus both the RAV4 and Grand Cherokee at 3 years/36,000. When evaluating the safety ratings of the competition, the RAV4 was only rated good and average in areas tested by IIHS and received an overall 4 Star score by NHTSA, with 5 Stars for side crashes. The Grand Cherokee is a 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick and received an overall 4 Star rating by NHTSA, with 5 Stars for side crashes.
What They’re Saying About the Kia Sorento
“This 2012 Kia Sorento SX is strong. It looks good inside (but it could use a little color in there) and out, there’s good pep from the responsive V6 along with decent mpg figures. And it’s a pleasant driver. A passenger jumped in last night, looked around and said, “This is a Kia? Wow!”
“The Kia Sorento is definitely worthy of consideration if you are looking for a new mid-sized SUV. For a car to comfortably transport a family of five 1000 + miles over a period of 60 hours is no small feat. All the smart technology and safety features would have any family hooked.”
The Mom Reviews
“Traction and stability control help to keep you pointed straight down the road, and there’s also downhill brake assist and hill start to keep you safe while climbing or descending down a mountain road.”
Kia Sorento Rebates & Incentives
Kia not only builds a great product, they offer customers generous incentives and rebates to help make driving a new vehicle more affordable. To give you a clearer idea of the savings you could realize on a new Sorento, here are a few Kia Sorento rebates and incentive offers. Kia, like other automakers, offer their rebates and incentives for a ‘limited time only’ to provide them with flexibility. The examples below expire on 4/30/12.
However, the Kia Sorento rebates and incentives that you’ll receive with your free price quote will be the most current available incentives that Kia is offering in your area.
Kia Sorento offers include:
- 1.90% APR Financing or $1500 cash back
- Leasing incentives of less than $240 per month lease payments
5 Tips When Choosing Between Kia Sorento Rebates & Low APR Financing
If you look back at the Kia Sorento incentive offers we gave you as examples, you’ll notice that it indicates low interest financing or a $1500 cash rebate. This is because you will be asked to choose which incentive you want to take advantage of; you won’t get both.
Here are 5 tips when choosing between a Kia Sorento rebate and low APR interest, so you make an informed decision that’s right for you:
- A Kia Sorento rebate is cash that Kia sends you directly for buying a new Sorento. This is your money and has nothing to do with the Kia dealership, other than the fact that you can use it as part of any required down payment. The fact that the manufacturer is offering you a cash rebate has nothing to do with negotiations, you should still negotiate a good price for your new Sorento. Just don’t mention to the salesperson that you know there are cash rebates available, wait until after you have negotiated the purchase price.
- Low interest financing offers allow you to finance your new Sorento at a lower interest rate than the standard rate. Sometimes you’ll even be offered zero percent interest; the catch is that you’ll need very good credit to qualify for the special financing rates.
- If the Sorento is the first vehicle you’ve purchased or if you have less than stellar credit, taking the cash rebate is the better choice (there aren’t any credit restrictions on cash). What you don’t want to do is be unaware of your credit rating, turn down say a $1,500 cash rebate and then not get qualified for the low interest rate.
- If you’ve established a good car ownership record and have good credit, all you need to do is compute the difference you would save with low interest financing against the standard going rate. You’ll quickly see which will offer you more savings in the long term.
- Talk to your bank about the terms they’d offer you if you financed your Sorento through them; they need business too, so they might offer you a good interest rate. If so, consider financing through them and taking the Kia Sorento cash rebate – win/win.
All you need to do now is request your free, no obligation to buy Kia Sorento price quote to get on the road to huge savings on a new Sorento. You’ll receive the most current available rebates that Kia is offering in your area, along with special pricing and internet incentives being offered by the top competing Kia dealerships in .
It’s fast, easy and the best part is that it’s 100% free and there is no obligation to buy. You have nothing to lose and a great deal on a new Kia Sorento to gain.
- Request a free no-obligation new Kia price quote.
- Locate Kia dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!