Don’t Pay Full Price for a New Altima! Nissan Altima Incentives & Rebates Could Save You Thousands
If you’ve wanted to buy a new car, but were afraid you couldn’t afford it then have we got some great news for you. With Nissan Altima incentives on top of an already low purchase price, it’s more affordable than you might think to get behind the wheel of a brand new Altima.
Request a free, no obligation to buy Nissan Altima price quote and you’ll receive the most current available Nissan Altima incentives and rebates currently being offered in your area. You will also receive the best competing Nissan Altima price quotes from top Nissan dealerships in so you can make them compete against each other to give you a great deal.
Nissan Altima incentives combined with competing Altima price quotes means you drive home with a great deal on a new Nissan Altima.
The Best Selling Nissan Altima
The Nissan Altima comes as a 5 passenger sedan or coupe, with 3 trim levels: 2.5, 2.5 S and 3.5 SR. The 2.5 has a 2.5 liter 4-cylinder engine producing 175hp. The Sedan comes with a continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT) and the coupe has a standard 6-speed manual transmission, with the CVT being optional. The 3.5 SR has a 3.5-liter V6 engine generating 270hp and receives the same choices in transmissions as the 2.5; while the 3.5 SR has a sport-tuned suspension.
Standard features in all trims include push button ignition, A/C, power door locks with auto-locking feature, remote keyless entry with trunk release, cruise control w/illuminated steering wheel-mounted controls, fine vision electroluminescent gauges, multi-functional trip computer with outside temperature display, tilt/telescoping steering column, vehicle speed-sensitive variable intermittent windshield wipers and other features. Higher trims offer additional features such as Nissan Intelligent Key and 8-way power adjustable driver’s seat, to name a few.
Nissan stands apart from the crowd in its belief not to add a lot of extra features that individual buyers don’t want or need, and certainly don’t want to pay for. Consequently, they offer an extremely affordable starting price, along with several packages that allow you to customize the Altima for your individual tastes and needs: The Convenience Package, Convenience Plus Package, 2.5 SL Package, 20th Anniversary Package, Alloy Wheel Package, Sport Package, Premium Package, Premium Audio Package and Technology Package.
The Nissan Altima’s Reliability
The Nissan Altima scores off the charts for reliability, bringing home a score of 93 out of 100 in the family sedan category [which was the highest score awarded]. Most impressive are fuel efficiency, very pleasant driving experience, responsive and secure handling, ability to absorb bumps, one of the quietest cabins among family sedans, along with a good quality interior.
The Nissan Altima Goes Head-To-Head With Competitors Honda Accord & Hyundai Sonata
The Altima stacks up nicely against competitors Honda Accord and Hyundai Sonata. The Altima has a comparable starting price as a similarly equipped Sonata and is quite a bit less than the Accord. All three have comparable combined fuel efficiency, with the Altima at a combined 27 MPG, followed by the Accord at 28mpg and the Sonata with 29 MPG. You’ll be able to drive farther in the Altima with its 20 gallon gas tank, compared to the 18 gallon tanks in both the Accord and Sonata.
What Others Are Saying About the Nissan Altima
“It had been a few years since I’d driven an Altima, and I can see now why Nissan keeps selling these things in droves (other than incentives, that is): It’s a good car. Comfortable, roomy, quiet and reasonably powerful–piloting the Altima was an exercise not so much in driving as in commuting, being transported home isolated from, noise, detritus and my fellow man.”
“The Altima’s interior seemed unusually cozy. This coziness came from the cabin’s upscale styling and the surprisingly comfortable cloth seats. I usually don’t like cloth seats, but the Altima’s were cottony soft and easy to clean, which is worth a lot in my life.”
The Chicago Tribune
“It is very clear as to why, despite its age, the Altima continues to be one of the best-selling sedans in the U.S. It’s spacious without feeling huge (like the Accord or the new Passat); it’s peppy around town; and the controls are all very simple, clear, and well laid out.”
Nissan Altima Incentives & Rebates
Nissan has a history of offering money-saving Nissan Altima incentives and rebates amounting to thousands of dollars in savings on a new Altima. All automakers offer their incentives in this way to permit them the ability of modifying on a regular basis, which in many instances increases the benefits to buyers. A very good example is by comparing Nissan Altima incentives that expired 4/30/12 with Nissan’s current incentives on the Altima:
Past Nissan Altima Incentives & Rebates (exp. 4/30/12):
- 0.0% APR financing for 36 months and $500 in customer cash or
- $500 cash back rebate
- Leasing incentive: Low monthly lease payments under $210 per month
Current Nissan Altima Incentives & Rebates (exp. 5/31/12):
- 0.0% APR financing for 36 months and $750 in customer cash or
- $1500 cash back rebate
- Leasing incentive: Low monthly lease payments under $180 per month for 24 months
How to Choose Between Nissan Altima Rebates & Low APR Financing
When it comes to Nissan cash rebates and low and/or 0% APR financing, most times you will have to decide which offer you want to accept; a Nissan Altima rebate or low APR financing incentive. As you can see above, Nissan is offering customers 0% interest financing and $750 in customer cash or $1500 cash rebate.
You might be wondering why the Nissan Altima incentives are described that way and it can be very confusing. Here are a few tips that will help you make an informed decision as to which offer could save you the most in the long run:
- A Nissan Altima cash back rebate is cash that Nissan offers you when buying a new Altima. This is your money and doesn’t have anything to do with individual Nissan dealerships. Cash back rebates are a great way to supplement and/or add to existing funds being utilized as a down payment. Keep in mind that just because you’re receiving a cash-back rebate from Nissan doesn’t mean you can’t still negotiate for a better price on the Altima– you should negotiate.
- Nissan Altima 0% and/or low interest financing is where the manufacturer is offering to finance your new Altima at low, even 0% interest; however, the catch is that you’ll need excellent credit to qualify for the low APR rate. This is why in the above examples there are 2 different offers that involve cash; one for 0% APR and $750 for ‘well qualified’ customers and another offer for a straight $1500 cash back.
- If you’ve never bought a new car before or your credit isn’t great, the Nissan Altima cash-back rebate would be the offer to take advantage of – your credit history doesn’t make any difference with cash. This is a good example of why you need to know your credit score. You don’t want to turn down a cash-back rebate, only to find out you don’t qualify for the 0% financing.
- If you have a good history of buying cars and excellent credit, if opportunities like those above are available then you would need to choose between the two offers. All you need to do is calculate the amount you would save from low/0% interest financing (compared to standard APR rate) versus the lump sum cash-back rebate.
- You should speak to your bank about the terms they’d offer you to finance the Altima through them. If they would offer you attractive financing, you would have the option of financing your car through them and accepting the larger cash-back rebate from Nissan.
It only takes a minute from the comfort of your home to find the best money-saving Nissan Altima incentives currently being offered by Nissan in . Request a free, no obligation to buy or lease Nissan Altima price quote and we’ll send you the most current available Nissan Altima incentives, along with competing Altima price quotes from top Nissan dealers in your area.
There’s no cost to you and never an obligation to buy or lease for you to locate the best possible Nissan Altima deals in .
- Request a free no-obligation new Nissan price quote.
- Locate Nissan dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!