- Nissan 370Z: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Nissan Altima: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,500 Available.
- Nissan Armada: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan Frontier: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $500 Available.
- Nissan GT-R: As Low as 0% Financing Incentive Available.
- Nissan Kicks: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan LEAF: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,000 Available.
- Nissan Maxima: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,000 Available.
- Nissan Murano: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Nissan NV Cargo NV1500: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan NV Cargo NV2500 HD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan NV Cargo NV3500 HD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan NV Passenger NV3500 HD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan NV200: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Nissan NV200 Taxi: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan Pathfinder: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,000 Available.
- Nissan Rogue: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $750 Available.
- Nissan Rogue Hybrid: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan Rogue Sport: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan Sentra: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Nissan Titan: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan Titan XD: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $3,000 Available.
- Nissan Versa: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Nissan Versa Note: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
Discover Current Nissan Frontier Rebates and Incentives and Get a Great Deal on a New Frontier
The Nissan Frontier is a midsize pickup truck that offers rock-solid performance and outstanding value for money. In fact, it was named as the most dependable midsize pickup truck by J.D. Power and Associates.
Planning to lease or buy the new Nissan Frontier? You should secure all available Nissan Frontier rebates and incentives in order to pay less money on your new pickup truck. You can start by requesting a FREE online price quote. You will instantly discover current Nissan Frontier rebates in your zip code along with:
- The top local deals only from US certified Nissan dealers in .
- Updated pricing and discount information on all new Nissan cars, trucks, and SUVs!
- Secret rebates and hidden incentive offers that are exclusively reserved for online buyers!
- Available $0 down payment offers and $0 APR deals to enjoy more savings!
You don’t need to talk with multiple car salesmen just to get the best deals and you don’t need to spend precious time and money hopping from one Nissan dealer to the next. Simply request a FREE online price quote and you will be amazed how easy it is to find the lowest prices and the latest deals on the new Nissan Frontier.
Safe, hassle-free, and there is no obligation to buy. Request multiple price quotes and find out how you can pay below dealer invoice on any kind of new Nissan vehicle!
The Nissan Frontier– Ready for Any Adventure!
The new Nissan Frontier offers a lot of practical abilities in a fun-to-drive and affordable package. This compact pickup truck offers the brute strength of a proper midsized pickup while offering adequate amounts of room for front and rear passengers.
The Nissan Frontier comes with two engine choices. It starts with a 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine that produces 152hp. This engine is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission with rear-wheel drive, but a 5-speed automatic remains an option. Further options include a larger 4.0-liter V6 with 261hp and all-wheel drive.
The Frontier is also offered in two body flavors: extended cab and crew cab. The extended cab model comes with a 6-foot bed and fold down rear seats. The crew cab model gets a split folding rear seat with either a 5-foot or 6-foot bed.
The base trim model is the Frontier S and comes sparsely equipped with cloth upholstery for the interior, front bucket seats, and sturdy 15-inch steel wheels. You can choose the Preferred package that adds a 4-speaker sound system and air-conditioning to the list of equipment.
The SV trim comes with bigger 16-inch alloy wheels with upgraded tires on the V6 models, sliding rear window, chrome trim for the front bumper, keyless entry, and full power accessories. Further options for the SV trim includes the Sport package that adds bigger 18-inch alloy wheels, fog lamps, a 6-speaker audio system and Bluetooth connectivity.
The PRO-4X trim gets the larger V6 engine along with off-road tires and 16-inch alloy wheels, underbody skid plates, Bilstein shock absorbers on all four corners, and a premium audio system Choose the PRO-4X Luxury package to add a sunroof, roof rack, heated mirrors, full leather upholstery and heated front seats.
The top-of-the-line model is the Frontier in SL trim, and is only offered on the crew cab model. Additional features include large 18-inch alloy wheels, side steps and automatic headlights.
Reliability History of the Nissan Frontier
The Nissan Frontier is built to last, and it has an equally robust chassis, engine and transmission. It comes as no surprise that the Nissan Frontier comes highly recommended if you want power and superb handling in a durable pickup truck. Past generation models of the Frontier have also exhibited lasting reliability, with no major troubles reported on engine, transmission, and drivetrain performance.
Head-to-Head Comparison: Nissan Frontier vs. Suzuki Equator vs. Honda Ridgeline
We tested the Nissan Frontier against the Suzuki Equator and the Honda Ridgeline. See how the Frontier performs when it comes to engine power and fuel economy, safety and price.
Engine Power and Fuel Economy
The Nissan Frontier* is motivated by a 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine with 152hp and 19/23 MPG in city and highway driving. The Suzuki Equator is derived from the same platform as the Frontier, and also uses a similar version of the standard 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine with the same 152hp output. However, the Equator can only muster 17/22 MPG in city and highway driving.
The Honda Ridgeline only comes with a single engine choice. It is powered by a 3.5-liter V6 engine that develops 250hp and 15/21 MPG. *The Nissan Frontier and the Suzuki Equator are also available with a 4.0-lier V6 engine with 261hp.
Verdict: The Honda Ridgeline has the more powerful engine in our tests, but the Frontier and the Equator can also be equipped with a V6 engine that is more powerful than the Honda’s V6. In terms of fuel economy, the Nissan Frontier with the 4-cylinder engine is the clear winner.
The Honda Ridgeline is the only pickup truck in our test that was included in the 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick. The Nissan Frontier got an overall score of ‘Good’ in front, side, and roll-over crash tests by the IIHS but only got a score of ‘Acceptable’ in rear crash tests. Not surprisingly, the Suzuki Equator got the same crash scores as the Frontier.
Verdict: The Honda Ridgeline is the safest pickup truck in our group test.
The Suzuki Equator is the cheapest in the group, followed by the Nissan Frontier and the Honda Ridgeline. However, even the Nissan Frontier with the bigger V6 engine is still cheaper when compared to the Honda Ridgeline with the standard V6 engine.
What Others Are Saying About the New Nissan Frontier
“Able to tow up to 6,500 pounds, the Frontier pickup is a rugged workhorse that just also happens to be rather fashion savvy around town.”
“The 2012 Nissan Frontier is a top pick in the compact pickup segment thanks to its brawny nature, relatively nimble handling and innovative features. “
“By truck standards it’s still handsome, masculine and chunky, with just enough detailing to pick out a distinct Nissan identity without going to the roofline extremes you’ll see on the larger Titan pickup and Armada SUV.”
Current Nissan Frontier Rebates and Incentives
Truck buyers will have plenty to be happy about on the new Nissan Frontier. Nissan dealers are currently offering up to $2,000 cash back on the Frontier.
You can also take advantage of 0% APR financing for up to 60 months and 1.9% APR for up to 72 months on the new Nissan Frontier. Lease prices start at around $229 per month for 39 months on the Frontier SV 4×4 model, with $2,500 due at signing.
All the above Nissan Frontier rebates and incentives are valid until 5/31/2012.
Deciding between a Rebate and Incentive on the New Nissan Frontier
The first thing that you need to do is request a FREE price quote to instantly find all the current rebates and incentives offered on the Nissan Frontier. You should determine the amount of cash rebates so you can compare it to the amount of money you can save using low APR or 0% APR financing.
The next important step is to determine your credit score. What most advertisements won’t tell you is that leasing and financing incentives are only good for buyers with an excellent credit history. If you are buying in cash, or if you happen to have bad credit, you should take the cash rebates outright.
If you have good credit, then you are qualified to participate in low interest car loans. Simply calculate the interest that you will save over the life of the loan and compare this to the cash rebate. Choose whichever will give you more savings in the long run.
Remember that even though you are not qualified for a low interest car loan, you can still get low monthly payments by applying the cash rebate as an added down payment. This way, you can still save money on interest by reducing the loan amount.
There is an effortless and hassle-free way to find updated new car prices and the latest Nissan Frontier rebates and incentives. Request a FREE online price quote today and you will find out how you can pay below the invoice price on the new Nissan Frontier pickup truck.
- Request a free no-obligation new Nissan price quote.
- Locate Nissan dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!