- Nissan 370Z: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Nissan Altima: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,500 Available.
- Nissan Armada: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan Frontier: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $500 Available.
- Nissan GT-R: As Low as 0% Financing Incentive Available.
- Nissan Kicks: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan LEAF: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,000 Available.
- Nissan Maxima: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,000 Available.
- Nissan Murano: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Nissan NV Cargo NV1500: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan NV Cargo NV2500 HD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan NV Cargo NV3500 HD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan NV Passenger NV3500 HD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan NV200: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Nissan NV200 Taxi: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan Pathfinder: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,000 Available.
- Nissan Rogue: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $750 Available.
- Nissan Rogue Hybrid: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan Rogue Sport: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan Sentra: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Nissan Titan: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan Titan XD: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $3,000 Available.
- Nissan Versa: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Nissan Versa Note: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
Use Nissan Juke Rebates and Incentives and Drive Off With a Great Deal on a New Juke
If you are looking for a unique compact SUV that has futuristic styling and a low base price, your search is over. This Nissan Juke will give you an enjoyable drive and convenient features to make your ride more comfortable. With Nissan Juke rebates and incentives you can pay a lower price on your Juke than you ever thought possible. Request a FREE no obligation to buy Nissan Juke price quote and get access to up to date rebate/incentive information as well as Juke prices in your area. It’s quick, easy, free and you can request as many quotes as you want to compare prices from dealers in your area.
Make Nissan dealers compete so you get the best deal possible on a new Nissan Juke.
Presenting the Futuristic Nissan Juke
The Nissan Juke is a 5 seat subcompact hatchback that is available in three trim levels all of which have a 1.6 liter 4-clyindar engine. The base S model comes standard with AWD, Bluetooth, iPod input, stability and traction control.
The SV comes equipped with the same features as the S but adds a satellite radio, optional navigation system, sunroof, leather wrapped steering wheel and more. The SL model adds a standard navigation system, leather upholstery heated front seats and a rearview camera. Additional packages are available to further customize your Juke to your specifications.
Reliability of the Nissan Juke
The Nissan Juke scores well above average when it comes to drive system, fuel system, engine, transmission as well as the brakes and suspension. It also scores well when it comes to paint and trim. Over half of the drivers that purchased the Nissan Juke would happily do it again.
Head to Head Competition: The Nissan Juke vs. the Subaru Forester vs. the Nissan Rogue
The Nissan Juke stacks up extremely well against similar models the Subaru Forester and Nissan Rogue. The Juke has the lowest base price out of the three, with the Forester coming in second and the Rogue bringing up the rear with the most expensive price tag. In terms of owner cost both the Rogue and the Juke scored above average with the Forester not receiving a good rating.
Both the Rogue and the Juke offer Front or AWD with the Forester only having AWD available. The Nissan Juke has the best fuel economy out of the three with 24 MPG Overall. When it comes to transmission the Nissan Juke has the choice of CVT or a 6-speed manual, the Rogue comes with CVT and the Forester gives you the option of a 4-speed automatic or 5-speed manual. As you can see, the Juke offers the best variety.
In terms of safety the Nissan Juke is a Top IIHS Safety Pick for 2012 along with the Subaru Forester, the Nissan Rogue didn’t make the cut. The Juke, Forester and the Rogue all scored 4 out of 5 stars for overall crash test ratings and 5 out of 5 stars for side crash ratings from the NHTSA.
If you choose the Nissan Juke you can be rest assured that you are driving a safe car that will give you many years of faithful service.
What Others Are Saying About the Nissan Juke
“The Nissan Juke is a strikingly styled supermini crossover that drives nicely, is well equipped and priced, and does all the practical things you need a small car to do.”
“The 2012 Nissan Juke stands out from the pack with its unique look and slot-car performance.”
Nissan Juke Rebates and Incentives
Nissan Juke rebates and incentives are a great way to pay less for a new Nissan Juke. You can apply a rebate to the purchase price to reduce the amount you need to finance, or use a low or 0% APR financing incentive to save money on the interest of your loan. To get a sense of the savings you could get on your Nissan Juke take a look at the offers below. Keep in mind that Nissan, like other auto manufacturers have expiration dates on their rebates and incentives to give them flexibility to add to them, change them and extend hem, the below Nissan Juke rebate and incentive offers will expire o 5/31/2012.
Available rebates up to $500.
$269/month for a 36 month lease with a $2,999 initial payment.
Request a free price quote to see the most current Nissan Juke rebates and incentives available in your area.
Choosing Between a Rebate or Incentive on a New Nissan Juke
Because auto manufacturers can’t give you too many discounts, they will generally make you choose between a rebate or low/0% APR financing rate. When faced with this choice you should consider the following;
- You will need to have good credit to qualify for a financing incentive. Make sure to check your credit score, if you see you won’t qualify, take the rebate cash.
- If you are eligible for the financing incentive, you should get pre-approved by your bank or credit union. Compare the financing incentive rate with what you could get with traditional financing. If the rates are similar it could be better to take the rebate and get traditional financing.
- If the financing incentive is much better than what your bank or credit union is offering, then you need to compare. Look at the amount you would save with the incentive compared to the rebate, choose whichever offers you greater savings.
Request your free no obligation to buy Nissan Juke price quote and get access to great Nissan Juke rebates and incentives in your area. Driving a new Juke could be more affordable than you think. Get started today and discover how you don’t have to spend hours haggling with a car dealer, we will send you competing price quotes in , straight to your computer. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Why wait?
- Request a free no-obligation new Nissan price quote.
- Locate Nissan dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!